Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
How do you get 100 in all your exams?
Spend at least 30 minutes studying each day.
To retain the most information, it’s best to study for at least 20-30 minutes every day in the weeks leading up to the test. Set aside a 30-minute block of time every day to review your notes, go over your flash cards, read new chapters, and work on practice tests.
How can I study fast?
Here are ten ways, backed by science, to speed up the learning process.
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself. A lot.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Learn several subjects in succession.
How many hours should I study?
Many experts say the best students spend between 50-60 hours of studying per week.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
What should I do 1 hour before an exam?
What should I do 1 hour before an exam?
- Relax. It is essential to keep yourself stress-free and calm before an exam, as stress only serves to impair memory and paralyze you during the exam.
- Eat Fibre Rich Foods. Watching what you eat is extremely important, especially right before an examination.
- Confirm you have everything.
- Be on time.
Is night time good for study?
Hence, the evening or night time is a more effective time for them to read and study. Studying at this time also helps to improve your concentration and creativity as there are fewer distractions, and with everyone in bed, there is definitely peace and quiet.
How do I become a top student?
10 Habits of Successful Students
- Get Organized. Making a plan for what you’re going to do and when you’re going to do it will make sure you’re always ahead of the curve – literally.
- Don’t multitask.
- Divide it up.
- Set a schedule.
- Take notes.
- Manage your study space.
What is the best time to study?
Most of the students prefer to study in the early morning, generally from 4 or 5 AM in the morning as the brain is more likely to concentrate. It could be the best option for students who have more stamina early in the day.
How can I study faster without forgetting?
Learn Without Forgetting
- Memory Skills – Learn Without Forgetting.
- You will be surprised to see how easy it can be to remember difficult concepts once you establish good study habits.
- READ OUT LOUD.
- LEARNING VISUALLY.
- PRACTICE TESTS.
- READING SEVERAL TIMES WILL HELP YOU REMEMBER.
- DEVELOP GOOD READING AND MEMORY SKILLS.
Why do I get sleepy when I study?
The main cause of feeling sleepy while studying is not getting enough sleep at night. Sleeping 7 to 8 hours every night is mandatory to keep in good health. Do not oversleep or under-sleep and stick to a sleeping schedule so that your brain is prepared to start feeling sleepy at the same time each night.
How can I study 7 hours a day?
Having said that here are seven steps you can take to study long hours without getting overly tired or drowsy:
- Prioritize your schedule: take up difficult topics early in the day.
- Steal a nap.
- Eat to maintain energy levels.
- Conserve your mental energy.
- Take regular breaks.
- If possible, study/ work in daylight.
What time is best for memorizing?
The Best Time to Learn Something New
Learning is most effective when the brain is in acquisition mode, generally between 10:00 am to 2:00 p.m. and then again from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Night owls beware: think twice before pulling an all-nighter.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
Which study is best?
Top 10 popular courses in India
- Management MBA/BBA.
- Engineering B.Tech and B.Arch, M.Tech, ME, BE.
- Computer Application-BCA/MCA.
- Designing – Fashion/Interior/Web.
- Mass-communication/Journalism BJMC.
- Hospitality (Hotel) – Hotel Management.
- Medical-BDS and MBBS.
- Finance -B.Com/CA.
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
How do you study secretly?
Secret #1: Use the 3R technique: Read. Recite. Review.
- Read a section of the chapter.
- Recite (speak aloud) everything you can remember about what you’ve just read.
- Review the section by reading it again to correct anything you got wrong, or to revisit important information that you overlooked when you recited.
Should I study day exam?
You don’t want to spend all day studying as it’ll wear you out the day of your test. Plus, you’re unlikely to remember every piece of information you cram in such a short amount of time! The most important point to remember is this: don’t use this day (or night) as an intense study session.
Is 5 hours enough sleep before an exam?
Research has consistently shown that taking the time to sleep before an exam will benefit your test score more than four or five hours of staying awake staring at notes that you will not remember.
Is it OK to study with music?
Background music may improve focus on a task by providing motivation and improving mood. During long study sessions, music can aid endurance. In some cases, students have found that music helps them with memorization, likely by creating a positive mood, which indirectly boosts memory formation.
How can I study early and wake up?
8 Genius Tips for Waking Up Early
- Set an earlier bedtime.
- Unplug before bed.
- Avoid late-night snacking.
- Avoid sugary energy drinks and coffee.
- Silence your phone.
- Avoid all-nighters.
- Sleep with your curtains open.
- Place your alarm clock across the room.
Is studying at 5am good?
The Day Studier. For students who have more energy earlier in the day, studying in the morning may work best, when the brain is better able to focus. Students who study during the day benefit from a refreshed and energized mind after a good night’s sleep.