- Try not to worry about bad marks on previous exams.
- Make notes while studying.
- Make a list of all the things you need to do to study for each subject, and how long you think it will take you.
- Have a good night’s sleep and wake up early in the morning to go over the topic.
Is Ncert enough for 10th boards?
In short, the answer is ‘yes‘. But you have to study a few supplementary books apart from NCERT books to score good marks in the examination. Generally, the question papers of board exams are based on NCERT books and the concepts explained therein.
How do you get 80 in all subjects?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
How can I get 100 in all exams without studying?
12 Study Hacks to pass exams without studying
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours. Take breaks!
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
- Plan as per your requirement.
How can I top in 10th class?
Class 10 Board Exam 2020 Tips to Attempt Question Paper
- First read the question paper well.
- Use the first 15 minutes effectively.
- Don’t worry about the tough ones.
- Prioritise your attempt.
- Ensure speed and accuracy.
- Keep an eye on your watch.
- Avoid thinking too much about a question.
- Revise your answers.
How can I score 95 in boards Class 10?
Practice last 10 year CBSE papers, 10 sample papers Solving past year papers help you understand what sort of questions are asked and be prepared for them. Likewise, CBSE sample papers make your speed and accuracy better. 3. Study subjects that require memorisation in morning There is no best time of day to study.
Is basic math better than standard?
Standard-Level and Basic-level Question papers shall be based on the same syllabus. However the Standard-Level Mathematics assesses higher Mathematical abilities compared to Basic-Level. Accordingly, the difficulty level of the Mathematics – ‘Basic’ is less than that of Mathematics-‘Standard’.
Is 90% good in 10th boards?
Ans: A 90 % and above score is considered a good percentage in class 10th.
How much hours should I study in Class 10?
A student should study for 7 – 10 hours a day. If you devote more time, it is possible that you might get exhausted. Therefore, 7 – 10 hours is the maximum time you must devote to your studies.Daily Time – table for Class 10th students.
|10:15 – 10:30 P.M||Relax and go to sleep.|
How can I get 99 percent in CBSE Class 10?
How to Score 99% in Class 10 Board Exam
- Make a timetable- Time is very precious!
- Choose a Suitable Environment. One of the biggest hurdles in exam prep is that the students get easily distracted while studying.
- Learn and Write.
- Practice from CBSE Sample Papers.
Who invented exam?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China.
How can I cheat in exam?
5 unusual ways students cheat in exams and yet get caught
- Bluetooth. Bluetooth is likely among the most common methods used by examinees to try to one-up their tests.
- Literally climbing on to the side of the exam hall and reading the answers out.
- Apple Watch.
- Paper leak.
How can I top in exam?
Ten Top Tips for Exams
- Answer the right number of questions. Read any instructions carefully.
- Answer the question asked.
- Take your time.
- You can’t memorise everything.
- Practise previous exam questions.
- Don’t panic if you think you’ve gone blank.
- Learn to use your breath.
- Take care of yourself.
How many hours do Toppers study?
You can bring about certain adjustments in your habits and behavior also. While maintaining a study schedule of 12 to 14 hours a day, you need to give importance to the quality of your study. Self-discipline: It is only through self-discipline can one guarantee a good result.
How many hours do CBSE toppers study?
TIPS FROM CBSE TOPPERS. Regularity of studies, sticking to a time table and balancing time between studies and hobbies seem to stand out in all the cases. Almost all the toppers stress that 5 to 6 hours of study everyday is sufficient provided one is regular and sticks to an organized time table.
Which timing is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Tips and tricks to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams.
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Test yourself.
- Aim to teach it.
Are boards difficult?
The CBSE Board Exams are one of the most important and also quite difficult exams for students. Even when it is strongly advised that students should not worry about the results, there are some areas and aspects which demand every student’s attention.
Is 10th easier than 9th?
Yes, as a teacher I can close my eyes and say that Class 10 is much easier than Class 9. The same applies to Class 11 &
Class 12 in which Class 12 will be much easier than Class 11. Generally, the difficulty level of Class 9 and Class 11 will be much higher than Class 10 and Class 12 respectively.
How can I get full marks in Maths Class 10?
Here’s how I studied.
- Self-study NCERT completely.
- Solve all the exercises.
- Solve all the examples.
- If not understood well, repeat this.
- Come up with questions and take guidance from your teachers.
- Solve sample question papers.
- Last 20 days of practice – most crucial.
How can I do Maths in one day?
How to Study 1 Day Before Exam