Now some people will try to prepare for a test like this by cramming just a few minutes ahead of time, but a good test score is not in their future! In your case, you’ve given yourself two months, which is a decent amount of time to prepare for an exam like the one you’re taking.
How should I study for 2 months?
2 Month Preparation Strategy For Pre-Board Exams
- Prioritize well.
- Get your doubts cleared.
- Juggle your competitive exam with your boards.
- Revise what you’re not confident about.
- Take tests on topics that you know well.
- Don’t worry about finishing 100% of your portion.
How can I get 90 marks in 2 months?
How to Score 90% in 2 Months | 2021
Is it possible to study for boards in 2 months?
Answer. 2 months are more than enough even one month will do the job for you. Study for neet mainly because that is more important. Board exam doesn’t matter much .
How can I crack my board in 2 months?
How can I crack my board in 2 months?
- In the lag of time, focus only on NCERT.
- Divide your time judiciously between all the subjects.
- Must solve previous years’ question papers.
- Try solving question paper and sample papers by setting 3 hours goal and practicing by writing the answers/solutions.
- Dont get paniced by the shortage of time.
- In exams try avoi.
Can you get 90 in boards a month?
As a youngster, board exams are probably the first challenge you will face among the many other challenges that you will face later in life. But the good part is, You can easily score 90+ even with just one month of preparation. And, you just have enough time to be prepared.
How many hours should I study in Class 10?
A student should study for 7 – 10 hours a day. If you devote more time, it is possible that you might get exhausted. Therefore, 7 – 10 hours is the maximum time you must devote to your studies.
How can I get 99 percent in CBSE Class 10?
How to Score 99% in Class 10 Board Exam
- Make a timetable- Time is very precious!
- Choose a Suitable Environment. One of the biggest hurdles in exam prep is that the students get easily distracted while studying.
- Learn and Write.
- Practice from CBSE Sample Papers.
How many hours should I study for boards?
Study at least 8 hours a day, if you really want to score 90+ percentage in board exams. Because this is the only way which is required to achieve such a percentage. Divide equal time of study with your main subjects. But do not forget to study subjects like Hindi, English, etc.
How do you score 98 percent in 10th boards?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
Is 1 month enough to study for exams?
Aim to begin studying at least one month in advance.
Three to four weeks ahead of time is the latest that you want to create a study plan for yourself. Cramming is toxic.”
How can I complete syllabus in 15 days?
Here are some of them that relax your mind are as follows.
- First, Find Out What Factors Are Wasting Your Time Swipe Off.
- Plan Flow Charts and Diagrams for Quick Revision.
- Prepare Those Chapters That Have a High Weight of Marks.
- Study In a Group To Solve Doubts Regarding Topics.
- Revision on What You Have Studied.
How can I complete syllabus of class 10 fast?
Here you can check the Ultimate Preparation Plan for CBSE Class 10 Exam 2022 For Term 1 & Term 2.
- Begin Early.
- Make a Study Plan for Class 10 Exam.
- Give Colour Codes.
- Break into Achievable Target.
- Know the Complete CBSE Class 10 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Be Specific.
- Give Time for Breaks.
- Mix and Match.
Is 80 a good score?
B – is still a pretty good grade! This is an above-average score, between 80% and 89% C – this is a grade that rests right in the middle. C is anywhere between 70% and 79%
How much do you need to score in each subject to get 80 %?
You need to score exact 80 marks in all the subjects in order to have an exact percentage of 80%.
How do you get 100 percent on the board exam?
5 tips to score 100 per cent in CBSE board exam
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
What percentage is good in 10th?
Ans: A 90 % and above score is considered a good percentage in class 10th. Q.
Is 10th board exam hard?
The CBSE Board Exams are one of the most important and also quite difficult exams for students. Even when it is strongly advised that students should not worry about the results, there are some areas and aspects which demand every student’s attention.
What if I get low percentage in 10th?
Nothing if you get low marks in 10th. After 10th, ur certificate will change into a mere birth certificate.
How do I enjoy studying?
10 Ways to Have Fun While You Study
- Listen to good music.
- Turn it into a game for yourself.
- Turn it into a game with others.
- Use nice stationery.
- Try roleplay.
- Study somewhere different.
- Challenge yourself.
- Write comics, short stories or songs.
How much should a 10th class student sleep?
STUDENT OF CLASSES 9 , 10 , 11 &
12TH SHOULD TAKE A SLEEP OF 7 HOURS DAILY… THIS IS BECAUSE , THEY NEED MORE ENERGY TO DO WORK , STUDY AND SPORTS…
How many hours do Toppers study?
You can bring about certain adjustments in your habits and behavior also. While maintaining a study schedule of 12 to 14 hours a day, you need to give importance to the quality of your study. Self-discipline: It is only through self-discipline can one guarantee a good result.
Who is hansika Shukla?
CBSE Board 12th topper Hansika Shukla stayed away from social media, focused on each subject| WATCH Interview. CBSE Board 12th topper 2019: Hansika, who scored an absolute 100 on 100 in History, Political Science, Psychology and Hindustani vocals, has only one regret: scoring 99 in English.
How many hours do CBSE toppers study?
TIPS FROM CBSE TOPPERS. Regularity of studies, sticking to a time table and balancing time between studies and hobbies seem to stand out in all the cases. Almost all the toppers stress that 5 to 6 hours of study everyday is sufficient provided one is regular and sticks to an organized time table.
Is Ncert enough for 10th boards?
In short, the answer is ‘yes‘. But you have to study a few supplementary books apart from NCERT books to score good marks in the examination. Generally, the question papers of board exams are based on NCERT books and the concepts explained therein.