How can I pass an exam easily?
10 Quick Tips for Successful Exam Preparation
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Plan the day of your exams.
- Drink plenty of water.
How do you get 100 in all your exams?
To retain the most information, it’s best to study for at least 20-30 minutes every day in the weeks leading up to the test. Set aside a 30-minute block of time every day to review your notes, go over your flash cards, read new chapters, and work on practice tests.
How do you properly read a test?
Tips on How to Understand Questions Properly
- Underline/encircle the key word or words to help you remember.
- Keep calm and do relaxed breathing.
- Answer the easy questions first.
- Preview and rephrase the question.
- Read each question properly in several times.
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Test yourself.
- Aim to teach it.
What is the best study time?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How can I improve my memory for studying?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
What is the best study method?
The ten study methods researchers have found that work are:
- Making and Keeping a Study Schedule.
- Studying in an Appropriate Setting — Same Time, Same Place, Every Day.
- Equipping Your Study Area With All the Materials You Need.
- Not Relying on Inspiration for Motivation.
- Keeping a Well-Kept Notebook Improves Grades.
How do you get 80 in all subjects?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
Why do I have low marks?
Most common causes of getting low marks in the examination are as follows: A Student May Not Know How to Study Productively: Most of the students do not know the proper method of study. They think study means merely reading the words.
How do you get an A?
10 Steps to Help You Get Straight A’s
- STEP 1: Take the right subjects …and school will be a lot easier!
- STEP 2: Work with your teacher …
- STEP 3: Never miss a class …it will always catch up with you!
- STEP 4: Always sit up front …
- STEP 5: Complete your homework before class …so you will be prepared in class!
How can I top my exam without studying?
12 Study Hacks to pass exams without studying
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours. Take breaks!
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
- Plan as per your requirement.
How do you read for exams without forgetting?
Learn Without Forgetting
- Memory Skills – Learn Without Forgetting.
- You will be surprised to see how easy it can be to remember difficult concepts once you establish good study habits.
- READ OUT LOUD.
- LEARNING VISUALLY.
- PRACTICE TESTS.
- READING SEVERAL TIMES WILL HELP YOU REMEMBER.
- DEVELOP GOOD READING AND MEMORY SKILLS.
How can I read and understand faster?
Reading faster begins before you start reading
- Be selective and tune into your intention.
- Don’t get too comfortable.
- Preview information.
- Focus on keywords.
- Try the indenting method.
- Stop subvocalizing.
- Use your finger as a guide.
- Try the magic white card trick.
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.
Should I study tired?
The answer is yes, and no. Obviously, a late-night cramming session will is better than not studying at all, but a UCLA study proved that students performed worse on their exams if depriving themselves of sleep when they analyzed the association between time studied the night beforehand and subsequent performance.
Should I study or sleep?
Scores of studies conclude that students really do better when they sleep. Sleeping poorly (or not at all) leads to worse test results and poorer ability to learn new things. In fact, an all nighter hurts your ability to think, reason, and understand to the same degree as if you were taking your test drunk.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
Is studying with music good?
Benefits of Studying with Music
Music that is soothing and relaxing can help students to beat stress or anxiety while studying. Background music may improve focus on a task by providing motivation and improving mood. During long study sessions, music can aid endurance.
Are toppers born intelligent?
Toppers are never born with a lot of intelligence. It all depends on the amount of time and effort one devotes in order to improve himself/ herself. Everyone is born with almost the same intelligence and power to think. All of us have equal opportunity to improve in one way or the other and equal freedom to choose.
Why do I sleep when I study?
A major cause of falling asleep while studying is getting too comfortable. The main tip for this would be to not study in your bed. Keep your study area and sleeping area separate so that your brain can clearly differentiate between the two. Preferably sit on a desk and chair with your back straight.
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
Why can’t I remember what I read?
After reading, you may find it almost impossible to retain the information acquired. It may be due to lack of adequate sleep and rest, distractions while reading, poor nutrition, failure to choose the right book, or memory issues such as decay or shallow processing.
How can I study everyday?
Here are our top tips for getting the most out of study.
- Pick a place and time. Everyone has their own idea about the best place and time to study.
- Study every day.
- Plan your time.
- Discover your learning style.
- Review and revise.
- Take breaks.
- Ask for help.
- Stay motivated.