How many hours should I study for government exams?
On an average, 6 hours per day which is sufficient to crack the exam. Also, if you intend to prepare for SBI PO, IBPS PO, SSC, CGl exams then you can join weekend classes with any reputed coaching institute near your residence or even workplace.
How many attempts are required for govt job?
|Category||Number of Attempts|
|General Category||5 Attempts|
|SC/ ST/ CAT-1||No Limit|
How much time does it take to crack government exam?
Generally speaking, the average duration of starting exam preparation is said to be at least 4 to 5 months before the exam. A survey suggests that the average number of years spent in competitive exam preparation is 3 years and 3 months. However, one can cut this time with the right approach.
Which govt job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
Which is toughest exam in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Which book is best for government job?
Government Recruitment Exam Books
- NTA-UGC-NET: Commerce (Paper I & Paper II) Previous Yea Hindi, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board.
- NEET UG Entrance Exam – Solved 2500+ MCQ Questions (8 Paperback, Mr. …
- Vastunishth Samanya Hindi Pratiyogi Parikshaon Ke Liye Hindi, S. …
- Ace General Awareness For SSC and Other Govt.
Can I crack government exam in 6 months?
Yes, six months are enough to crack the GATE exam for CSE students. Candidates with adequate knowledge of all disciplines included in GATE, can easily crack the exam in 6 months. They need to understand the GATE syllabus for CSE first.
Can we clear Govt exam with job?
So by waking up around 5, you can spare yourself about 3 hours beforehand. As far as the upcoming government exams are concerned, many working professionals have also applied for this too. Many people have doubts that I am a working professional, can I clear these exams. The answer that we have for you is YES, you can!
What are the jobs under UPSC?
All India Services
- Indian Administrative Service (IAS)
- Indian Police Service (IPS)
- Indian Foreign Service (IFS)
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service (IA&AS)
- Indian Civil Accounts Service (ICAS)
- Indian Corporate Law Service (ICLS)
- Indian Defence Accounts Service (IDAS)
- Indian Defence Estates Service (IDES)
Is there any age relaxation for government employees in UPSC?
Is there any age relaxation for government employees for UPSC civil service exams? No age relaxation for being Govt employee. However age relaxation is given to persons who are ex servicemen I.e. have served in armed forces. UPSC notification should be consulted for more details.
What is meant by age relaxation in government jobs?
Jobs – 40 years. Government raised the upper age limit for entry into Govt. Service as 40 years for General, 45 years for SC/ ST and 43 years for OBC/ PH candidates. The minimum age is 18 years.
Is 3 years enough for IAS?
2 to 3 years preparation is enough for UPSC exam
It takes at least 2 to 3 years to prepare for Civil Services. You should start preparing for it from the days of your graduation. Start preparing for this exam by studying NCERT books.
Is 1 year enough for UPSC?
Yes, 1 year is sufficient for IAS preparation without coaching. If you do focus study then you can clear this exam in your first attempt. Preparing for UPSC itself is a full time job ,during preparation you need to work hard daily at least 6-8 hours.
Is getting a government job hard?
According to me its quite difficult. As after a point of time even though you have good skills and you do not meet the age and eligibility criteria you won’t qualify for selection. If you do qualify the criteria then you can stand a chance to get the job.
Which job is best for girls?
21 Best Jobs In India For Girls & Women
- Teaching Jobs. For a long time, education or teaching has been the first choice of jobs for married ladies in India.
- Cabin Crew & Hospitality Jobs.
- 3. Entertainment Industry Jobs.
- Image Management Jobs.
- Medicine & Nursing Jobs.
- Law Jobs.
- Fashion & Design Jobs.
- Sports Jobs.
Is govt job better than private?
Government jobs offer better opportunities for career growth. This is because the government sector is much larger than the private sector. As a result, there are more positions available for advancement. In addition, the government sector also provides employees with more training and development opportunities.
Which government exam has less competition?
State PSC. In addition to all these all India exams, the State Government also recruits for various positions within the state. The most important aspect of State PSC is reduced competition because only the respective state domicile candidates are allowed to apply.
Is Du entrance exam tough?
Preparing for DUET exam is one of the most challenging things an aspirant goes through. As it is a national level exam and the competition only increases each year, so one can not waste their time and must prepare and practice religiously.
Which govt exam is best?
Top 10 Government Exams In India
- UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- IBPS PO Exam.
- SBI PO Exam.
- SSC CGL Exam.
- RBI Grade B Examination.
- RRB JE SSE Examination.
- IBPS SO Exam.
- IBPS Clerk.
Is Gate tougher than UPSC?
Both exams are difficult to clear but UPSC is harder.
How can I crack government job?
10 Genius Tips To Crack Government Job Exams In 2019
- Know The Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
- Get Study Material From Different Sources.
- Plan Time Management For Preparation.
- Conceptual Clearance Is The Key.
- Get Library Membership & Study.
- Make Notes Of Everything You Study.
- Keep Track Of Happenings In The World.
How can I start preparation for government exam?
Strong topics first
Cover the important sections of the exam like Maths, English &
General Knowledge which are important for all Government Job Preparation Exams. Spend two hours daily for reasoning ability and general knowledge, four hours for quantitative aptitude. Maintain a daily study time of eight hours.
How many government exams are there in India?
Furthermore, there are about 164 different government exams, and various organizations conduct these exams. Some organizations are UPSC, SSC, RBI, IBPS, SBI, LIC, and NIACL.
Can I crack 1 year GATE?
Yes, you can crack GATE in 1 year. However, it also depends on the individual candidate and their preparation level. The GATE exam is one of the hardest examinations in the nation. It demands proper dedication, time, and loyalty towards the studies.
Is 10 months enough for GATE?
Plan. For best results, your GATE self study plan must be scheduled atleast before four months of the exam. Every paper covers more than 10 subjects in GATE and so one or two months is not sufficient.
Is GATE possible in 6 months?
Students with good basic understanding of all subjects covered in GATE can crack the exam in as less as 6 months preparation and that too with a good score.
How can I crack government exam in 3 months?
10 Genius Tips and Tricks To Crack Government Job Exams In 2020
- Research About the Exam.
- Stay Updated.
- Use Tricks for Memorization.
- Prepare for Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers.
- Make Proper Notes.
- Take Care of Your Health.
How can I study for government exam while working?
How to manage preparing for competitive exams while working or while studying
- Know your syllabus.
- Know your day and use your time efficiently.
- Study hard by studying SMART to crack government exam while in a job or while studying.
- Slow and Steady wins the race.
- Confidence is the key.
How can I crack competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.