Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
How do you get an A+ in every class?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
How do you get 80 in all subjects?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How do you get 100 in all subjects?
Given below are few tips that can be incorporated in your study schedule to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams:
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How do I become a top student?
10 Habits of Successful Students
- Get Organized. Making a plan for what you’re going to do and when you’re going to do it will make sure you’re always ahead of the curve – literally.
- Don’t multitask.
- Divide it up.
- Set a schedule.
- Take notes.
- Manage your study space.
How can I get 100 in all exams without studying?
12 Study Hacks to pass exams without studying
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours. Take breaks!
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
- Plan as per your requirement.
Is 90% good in 10th boards?
Ans: A 90 % and above score is considered a good percentage in class 10th.
How can I be a serious student?
Most students believe that good grades come only with pulling all nighters, but the real secret is to study smarter, rather than harder.
- Manage your time in 5 minutes each day.
- Always have a plan.
- Be organized.
- Take care of your physical health.
- Don’t cram — instead, use a periodic review system.
- Form a homework group.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
Are toppers born?
Toppers not born, they are ordinary humans who choose to go for the extra. It’s the years of dedication, hard work and clear motive that makes a topper.
Why do toppers fail in life?
1) Lack of Practical Education :
Class toppers read such syllabus honestly. Therefore there is no practical knowledge in them. They don’t get the right job. In addition, 90% of what they learn, does not come for any purpose in real life.
What do top students do?
Top performing students take far more practice tests than their peers, and that doing so helps the student move beyond just memorizing material. Another key skill was not just working hard. Top student do work hard, but the research showed that many students who worked just as hard or harder didn’t perform as well.
What makes a student successful?
Successful students take advantage of extra credit opportunities when offered. They demonstrate that they care about their grades and are willing to work to improve them. They often do the optional (and frequently challenging) assignments that many students avoid. Successful students are attentive in class.
How can I study more in short time?
Smart Study Tips to Learn More in Less Time
- Spaced repetition. It is a foolproof technique to memorize things long terms.
- Use Mnemonics or stories.
- Audio-Visual memory.
- Study in Chunked Sessions.
- Study at a dedicated area.
- Don’t Open a New Tab.
- Revise regularly.
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
Should I study tired?
The answer is yes, and no. Obviously, a late-night cramming session will is better than not studying at all, but a UCLA study proved that students performed worse on their exams if depriving themselves of sleep when they analyzed the association between time studied the night beforehand and subsequent performance.
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.
How can I study well without forgetting?
Learn Without Forgetting
- Memory Skills – Learn Without Forgetting.
- You will be surprised to see how easy it can be to remember difficult concepts once you establish good study habits.
- READ OUT LOUD.
- LEARNING VISUALLY.
- PRACTICE TESTS.
- READING SEVERAL TIMES WILL HELP YOU REMEMBER.
- DEVELOP GOOD READING AND MEMORY SKILLS.
How do I study like a teacher?
Let’s begin with a couple of basics: Go to class and pay attention. Getting there on time shows respect for your teacher and your peers. Manage your time so you can get to school, keep your focus when you’re there, and do the homework and studying necessary to perform well. Once you’re in class, tune in.
Who is the best student in India?
Best Student of The Year
|Name of The Student||Institution||Year|
|Vighnesh M.J.||Sankara College of Optometry||2019|
|Athulya Bose||Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences||2019|
|Sarkar Aditi Sabyasachi||Hari Jyot College of Optometry||2019|
|Subhechha Pahari||Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science||2019|