10 Quick Tips for Successful Exam Preparation
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Plan the day of your exams.
- Drink plenty of water.
How do you read and remember for exams?
Try out these memorization tips for students that will help you exercise your mind and improve recall.
- Organize your space.
- Visualize the information.
- Use acronyms and mnemonics.
- Use image-name associations.
- Use the chaining technique.
- Learn by doing.
- Study in different locations.
- Revisit the material.
How do you read for 1 hour in exams?
How to Study One Chapter in One Hour | How to Become a Topper
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Tips and tricks to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams.
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
How can I stop forgetting to study?
How to Prevent Forgetting
- Aim for mastery, not relative performance.
- Eliminate multiple choice questions.
- Use contextual clues.
- Work digitally and save often.
- Quiz instead of review to enhance memory for lists.
- To prevent forgetting, ask “why.”
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Test yourself.
- Aim to teach it.
How can I study 7 chapters in one day?
These six steps will help you study for an exam in 24 hours or less.
- Make a list of important terms, concepts, and ideas.
- Look for summaries in the textbook.
- Make more notes as you go.
- Make use of mind maps, charts, and graphs.
- Teach a friend.
- Review your important terms lists.
- Study out of order.
- Take practice tests.
How can I memorize history faster?
But fret not, here are some brilliant History-studying hacks that you can use to muster history on your fingertips.
- Fill some colors in your History book.
- Add dog-ears and annotations to different chapters.
- Create charts and timelines to connect events.
- Peek into some visual cues.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
Are toppers born?
Toppers not born, they are ordinary humans who choose to go for the extra. It’s the years of dedication, hard work and clear motive that makes a topper.
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
How do you become an A+ student?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
How can I top in exam?
Ten Top Tips for Exams
- Answer the right number of questions. Read any instructions carefully.
- Answer the question asked.
- Take your time.
- You can’t memorise everything.
- Practise previous exam questions.
- Don’t panic if you think you’ve gone blank.
- Learn to use your breath.
- Take care of yourself.
How do you get 90 in all subjects?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
Why do I study so slowly?
Here are some reasons you might be slow in studying:
You get easily distracted by social media or other stuff. A messy environment is one of the best distractions for any person making your studying slow. Irrelevant thoughts popping up in your head. Studying using the passive studying techniques.
How can I think faster and smarter?
Here are some of the best ways to make thinking not just faster, but also more efficient and accurate as well.
- Make Minor, Unimportant Decisions Fast.
- Practice Doing Things You Are Good At, Faster.
- Stop Trying to Multitask.
- Get Plenty of Sleep.
- Stay Cool.
- Play a Musical Instrument.
- Give Your Brain a Mental Workout.
Is it better to study at night or early in the morning?
Students who have more energy during the day will probably find they’re better able to focus at night, while those who have more energy and focus in the morning would benefit from studying in the morning.
How can I study without fear?
Positive study approach
With proper planning and strategy, you can overcome exam fear and succeed in any examination. Go through previous years’ question papers and take some break by listening to music or talking to friends. Get good sleep and also do some exercise daily to keep yourself fit and fine.
Why do I study so hard and still fail?
Cause #3: You Don’t Start Studying Early Enough
The problem: You procrastinate studying, not leaving yourself enough time to absorb the material before test day. The solution: Create a routine that involves reviewing your notes regularly. Each night, take a few minutes to go over your notes from class.
How can I improve my memory?
14 Natural Ways to Improve Your Memory
- Eat less added sugar.
- Try a fish oil supplement.
- Make time for meditation.
- Maintain a moderate weight.
- Get enough sleep.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Drink alcohol in moderation.
- Train your brain.
How can I love studying?
Here are our top tips for finding ways to have fun while studying – whatever the subject may be.
- Listen to good music.
- Turn it into a game for yourself.
- Turn it into a game with others.
- Use nice stationery.
- Try roleplay.
- Study somewhere different.
- Challenge yourself.
- Write comics, short stories or songs.
Why does my brain refuses to study?
Brain fog can be a symptom of a nutrient deficiency, sleep disorder, bacterial overgrowth from overconsumption of sugar, depression, or even a thyroid condition. Other common brain fog causes include eating too much and too often, inactivity, not getting enough sleep, chronic stress, and a poor diet.