How can I improve my competitive exam?
Top 10 Tips for Success in Competitive Entrance Exams
- #1 Read & Understand About Exam. The first step is to understand the exam for which you are applying.
- #2 Organize Study Area.
- #3 Explore Syllabus.
- #4 Plan Timetable.
- #5 Eliminate Distractions.
- #6 Following Healthy Lifestyle.
- #7 Be Motivated.
- #8 Practice.
Which is the best app for GK for competitive exams?
15 best general knowledge apps
- General knowledge Trivia Quiz.
- Wikids: Talking Encyclopedia for Curious Kids.
- Daily Hunt.
- General Knowledge World GK.
- Aptitude test and preparation. Official Website.
- General Knowledge Quiz: World GK Quiz App. Official Website.
- Current Affairs – General Knowledge Quiz. Official Website.
Who is the father of GK?
Students should know the important ones so that they maximize their chances of scoring in GK.List of Famous Fathers of the World:
|Sr. No.||Father of||Person|
Which site is best for GK?
GKToday is India’s top website for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs and Aptitude for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC and other states civil services / government job recruitment examinations of India.
Which app is best for General knowledge?
Best general knowledge apps for android
- GK Quiz.
- Khan Academy.
- Udemy Online Courses.
How many hours should I study for competitive exams?
Working hard is extremely important if you are really planning on doing well in a particular exam. It can really help you a lot. So make sure you are spending at least 6 to 7 hours on studying.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
How can I crack my exam without studying?
12 Study Hacks To Pass Exams Without Studying
- Find a work place you prefer: Find a suitable work place that is comfortable and be ready to spend your last minute jitters there.
- Assemble your requirements and ditch your distractions: Be prepared with your paper, notes, text books, water bottle.
How can I clear my competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
What is the Gradeup app?
The gradeup mobile app is developed to help students preparing for exams for Bank Exam, SBI PO, Bank Clerk, IBPS PO, SSC CGL, SSC MTS, CHSL 10+2, JEE Main, UPSC, GATE, CTET KVS, MBA CAT Exams 2017.
Who is GK mother?
The mother of general knowledge is Bhikaiji Rustom Cama (GK). Mother of GK : Bhikaiji Cama was born into a large, prosperous Parsi Zoroastrian family in Bombay ( Mumbai).
What is GK Fullform?
GK Full Form: General Knowledge
General Knowledge is the basic knowledge that any person gets to learn from their everyday work in general.
Who is the father of India?
India celebrates the 152nd birth anniversary of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, fondly known as the ‘Father of the Nation’. Gandhi with his non-violence policy and Swadeshi movement led India towards its freedom from Britishers.
Who Is Who India GK?
Such questions come in the category of Who’s Who.Latest Who’s Who of India – For Competitive Exams.
|Name of the Posts||Name of the Holders/ Heads|
|President of India||Ram Nath Kovind|
|Lokpal of India ( First )||Retd Supreme Court Judge Pinaki Chandra Ghose|
|Vice President||Venkaiah Naidu|
|Speaker of Lok Sabha||Om Birla|
How do I know my daily affairs?
You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams.
Who was the first man of India?
List of First in India (Male)
|First Prime Minister of free India||Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru|
|First British Viceroy of India||Lord Canning|
|First Governor General of free India||Lord Mountbatten|
|First and the last Indian Governer General of free India||C. Rajgopalachari|
|First man who introduce printing press in India||James Hicky|
Which is the best app for GK and current affairs?
Ans. There are multiple current affairs apps available for competitive exam preparation, but one of the best among these is the BYJU’S Current Affairs App. It provides daily updated national and international news which are important from the USPC exam preparation.
What are good general knowledge questions?
General Knowledge Questions and Answers for Kids (Age Group 4 to 7 years)
- Which animal is known as the ‘Ship of the Desert”?
- How many days are there in a week?
- How many hours are there in a day?
- How many letters are there in the English alphabet?
- Rainbow consist of how many colours?
- How many days are there in a year?
Why should you increase your general knowledge?
General knowledge is something that really helps us to grow both on personal as well as academic level. It narrows our sense of perceiving the world, understands, and analyzes the situations better as one would without proper knowledge.
What is the best study time?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
What is the maximum time for studying?
After four 25-minute work periods, you take a half-hour to an hour break. This helps with focus while still giving your mind consistent break periods to rest. Never go beyond studying 6 hours at a time, this is maximum. This amount of time is when experts believe your brain is beyond fried.
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Test yourself.
- Aim to teach it.
How do you overcome failure in competitive exams?
Work on the mistakes made in the previous exam apart from the subject knowledge. The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
How do you deal with failure in exams?
How to cope with exam failure
- Your first reaction.
- Put it all in perspective.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Take positive next steps.
How do you deal with failure in entrance exam?
How to Overcome Failure in NEET, IIT-JEE and Other Entrance Exams
- Accept and Move On. Entrance exams are competitive exams.
- Know Your Options. Analyze your options and know what exactly the best way ahead is.
- Avoid Getting Depressed.
- Look at the Bigger Goal.
- Take Time to Relax.
Who invented exam?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China.
How can I use excel in competitive exam?
7 Easy Ways To Excel In Competitive Exams
- Schedule Your Exam Routine.
- Do Your Research Well.
- Focus On Smart Work More Than Hard Work.
- Set Your Time.
- Make It Fun.
- Highlight The Keywords.
- Stay Healthy To Be Successful.
How can I top in exam?
Ten Top Tips for Exams
- Answer the right number of questions. Read any instructions carefully.
- Answer the question asked.
- Take your time.
- You can’t memorise everything.
- Practise previous exam questions.
- Don’t panic if you think you’ve gone blank.
- Learn to use your breath.
- Take care of yourself.