12 Study Hacks to pass exams without studying
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours. Take breaks!
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
- Plan as per your requirement.
How do you get 100 in all your exams?
To retain the most information, it’s best to study for at least 20-30 minutes every day in the weeks leading up to the test. Set aside a 30-minute block of time every day to review your notes, go over your flash cards, read new chapters, and work on practice tests.
How can I top in exam?
Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
What is the trick to study?
Taking a five-minute break to walk around or check your email will actually help your brain to process all of the information that you’ve been studying. (Pro tip: If you’re studying on the computer, take a break every 25 minutes to give your eyes a break.
Who invented exam?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China.
How can I get full marks in maths?
How to Score good marks in Maths
- Clear your Doubt First: Pupils tend to avoid the chapter they find difficult to understand.
- Read the description carefully:
- Manage your time.
- Always check answers:
- Write it down.
- Help your friends to solve their problems.
- Keep your solution Neat and Clean.
- Make the best of technology.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I become first in class?
To achieve the first rank in your class, you will have to stay disciplined and study hard throughout the year. Take part in class activities and do all of your homework on time, including reading assignments. Organize your study time, test yourself, and eliminate distractions that will reduce your productivity.
How do you get an A?
10 Steps to Help You Get Straight A’s
- STEP 1: Take the right subjects …and school will be a lot easier!
- STEP 2: Work with your teacher …
- STEP 3: Never miss a class …it will always catch up with you!
- STEP 4: Always sit up front …
- STEP 5: Complete your homework before class …so you will be prepared in class!
How do you get 90 in all subjects?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How can I study fast?
If you want to get a jump start on expanding your knowledge, here are 10 proven ways you can start learning faster today.
- Take notes with pen and paper.
- Have effective note-taking skills.
- Distributed practice.
- Study, sleep, more study.
- Modify your practice.
- Try a mnemonic device.
- Use brain breaks to restore focus.
Why do I study so slowly?
Here are some reasons you might be slow in studying:
You get easily distracted by social media or other stuff. A messy environment is one of the best distractions for any person making your studying slow. Irrelevant thoughts popping up in your head. Studying using the passive studying techniques.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How can I learn 10x faster?
Here are ten ways, backed by science, to speed up the learning process.
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself. A lot.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Learn several subjects in succession.
What is the world’s toughest exam?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Who made school?
Horace Mann invented school and what is today the United States’ modern school system. Horace was born in 1796 in Massachusetts and became the Secretary of Education in Massachusettes where he championed an organized and set curriculum of core knowledge for each student.
Who found homework?
Going back in time, we see that homework was invented by Roberto Nevilis, an Italian pedagog. The idea behind homework was simple. As a teacher, Nevilis felt that his teachings lost essence when they left the class.
How many hours should I study maths?
Originally Answered: How long should I study mathematics per day? You don’t have to study every day you could study 1 or 2 times a week but if you do want to study everyday then 30minutes or 1hour should be good. see you should atleast spend 2 hours for maths because that helps a lot.
Is class 10 maths easy?
However, mathematics isn’t half as difficult as it seems. You will be able to ace the CBSE class 10 Maths exam if you stick to these simple, easy-to-follow tips and suggestions. It is very important to go through your syllabus course structure and unit-wise weightage thoroughly.
How do you get 100 in math?
How I get 100% in Maths Exams | How to Study for Maths
How do I study at home?
Download and save a copy of the flyer.
- Establish a Routine.
- Have a Dedicated Study Area.
- Take Notes for Online Classes.
- Keep a Routine for Physical Activity.
- Don’t Forget Your Social Time.
- Create a Study Plan and Share It with Others.
- Eat Well, Sleep Well.
- Avoid Multitasking.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
What is the secret of topper?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
Who is the best student in India?
Best Student of The Year
|Name of The Student||Institution||Year|
|Vighnesh M.J.||Sankara College of Optometry||2019|
|Athulya Bose||Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences||2019|
|Sarkar Aditi Sabyasachi||Hari Jyot College of Optometry||2019|
|Subhechha Pahari||Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science||2019|
How can I be brilliant in all subjects?
10 Habits of Successful Students
- Get Organized. Making a plan for what you’re going to do and when you’re going to do it will make sure you’re always ahead of the curve – literally.
- Don’t multitask.
- Divide it up.
- Set a schedule.
- Take notes.
- Manage your study space.