Top tips to motivate yourself to study
- Discover the cause of your procrastination.
- Come up with a study routine.
- Break down your tasks.
- Always reward yourself for every task you complete.
- Know why you want to get good grades.
- Always organize the information.
- Learn how to make a boring subject interesting.
How can I start preparing for competitive exam?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
How can I train my mind for competitive exams?
Learn to read and write faster – Reading and writing and both are associated with the left side of the brain. It plays a crucial role in determining performance of a student in the exam. Students who can read and write fast, can comprehend and solve answers faster. Hence, saving time for revision.
How can I top in exam?
10 Quick Tips for Successful Exam Preparation
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Plan the day of your exams.
- Drink plenty of water.
How can I focus on studying for exams?
Tips for maintaining concentration
- Find a revision spot. Finding a place to revise is so important for prolonging concentration.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Making sure you are well rested is extremely important during exams.
- Learn to turn a blind eye.
- Remove distractions.
- Make a plan.
- Allow downtime.
- Keep your blood flowing.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
How can I control my exam nerves?
Here are some strategies that may help reduce your test anxiety:
- Learn how to study efficiently.
- Study early and in similar places.
- Establish a consistent pretest routine.
- Talk to your teacher.
- Learn relaxation techniques.
- Don’t forget to eat and drink.
- Get some exercise.
- Get plenty of sleep.
Can I drink coffee at night to study?
A new study found drinking coffee at bedtime, even the caffeinated variety, is not linked to sleeplessness. If you want a good night’s sleep, you’re better off drinking a cup of coffee than a glass of wine. A new study found drinking coffee at bedtime, even the caffeinated variety, is not linked to sleeplessness.
How can I be intelligent and sharp?
Give your brain a daily workout to sharpen your focus and become more intelligent.
- Follow ideas through to various outcomes.
- Add 10-20 minutes of aerobic exercise to your day.
- Engage in stimulating conversation.
- Take online courses.
- Give your brain a break.
- Practice a hobby.
- Look, Listen, Learn.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How do you get 100 in all exams?
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
What are the brain foods for exams?
The Top 9 Brain Foods for Studying and Exams
- Berries. Berries are rich in a variety of compounds that may help promote academic performance and protect the health of your brain.
- Citrus fruits.
- Dark chocolate and cocoa products.
What is the best study time?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
How can I study for exams without forgetting?
How To Study Well For Exams Without Forgetting (10 Study Tips)
How do you overcome failure in competitive exams?
Work on the mistakes made in the previous exam apart from the subject knowledge. The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
How do you accept failure in exams?
How to cope with exam failure
- Your first reaction.
- Put it all in perspective.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Take positive next steps.
How do you get over a failing competitive exam?
Read below the 6 essential tips to deal with the bad result or score in an exam and prepare well in future:
- Analyse the reasons behind failure:
- Change your approach:
- Be positive for your next attempt:
- Follow a different strategy for the next exam:
- Give your best:
How can I learn 10x faster?
Here are ten ways, backed by science, to speed up the learning process.
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself. A lot.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Learn several subjects in succession.
Should I study tired?
The answer is yes, and no. Obviously, a late-night cramming session will is better than not studying at all, but a UCLA study proved that students performed worse on their exams if depriving themselves of sleep when they analyzed the association between time studied the night beforehand and subsequent performance.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
Which preparation app is best?
Testbook is the most trusted exam preparation app for competitive exams. They offer an online coaching experience with the test series for all major Indian government exams of any state or central, trying to make a complete learning environment for students on one platform.
Which app is best for general knowledge?
Best general knowledge apps for android
- GK Quiz.
- Khan Academy.
- Udemy Online Courses.