Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
How can I study for competitive exams daily?
Full Day Routine for Exam Preparation | How many hours to Study?
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How do people study 6 hours a day?
Start slowly for first 2 hours, study keywords, diagrams &
numericals and once you become comfortable, you can sit for another 6 hours. Take water after every one to two hours and 40 minute break after 4 hours. Don’t use your phone in break, sit idle. You need to practise this for first few days.
How do I study for 8 hours?
Having said that here are seven steps you can take to study long hours without getting overly tired or drowsy:
- Prioritize your schedule: take up difficult topics early in the day.
- Steal a nap.
- Eat to maintain energy levels.
- Conserve your mental energy.
- Take regular breaks.
- If possible, study/ work in daylight.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How can I learn 10x faster?
Here are ten ways, backed by science, to speed up the learning process.
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself. A lot.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Learn several subjects in succession.
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.
How can I succeed in competitive exam?
Top 10 Tips for Success in Competitive Entrance Exams
- #1 Read & Understand About Exam. The first step is to understand the exam for which you are applying.
- #2 Organize Study Area.
- #3 Explore Syllabus.
- #4 Plan Timetable.
- #5 Eliminate Distractions.
- #6 Following Healthy Lifestyle.
- #7 Be Motivated.
- #8 Practice.
How do you overcome failure in competitive exams?
Work on the mistakes made in the previous exam apart from the subject knowledge. The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
Is failing an exam the end of the world?
One thing you must remember is that failing your exams is not the end of the world. Exam failure is one of the many hurdles you will have to surpass in your life, and there are always possibilities to learn and rise above failure. After all, I’m sure most of you have heard the saying ‘failure makes you stronger’.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
Should I study or sleep?
Scores of studies conclude that students really do better when they sleep. Sleeping poorly (or not at all) leads to worse test results and poorer ability to learn new things. In fact, an all nighter hurts your ability to think, reason, and understand to the same degree as if you were taking your test drunk.
Is it OK to study late at night?
Studying at night before sleeping is OK, provided that the individual is not yet sleepy. Scientists confirm that the brain is able to process information better right before bedtime. No matter the preferred time to study, one must get ample sleep to give the brain enough time to rest and recover.
How many hours do Toppers study?
According to the experts, a candidate should spend at least 6 to 8 hours daily on their studies, if they wish to crack the exam with good marks.How Many Hours do GATE Toppers Study?
|GATE Related Links|
|Tokens In C||Function In C|
|Bitwise Operators In C||Ternary Operator In C|
How do I motivate myself to study?
10 ways to motivate yourself to study
- Acknowledge your resistance and difficult feelings with motivation.
- Do not run away.
- Do not blame yourself for procrastinating now and then.
- Try to understand your studying style better.
- Don’t question your abilities.
- Visualise yourself starting.
- Focus on the task at hand.
What’s the best position to study?
To find the best posture for studying, sit down and position your limbs. Avoid leaning on the desk and keep your back erect pressing slightly towards the chair. Keep both your feet straight on the ground. If you’re working on your computer, keep it straight at an arm’s length to avoid straining your eyes.
Can I study 14 hours a day?
Studying for 13-14 hours a day means you get to mainly eat and sit. Many people put on weight during these months, which is okay. But there are a few things you can do to maintain a level of physical fitness. Take walks or go for a short run.
How can I avoid sleeping while studying?
How to avoid sleep while studying during exam? Check best 10 tips to stay awake and study more
- Keep your study room well lighted.
- Sit in a chair, not on the bed.
- Avoid heavy meals.
- Drink lots of water.
- Follow ‘Early to bed, early to rise’ funda.
- Take a nap in the afternoon.
- Keep your body parts alert and awake.
How do you get addicted to studying?
How do you get addicted to studying?
- 6 ways to make studying and learning as addictive as online gaming.
- Focus on the process of learning, not the “end point”
- Help students to track their progress on a daily or weekly basis.
- Encourage students to explore topics outside the syllabus.
- Make group work the norm and individual work the exception.