Study Time – Table for 8th Class students in Holidays
|7:30 8:00 A.M||Wake up & freshen up.|
|9:00 A.M||Get ready and do your holiday homework. Pick up subjects like Hindi or English which have written work.|
|11:30 A.M||Take a Supper Break.|
|12:00 P.M||Go out and play a little.|
What is the easiest way to prepare for exams?
Exam Preparation: Ten Study Tips
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.
How can I study 8?
Studying for 8+ hours without stopping?
- 7 to 9 am: Alarm clock, shower, preparation.
- 9 to 10 am: Breakfast while watching a TV show.
- 10 to 1 pm: Study.
- 1 to 2 pm: Lunch with a TV show.
- 2 to 6 pm: Study.
- 6 to 8 pm: Dinner + Break.
- 8 to 10 pm: Study.
Which book is best for Class 8?
Best Reference Books for Class 8 ICSE and CBSE Physics
|Concise Physics – Middle School||Selina|
|ICSE Physics for Class 8||Bharati Bhawan/Deb Mukherji|
|Connect with Science Physics Class 8||Oxford/Annie Jacob|
|Physics for Middle Class||S. Chand/R.P. Rana|
How do you get a 95 percent Class 8?
How do you get a 95 percent Class 8?
- To score 95% in your 8th class, study regularly.
- Be attentive in class.
- Go through the NCERT book thoroughly.
- Self-study is very important.
- It is not difficult to score 95% in 8th if you put enough efforts.
- Keep all the distractions away while studying.
- Study with full concentration and have a positive attitude.
How can I top in class 8?
Study Tips for Class 8th Student
- Go through the Syllabus: The first step in achieving good marks is to read and go through the syllabus.
- Rely on Self – Study: The most important thing to keep in mind while preparing for exams is to rely on self – study.
- Primary and Secondary Material:
- Take a Break:
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Your study plan must cover all important subjects. Try and focus more time on subjects that you are weak in while continuing to improve on the subjects that you are good at. Include adequate time for each subject if you wish to score 100% in the CBSE Class 12 board exam.
How can I top in exam?
Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
Can I study 14 hours a day?
Studying for 13-14 hours a day means you get to mainly eat and sit. Many people put on weight during these months, which is okay. But there are a few things you can do to maintain a level of physical fitness. Take walks or go for a short run.
Is studying 2 hours a day enough?
According to my opinion, two hours is not enough for study. The maximum hours needed for study is 8 to 10. It really depends – if you are studying every day maybe 30 mins will be enough for you, if you are 100% concentrated you will need less than 2 hours for sure, and of course it depends on the amount of information.
Is it possible to study 15 hours a day?
Studying 15-16 hours per day is possible for only 2-3 days if very necessary. Studying at high pitch continuously drain your body’s capacity to recover &
hamper retaining capacity.
How can I get full marks in maths class 8?
Tips to Score Better in Class 8 Mathematics
- Get familiar with BODMAS: Make sure you are aware of the BODMAS rule as it holds the key to the correct answer.
- Make List of Important Concepts: While preparing NCERT Mathematics for Class 8, you should prepare a list of important concepts, formulas, shortcuts and more.
Is RD Sharma Good for Class 8?
Class 8 Maths is a bit different from the lower classes because the syllabus gets tough and more advanced. RD Sharma is a good addition to a student’s arsenal of books while preparing for the exams.
What are the subjects in class 8?
English, Mathematics, Science, Hindi, Social Science are major subjects in class 8.
Can I fail in class 8?
Following this, the state government had issued a resolution in 2019 announcing that schools will be allowed to fail students in Class 5 and Class 8 exams.
How can I top in class?
To all students : 12 Factors that will help you top the class?
- Work Hard. First and foremost of the toppers study tips is to work hard.
- The 5 AM rule.
- Revise Revise Revise.
- Take a big dive in the source rather than looking out for a few selective questions.
- Study the entire semester.
- Social cut-off.
What is a good percentage in Class 8?
for getting grade A the required percentage should lie between 90% – 100%.
Is a 75 percent good?
C – this is a grade that rests right in the middle. C is anywhere between 70% and 79% D – this is still a passing grade, and it’s between 59% and 69% F – this is a failing grade.
What is the secret of topper?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
How many hours do Toppers study?
According to the experts, a candidate should spend at least 6 to 8 hours daily on their studies, if they wish to crack the exam with good marks.How Many Hours do GATE Toppers Study?
|GATE Related Links|
|Tokens In C||Function In C|
|Bitwise Operators In C||Ternary Operator In C|
Are toppers born?
Toppers not born, they are ordinary humans who choose to go for the extra. It’s the years of dedication, hard work and clear motive that makes a topper.
Why do toppers fail in life?
1) Lack of Practical Education :
Class toppers read such syllabus honestly. Therefore there is no practical knowledge in them. They don’t get the right job. In addition, 90% of what they learn, does not come for any purpose in real life.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I become first in class?
To achieve the first rank in your class, you will have to stay disciplined and study hard throughout the year. Take part in class activities and do all of your homework on time, including reading assignments. Organize your study time, test yourself, and eliminate distractions that will reduce your productivity.
How do you get 90 in all subjects?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
Should we bath before exam?
Bathing releases tiredness, anxiety, depressions, and many other mental and bodily illnesses. Bathing before can help you perform well in your exam and bathing after your exam can help you prepare well for the next exam.
How can I get full marks in maths?
How to Score good marks in Maths
- Clear your Doubt First: Pupils tend to avoid the chapter they find difficult to understand.
- Read the description carefully:
- Manage your time.
- Always check answers:
- Write it down.
- Help your friends to solve their problems.
- Keep your solution Neat and Clean.
- Make the best of technology.
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.