Focus on your mental and physical health while preparing for the Board exams
- Prepare a goal card. An effective way to achieve a goal is to ‘Begin with the end in mind’.
- Design an effective study plan.
- Take effective breaks.
- Practise focused studying.
- Prioritise fitness.
- Sleep well.
- Positive mindset.
How can I get 100 focus on my studies?
How to Concentrate on Studies for Long Hours
- Make a Proper Routine. It is a must to have a plan in mind.
- Set A `To-Do’ List.
- Set Study Goals.
- Find an Effective Study Method.
- Find an Appropriate Study Environment.
- Clear the Study Place.
- Do Concentration Exercise.
- Switch Off Unnecessary Electronics.
How long should you study for boards?
Board Vitals recommend studying for about 20-25 days with about 8-10 hours a day of studying.
How can I get success in board exam?
Follow these simple tips for exam success:
- Prepare early:
- Make study schedules:
- Keep your study space organised:
- Take care of yourself during exam time:
- Practice on old exam papers:
- Set study goals:
- Use flowcharts and diagrams:
- Study groups with friends:
How do you get 90 marks?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
How can I top in board exam?
CBSE Class 10, 12 Term 2 Board Exam 2022: Check top 10 preparation tips to score above 90% marks
- Select the right time to start preparing for your board exams.
- Good timetable will make your exam preparations easy.
- Sufficient time should be devoted to self-study.
- Adopt the best study habits to excel in board exams.
How do I enjoy studying?
10 Ways to Have Fun While You Study
- Listen to good music.
- Turn it into a game for yourself.
- Turn it into a game with others.
- Use nice stationery.
- Try roleplay.
- Study somewhere different.
- Challenge yourself.
- Write comics, short stories or songs.
How Do I Stop overthinking when studying?
How to stay focused while studying, a guide:
- Find a suitable environment.
- Create a study ritual.
- Block distracting websites + apps on your phone, tablet, and computer.
- Divide up + space out study sessions.
- Use the Pomodoro Technique.
- Find the best tools.
- Focus on skills, not grades.
- Schedule downtime.
Which is the best time to study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
What is the best study method?
The ten study methods researchers have found that work are:
- Making and Keeping a Study Schedule.
- Studying in an Appropriate Setting — Same Time, Same Place, Every Day.
- Equipping Your Study Area With All the Materials You Need.
- Not Relying on Inspiration for Motivation.
- Keeping a Well-Kept Notebook Improves Grades.
What time is best for memorizing?
The Best Time to Learn Something New
Learning is most effective when the brain is in acquisition mode, generally between 10:00 am to 2:00 p.m. and then again from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Night owls beware: think twice before pulling an all-nighter.
Are boards hard?
The CBSE Board Exams are one of the most important and also quite difficult exams for students. Even when it is strongly advised that students should not worry about the results, there are some areas and aspects which demand every student’s attention.
Is 90% good in 10th boards?
Ans: A 90 % and above score is considered a good percentage in class 10th.
Can you get 90 in boards a month?
As a youngster, board exams are probably the first challenge you will face among the many other challenges that you will face later in life. But the good part is, You can easily score 90+ even with just one month of preparation. And, you just have enough time to be prepared.
How do you score 98 percent in 10th boards?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
How many hours should a Class 12 student sleep?
Since you are a student you need that sleep for 7-8 hours a day for better concentration and memory and to relax your mind.
Is 2 months enough for boards Class 10?
To deliver a phenomenal performance, you must take this rehearsal seriously. You have just two months before your CBSE Class 10 pre-boards, and by now, and most of you should have a sound preparation strategy in place. In case you don’t have one yet, we are here to guide you.
How much hours should I study in Class 10?
A student should study for 7 – 10 hours a day. If you devote more time, it is possible that you might get exhausted. Therefore, 7 – 10 hours is the maximum time you must devote to your studies.Daily Time – table for Class 10th students.
|10:15 – 10:30 P.M||Relax and go to sleep.|
Is 10th easier than 9th?
Yes, as a teacher I can close my eyes and say that Class 10 is much easier than Class 9. The same applies to Class 11 &
Class 12 in which Class 12 will be much easier than Class 11. Generally, the difficulty level of Class 9 and Class 11 will be much higher than Class 10 and Class 12 respectively.
Who invented board exams?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China.
Are 10th marks important?
They also form an important part of resume and act as an indicator of a student’s academic performance. Many prestigious colleges and universities assign separate points to class 10th marks and heavily rely on them while granting admission to the students. Hence, class 10 is a career shaper, a game changer.
How can I motivate myself to study?
10 ways to motivate yourself to study
- Acknowledge your resistance and difficult feelings with motivation.
- Do not run away.
- Do not blame yourself for procrastinating now and then.
- Try to understand your studying style better.
- Don’t question your abilities.
- Visualise yourself starting.
- Focus on the task at hand.
How do you love a subject?
How to Love Studying
- Choosing a Comfortable Environment.
- Making Things More Interesting.
- Studying with Other People.
- Giving Yourself Breaks and Rewards.
How do you love maths?
In order to love maths, what you should develop is a Growth Mindset. You should not fear tackling problems no matter how difficult it maybe. Take it as an opportunity. Learn from it.
How can I avoid my phone while studying?
How to avoid phone while studying?
- 1: Don’t go with your phone in the study room.
- 2: Use it on breaks.
- 3: Use phone avoiding apps.
- 5: Block or uninstall unnecessary apps.
How can I memorize faster?
9 Steps to Learn How to Memorize Something Fast
- Record What You’re Memorizing.
- Write Everything Down.
- Section Your Notes.
- Use the Memory Palace Technique.
- Apply Repetition to Cumulative Memorization.
- Teach It to Someone.
- Listen to the Recordings Continuously.
Should I sleep or study?
Scores of studies conclude that students really do better when they sleep. Sleeping poorly (or not at all) leads to worse test results and poorer ability to learn new things. In fact, an all nighter hurts your ability to think, reason, and understand to the same degree as if you were taking your test drunk.
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.