Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
How can I focus on competitive exams to study?
Study Tips For Competitive Exams
- Learn the syllabus, weightage, and pattern of the exam.
- Create and follow a timetable.
- Maintain a list of reliable study materials.
- Don’t try to learn anything new within the last few days.
- Learn in a Stress-Free Environment.
- Do Practice previous year papers.
- Boost your short term memory.
How many hours of study is required for competitive exams?
Working hard is extremely important if you are really planning on doing well in a particular exam. It can really help you a lot. So make sure you are spending at least 6 to 7 hours on studying.
When should we start preparing for competitive exam?
Often, aspirants face the dilemma of when they should start preparing for the exam. The ideal time to start preparing for competitive exams is High School education, i.e., from class 9th. At this stage, students are mature enough to realise their abilities and decide their career path.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
What is the best study schedule?
LIMIT YOUR STUDY TIME TO NO MORE THAN 2 HOURS ON ANY ONE COURSE AT ONE TIME. After 1 to 2 hours of study you begin to tire rapidly and your ability to concentrate decreases rapidly. Taking a break and then switching to another course will provide the change necessary to keep up your efficiency.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Practice Exam Questions
The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
How can I motivate myself for competitive exam?
Top tips to motivate yourself to study
- Discover the cause of your procrastination.
- Come up with a study routine.
- Break down your tasks.
- Always reward yourself for every task you complete.
- Know why you want to get good grades.
- Always organize the information.
- Learn how to make a boring subject interesting.
How can I use excel in competitive exam?
7 Easy Ways To Excel In Competitive Exams
- Schedule Your Exam Routine.
- Do Your Research Well.
- Focus On Smart Work More Than Hard Work.
- Set Your Time.
- Make It Fun.
- Highlight The Keywords.
- Stay Healthy To Be Successful.
How much should you study every day?
Study Every Day: Establish a daily routine where you study in one place a minimum of 4 -5 hours each day. There are different kinds and ‘levels’ of study discussed below. What is important is that study becomes the centerpiece of your day and the continuous element in your work week. Do not wait for exam-time to study.
Which is the best site for competitive exams?
Top 8 Websites for Competitive Exam Preparation
- Testbook. Testbook.com is an E-Learning platform and an Ed-Tech Online portal with an aim to “Simplify Test Prep”.
- Sarkari Exam.
- College Dunia.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
How can I pass the entrance exam without studying?
Read on to learn more about how to pass any exam without studying.
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours.
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
Which preparation app is best?
Testbook is the most trusted exam preparation app for competitive exams. They offer an online coaching experience with the test series for all major Indian government exams of any state or central, trying to make a complete learning environment for students on one platform.
Which app is the best for general knowledge?
15 best general knowledge apps
- Wikipedia. Official Website.
- QuizUp. Official Website.
- TED. Official Website.
- Curiosity. Official Website.
- WolframAlpha. Official Website.
- Quora. Official Website.
- General knowledge Trivia Quiz. Official Website.
- Wikids: Talking Encyclopedia for Curious Kids. Official Website.
Is Gradeup app free?
The Gradeup community is completely free to join where students can help each other, practise questions based on exam pattern and syllabus, and discuss doubts. The gradeup app is absolutely worth downloading if you are preparing for any government job exam related to UPSC, Banking, SSC, Teaching, and GATE.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.
How can I memorize faster?
9 Steps to Learn How to Memorize Something Fast
- Record What You’re Memorizing.
- Write Everything Down.
- Section Your Notes.
- Use the Memory Palace Technique.
- Apply Repetition to Cumulative Memorization.
- Teach It to Someone.
- Listen to the Recordings Continuously.
Is late night study good?
The Night Studier
For students who have more energy later in the day, evening or nighttime can be a more effective time to study. With fewer distractions and peace and quiet, studying at night can help improve a student’s concentration and focus.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
Should I study with music?
Music Improves Focus and Concentration
To get the most benefit from your music, listen to music you enjoy. Classical or instrumental music with guitars or other string instruments might be less distracting, but you can use anything that’s not too fast or too wordy.
How can I study everyday?
Here are our top tips for getting the most out of study.
- Pick a place and time. Everyone has their own idea about the best place and time to study.
- Study every day.
- Plan your time.
- Discover your learning style.
- Review and revise.
- Take breaks.
- Ask for help.
- Stay motivated.
How many subjects should I study a day?
Divide the total study hours by the number of subjects, and allocate equal time for each subject – while making sure to keep a few spare hours for subjects that may need extra attention. Plan to study at least three subjects each day (to keep your study varied and stimulating).
Who started study?
Answer: study was invented by Henry Fischel in the late 19th century. He was an American businessman and philanthropist who is the man behind this traumatic form of examination.
How can I succeed in competitive exam?
Top 10 Tips for Success in Competitive Entrance Exams
- #1 Read & Understand About Exam. The first step is to understand the exam for which you are applying.
- #2 Organize Study Area.
- #3 Explore Syllabus.
- #4 Plan Timetable.
- #5 Eliminate Distractions.
- #6 Following Healthy Lifestyle.
- #7 Be Motivated.
- #8 Practice.
How do you deal with failure in exams?
How to cope with exam failure
- Your first reaction.
- Put it all in perspective.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Take positive next steps.
How do you deal with failure in entrance exam?
How to Overcome Failure in NEET, IIT-JEE and Other Entrance Exams
- Accept and Move On. Entrance exams are competitive exams.
- Know Your Options. Analyze your options and know what exactly the best way ahead is.
- Avoid Getting Depressed.
- Look at the Bigger Goal.
- Take Time to Relax.