Instead, general knowledge has to be learned daily from various sources.
- Watching TV. Surely you watch TV for a few hours daily.
- Listen to the Radio.
- Read Newspapers & Magazines.
- General Knowledge Websites.
- GK Apps.
- General Knowledge Books.
- Attend Quiz Contests.
- Participate in Quiz Contests.
Which book is best for general awareness for competitive exams?
The List of Best GK Books For Competitive Exams
- General Study 14,000+ Objective (Buy Online)
- Lucent’s General Knowledge.
- R.S. Aggarwal’s S.
- Disha Experts’ Rapid General Knowledge 2020 for Competitive Exams.
- Arihant Experts’ General Knowledge (Buy Online)
- The Pearson Concise General Knowledge Manual (Buy Online)
Who was the father of GK?
List of Famous Fathers of the World:
|Sr. No.||Father of||Person|
Which app is best for General knowledge?
Best general knowledge apps for android
- GK Quiz.
- Khan Academy.
- Udemy Online Courses.
Is Lucent GK sufficient for SSC CGL?
Is Lucent GK book enough for SSC CGL? Ans: Lucent GK is an excellent book. However, the candidates must refer to the NCERT books too for GK preparation. Also, appearing for the SSC GK Quiz regularly and giving the exam on test series can undoubtedly help in cracking the exam.
Is Lucent GK enough for State PCS?
Lucent’s Gk book is good for state psc and SSC .
How can I improve my general knowledge book?
What Books Would You Recommend Someone Read to Improve their General Knowledge of the World?
- The Accidental Superpower: The Next Generation of American Preeminence and the Coming Global Disorder.
- Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind.
- How to Read a Book.
- A World History.
- The intelligent man’s guide to science.
What is GK Fullform?
GK Full Form: General Knowledge
General knowledge means a simple knowledge of a field that every human should know because this ordinary knowledge is used by any person in his common life every day.
Who is GK mother?
The mother of general knowledge is Bhikaiji Rustom Cama (GK). Mother of GK : Bhikaiji Cama was born into a large, prosperous Parsi Zoroastrian family in Bombay ( Mumbai).
Who is the father of India?
India celebrates the 152nd birth anniversary of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, fondly known as the ‘Father of the Nation’.
How can I increase my knowledge day by day?
Take a dive and know how to gain knowledge about everything.
- Be Curious. A curious mind is as fertile as a turtle.
- Reading. If curiosity is the path to learn forever, then reading is the concrete that paves it.
- Teach Others.
- Be Mindful and Open.
Which is the best app for GK and current affairs?
Ans. There are multiple current affairs apps available for competitive exam preparation, but one of the best among these is the BYJU’S Current Affairs App. It provides daily updated national and international news which are important from the USPC exam preparation.
What are good general knowledge questions?
General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids (Age Group 4 to 7 years)
- Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert”?
- How many days are there in a week?
- How many hours are there in a day?
- How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
- Rainbow consist of how many colours?
- How many days are there in a year?
How many hours should I study for SSC CGL?
Book this time for studying reasoning and quantitative aptitude. Make the most of weekends – Now, on weekends study not as much as you can but yes at least 9 hours each day is important. This way you will complete 40 hours of study in a week.
Which Lucent is best for SSC CGL?
LUCENT’S Generral Knowledge And Lucent’s General Science (Best Book For General Knowledge And General Science)(Help In SSC-CGL,SSC-CHSL,DSSSB,UPSC,CDS,NDA,RRB,Railway NTPC,Bank PO,Bank Clerk And All Other Govt Exam) (Lucent,General Knowledge, General Science,English Medium) (Paperback, Lucent’s EXPERT Team)
Is Ncert helpful for SSC CGL?
The important SSC CGL General Awareness Books are given below: Manorama Yearbook. General Knowledge- Lucent Publication. NCERT Books of Class X, XII- History, Geography, Economics.
Can UPSC read Lucent?
No! Not at all. It certainly contains topics from the syllabus of UPSC but even after reading that you will have to read all the other prescribed books. It doesn’t add much.
Which book is best for PCS exam?
UPPSC Preparation books for Mains are:
- History- Bipin Chandra.
- Polity- Laxmikant.
- Geography- Lexicon or Majid Hussain or G.C. Leong.
- Economy- School Textbooks or Ramesh Singh.
- Current Affairs- The Hindu/ Monthly Compilation of any good magazine.
Is Lucent enough for UPSC Quora?
Yes lucents G.K is enough to prepare for the social science section (history, geography, Indian polity) and it also has a basic science part which will help you to recollect some topics from 9th and 10th.
What books will open my mind?
You Need to Read These 10 Mind-Expanding Books
- Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell.
- Cosmos by Carl Sagan.
- Meditations by Marcus Aurelius.
- The China Study by Thomas Campbell.
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie.
- Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi.
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen Covey.
Which is the best website for general knowledge?
GKToday is India’s top website for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs and Aptitude for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC and other states civil services / government job recruitment examinations of India.
Where can I learn general knowledge?
TED Ed — Library of short educational videos. Socratic — Educational Q&
A site where students ask questions and our community teaches them the answer. Crash Course — Educational YouTube channel. Mental Floss — Test your knowledge with amazing and interesting facts, trivia, quizzes, and brain teaser games.