10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Aim to teach it.
- Read aloud and recall.
How do you get 80 in all subjects?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How can I stop forgetting to study?
How to Prevent Forgetting
- Aim for mastery, not relative performance.
- Eliminate multiple choice questions.
- Use contextual clues.
- Work digitally and save often.
- Quiz instead of review to enhance memory for lists.
- To prevent forgetting, ask “why.”
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
How can I study without forgetting?
Create and stick to a good study schedule.
- Remember to incorporate breaks into your study schedule. Breaks give your brain a chance to absorb what you just studied.
- During your break, it is helpful to take a short walk or get some fresh air to help clear your mind.
How can I top in exam?
Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
How do I become a top student?
10 Habits of Successful Students
- Get Organized. Making a plan for what you’re going to do and when you’re going to do it will make sure you’re always ahead of the curve – literally.
- Don’t multitask.
- Divide it up.
- Set a schedule.
- Take notes.
- Manage your study space.
How do I get a+?
How Do I Take My CompTIA A+ Exams?
- Buy Your Voucher or Voucher/Training Bundle. When you’re ready to take one or both exams, purchase your CompTIA A+ voucher from the CompTIA Store.
- Schedule Your Exam. Next, you’ll need to take your first set of CompTIA A+ exams from an approved location.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How can I focus on studying?
7 tips for staying organised and focused while studying
- Make a plan.
- Create a relaxed study environment.
- Take regular breaks.
- Don’t get distracted by social media.
- Drink plenty of water and eat well.
- Reward yourself.
- Don’t do all-nighters, you will regret it!
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
How can I memorize faster?
9 Steps to Learn How to Memorize Something Fast
- Record What You’re Memorizing.
- Write Everything Down.
- Section Your Notes.
- Use the Memory Palace Technique.
- Apply Repetition to Cumulative Memorization.
- Teach It to Someone.
- Listen to the Recordings Continuously.
How can I study without fear?
Positive study approach
With proper planning and strategy, you can overcome exam fear and succeed in any examination. Go through previous years’ question papers and take some break by listening to music or talking to friends. Get good sleep and also do some exercise daily to keep yourself fit and fine.
Why do I forget everything in exam?
In short, when an exam is interpreted as a threat and a stress response is triggered, working memory is wiped clean, recall mechanisms are disrupted, and emotionally laden hot cognition driven by the hypothalamus (and other subcortical regions) overrides the normally rational cold cognition driven by the PFC.
Why do I study so slowly?
Here are some reasons you might be slow in studying:
You get easily distracted by social media or other stuff. A messy environment is one of the best distractions for any person making your studying slow. Irrelevant thoughts popping up in your head. Studying using the passive studying techniques.
How can I study hard?
So pick up a few new study tips, and prove your outstanding ability in your assignments and exams!
- Don’t miss a class. ‘A’ students never miss a class.
- Review your notes quickly and often.
- Organise your notes visually.
- Plan ahead.
- Explain things to others.
- Get together with a study group.
- Stay positive.
- Trust your instincts.
Is it good to study at 3am?
Studying at 3 AM is a good idea for those who have more brain power and higher energy levels in the wee hours of the night. The same is true for those who can focus more at night as they have accomplished their everyday tasks already and have fewer distractions and interruptions to worry about.
Why do I study so hard and still fail?
Cause #3: You Don’t Start Studying Early Enough
The problem: You procrastinate studying, not leaving yourself enough time to absorb the material before test day. The solution: Create a routine that involves reviewing your notes regularly. Each night, take a few minutes to go over your notes from class.
How do you study if you are lazy?
How to Avoid Laziness while Studying | How to Study for Long Hours
Why do I forget things so quickly?
Forgetfulness can arise from stress, depression, lack of sleep or thyroid problems. Other causes include side effects from certain medicines, an unhealthy diet or not having enough fluids in your body (dehydration). Taking care of these underlying causes may help resolve your memory problems.