If you didn’t study or prepare anything, always go for the easiest questions first. When you have reading time, it’s best to identify which questions to answer first
therefore you don’t waste your time. If your exam has different sections, try to answer the short answer questions first.
How can I study hard without studying?
Student what you can do is participate in class discussions. Ask questions answer questions kind of
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Your study plan must cover all important subjects. Try and focus more time on subjects that you are weak in while continuing to improve on the subjects that you are good at. Include adequate time for each subject if you wish to score 100% in the CBSE Class 12 board exam.
Who invented exam?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China.
How do you get 90 in all subjects?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How can I top in exam?
Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
How do you become an A+ student?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I become first in class?
To achieve the first rank in your class, you will have to stay disciplined and study hard throughout the year. Take part in class activities and do all of your homework on time, including reading assignments. Organize your study time, test yourself, and eliminate distractions that will reduce your productivity.
What is the world’s toughest exam?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Who made school?
Horace Mann invented school and what is today the United States’ modern school system. Horace was born in 1796 in Massachusetts and became the Secretary of Education in Massachusettes where he championed an organized and set curriculum of core knowledge for each student.
Who found school?
Horace Mann is considered as the inventor of the concept of school. He was born in 1796 and later became Secretary of Education in Massachusetts. He was a pioneer in bringing educational reforms into society.
What are the brain foods for exams?
The Top 9 Brain Foods for Studying and Exams
- Berries. Berries are rich in a variety of compounds that may help promote academic performance and protect the health of your brain.
- Citrus fruits.
- Dark chocolate and cocoa products.
How many hours should a Class 12 student sleep?
Since you are a student you need that sleep for 7-8 hours a day for better concentration and memory and to relax your mind.
Is a 50% Class 10 good?
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has introduced grading for Class X from 2010. Board examinations will finally come without the pass or fail tag for students.CBSE Class 10 & Class 12 Evaluation.
|Marks Range||Grade||Grade Point|
Are toppers born intelligent?
Toppers are never born with a lot of intelligence. It all depends on the amount of time and effort one devotes in order to improve himself/ herself. Everyone is born with almost the same intelligence and power to think. All of us have equal opportunity to improve in one way or the other and equal freedom to choose.
Why do toppers fail in life?
1) Lack of Practical Education :
Class toppers read such syllabus honestly. Therefore there is no practical knowledge in them. They don’t get the right job. In addition, 90% of what they learn, does not come for any purpose in real life.
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
Should we bath before exam?
Bathing releases tiredness, anxiety, depressions, and many other mental and bodily illnesses. Bathing before can help you perform well in your exam and bathing after your exam can help you prepare well for the next exam.
What should I do 1 hour before an exam?
Top tips to prepare for exams
- Use your moments wisely. The few minutes before you switch off the light is a fantastic time for memorisation.
- Eat a great meal. Make a special effort to cook yourself a decent meal.
- Make sure you wake up.
- Know when to stop.
- Use the space.
- Don’t drink too much.
- Do what works for you.
How can I study if I can’t concentrate?
How to stay focused while studying, a guide:
- Find a suitable environment.
- Create a study ritual.
- Block distracting websites + apps on your phone, tablet, and computer.
- Divide up + space out study sessions.
- Use the Pomodoro Technique.
- Find the best tools.
- Focus on skills, not grades.
- Schedule downtime.