5 Steps to Be Better Prepared for Competitive Exams
- Plan a Study Schedule. Planning is the first step
you just can’t ignore it.
- Focus on Fundamentals. Without focusing on the basic concepts, you won’t be able to understand and solve the complex problems.
- Practice Regularly.
- Do the Revision.
- Stay StressFree.
How do Toppers study for exam?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
Which is the best competitive exam?
Top 10 Competitive Entrance Exams In India 2022
- NDA (National Defence Academy)
- National Institute of Design Entrance Examination.
- NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test)
- UGC- NET (University Grants Commission- National Eligibility Test)
- CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)
- Chartered Accountant Exam.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Test yourself.
- Aim to teach it.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
Why do toppers fail in life?
1) Lack of Practical Education :
Class toppers read such syllabus honestly. Therefore there is no practical knowledge in them. They don’t get the right job. In addition, 90% of what they learn, does not come for any purpose in real life.
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
Are toppers born intelligent?
Toppers are never born with a lot of intelligence. It all depends on the amount of time and effort one devotes in order to improve himself/ herself. Everyone is born with almost the same intelligence and power to think. All of us have equal opportunity to improve in one way or the other and equal freedom to choose.
What is world’s toughest exam?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which is hardest exam in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
What is the hardest test?
The California Bar Exam is notorious for being the most difficult bar exam in the United States. In February 2020, the California Bar Exam had an overall pass rate of only 26.8% due to California’s high minimum passing score and large candidate pool.
How can I clear my competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
What should I study for competitive exam?
How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
How do you get 80 in all subjects?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.
Is it OK to fail in exam?
Failing an exam doesn’t make you any less intelligent or less capable of achieving success in life than those who got better results. Just think that the failure you had in exams was just another step towards success. Just have the courage and strength to overcome this failure and move on.
Why do I always get less marks?
Most common causes of getting low marks in the examination are as follows: A Student May Not Know How to Study Productively: Most of the students do not know the proper method of study. They think study means merely reading the words.
Why do students get low marks?
Sometimes a student studies a lot but he gets lesser marks in exam because he may not be aware of test taking strategies which tells him how to express his learning in best way in exam or reproduce his learning in a good way in exam to convince the checker to give you more marks.
Why backbenchers are more successful?
The backbenchers succeed because they are willing to fail and also willing to get rejected in their life. This is the most important quality required to become successful in life.
Are all toppers rich?
The truth is that many studies suggest that class valedictorians and toppers rarely become millionaires and successful people. According to the research of Karen Arnold, a professor at Boston College, the average GPA of American millionaires is actually 2.9.
Why do Toppers lie?
One the other side of the coin, the toppers or achievers have learnt just enough to top their class by studying better and also just enough to understand how much they don’t know. They underestimate their preparedness. And this is why we feel these overachievers lie to us.
Which is the best time to study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
How can I study and remember?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
Do toppers take notes?
Toppers usually collect and write notes much before the exam so that they do not miss any important topic during their learning process. Make sure that you check your notes regularly for achieving success in your exams.
How many hours do top students study?
Many experts say the best students spend between 50-60 hours of studying per week. This will definitely cut into binge-watching your favorite show on Netflix! If you are taking a full course load, between class time and study sessions, you have a full-time job.
What is the IQ of IIT topper?
Tech student at IIT-Kanpur, says that nobody in his school knew about Mensa when he got into the society in Class 9, scoring a 99+ percentile.The IQ index:
|98th Percentile||IQ between 130 and 140|
|99th Percentile||IQ between 140 and 145|
|99+ Percentile||IQ above 145|