However, if you are aiming to crack this exam and looking for tips on how to start preparation without coaching, then read on!
- Develop A Study Plan And Stick To It.
- Take Online Coaching Classes.
- Practice mock tests.
- Practice Previous Year’s Question Papers.
- Revise In The Last Week Prior To Exam.
How do you prepare a group?
Group Discussion (GD) Preparation
- Read and learn more by visiting the trending GD topics, Past GD topics and regular reading of varying opinions of different topics.
- Learn to be a good listner.
- Learn and practice to speak effectively supported by facts and figures to make impact on the GD participants.
How do I start preparing for exams?
10 Quick Tips for Successful Exam Preparation
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Plan the day of your exams.
- Drink plenty of water.
Which app is best for groups preparation?
Which app is best for groups preparation?
- CLASS 10 CBSE BOARDS.
- EXTRA MARK.
- GRADE UP.
- DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS AND GENERAL KNOWLEDGE.
- POCKET APTITUDE.
- ADDA 247.
Is it possible to crack group1?
If you want to crack APPSC Group I (Group 1) Examination in the first attempt without any coaching, your ambition should be much higher i.e. you should aspire to become IAS. APPSC Group 1 exam strategy is similar to the UPSC Civil Services strategy in many aspects because both exams have a similar scheme for the exam.
How can I crack my exam without studying?
How to Pass an Exam Without Studying
- Reading and Understanding the Exam.
- Answering Difficult Questions on the Exam.
- Tackling Multiple Choice Questions.
- Choosing the Best Answer on True/False Sections.
- Improving Your Mental State for the Exam.
How can I speak in Gd?
Follow These Tip whenever you Join Group Discussion
- Groom Yourself for GD.
- Take Clarifications if Required Beforehand.
- Always Carry Pen and Notebook.
- Initiate the Discussion if Possible.
- Maintain Eye Contact while Speaking.
- Be A Good Listener in Group Discussion.
- Speak well and Aloud.
- Maintain Decorum.
How can I practice Gd alone?
5 Few tips for GD:
- Grooming (appearance)
- Be a good listener & support or add to the other points. ( But don’t interrupt in middle)
- Speak loudly and clearly.
- Try to be the first and the last speaker of the discussion.
- Be confident while speaking (analyze with numbers if you know & it has to be fact).
How can I improve my GD skills?
How can I improve my GD skills?
- Rich Content with good subject knowledge.
- Be a Leader.
- Be relevant.
- Be a good Listener.
- Improve your Communication Skills.
- Body gestures: Very important tool for Group Discussion.
- No Aggressive Move.
- Don’t Crisscross on your Ideas.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
Which is the best time to study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Tips and tricks to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams.
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
Which app is best for general knowledge?
Best general knowledge apps for android
- GK Quiz.
- Khan Academy.
- Udemy Online Courses.
Which app is best for general competition?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
How can I face competitive exam?
Study Plan for Competitive Exam:
- Rejuvenate yourself in between.
- Use colour for books.
- Plan effectively your study time.
- Breaks are helpful.
- Drink some coffee.
- Avoid any kind of distractions during competitive exams.
- Never get stressed during competitive exams.
- Early hours of the day are best to study.
What are the subjects in Group 1?
History and Culture – 30 marks. Constitution, Social Justice and International Relations – 30 marks. Indian Economy and Andhra Pradesh Economy and Planning – 30 marks. Geography – 30 marks.
Is Group 1 or Group 2 easier?
Yes, Group 1 is easy as compare to Group 2. Only reason is Group 2 has 4 theory subjects while group 1 has only 1 theory subject i.e. Law, which is good for scoring compare to Audit and EIS. And Accounting, Costing are easy if you study with concepts.
How many times can we write Group 1 exam?
candidates are allowed a maximum of four attempts, if they are between the age of 21 and 30 years. On the other hand, candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) categories have no limit on the number of attempts and are also eligible to appear for the exam till 35 years.
Who invented exam?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China. Was this answer helpful?
How can I top in exam?
Ten Top Tips for Exams
- Answer the right number of questions. Read any instructions carefully.
- Answer the question asked.
- Take your time.
- You can’t memorise everything.
- Practise previous exam questions.
- Don’t panic if you think you’ve gone blank.
- Learn to use your breath.
- Take care of yourself.
What will happen if I dont study?
Answer. If you will don’t study then you will achieve nothing in life because without gyan you can’t do anything in life.
What are the latest GD topics?
WAT-GD Topics of IIMs and Non-IIMs
|Agriculture Role in India and Subsidies: Problems & Challenges||Business & Economy|
|Women Empowerment & Gender Justice: Addressing the Equality Challenges||Social Issue|
|End of Globalization/ De-Globalization/ Nationalization||Business & Economy|
|Climate Change/Pollution||Social Issue|
How do you end a group discussion?
Summarise all the points – The best way to conclude is to summarise all the points that you have discussed in brief and present your final take on the subject being discussed. Be concise – Make sure that you don’t drag your conclusion. Keep it as short as possible and try to mention the points clearly.
How do I start a GD introduction?
There are different techniques to initiate a GD in order to make a remarkable first impression:
- Quotes. An effective way of initiating a GD.
- Definition. One can start a GD by defining the topic or an important term in the topic.
- Shocking statement.
- Facts figures and statistics.
- Short story.
- General statement.
What should be avoided in a group discussion?
10 mistakes you must avoid in a Group Discussion
- Don’t take the lead, if you don’t know the topic.
- Don’t hesitate to take the lead, if you know it.
- Don’t copy or follow someone else’s ideas or comments.
- Don’t contradict your own points.
- Don’t avoid eye contact with fellow participants.
- Avoid interrupting others.
What are the rules of group discussion?
Very brief discussion guidelines could include items like:
- Allow everyone a chance to speak.
- Listen respectfully and actively.
- Criticize ideas, not individuals.
- Commit to learning, not debating.
- Avoid blame, speculation, inflammatory language.
- Avoid assumptions about others, especially based on their perceived social group.
How do you talk about a topic?
If you want to speak on any topic or present a topic that you are not familiar with, you should always prepare it thoroughly. You should not present a topic if you do not have the ‘right to speak’ because you cannot fabricate a topic on the spot. you need the ‘right to speak’ to make an extempore or impromptu speech.
How can I discuss in English?
- Think about your opinion before the discussion starts.
- Say what you really think about the topic and explain why you think that.
- Listen to what your partner says and say if you agree or disagree.
- Make sure you know the language for agreeing and disagreeing.
- Be polite if you disagree.
How can I improve my English speaking?
7 Ways to Quickly Improve Your English Language Skills
- Watch movies in English.
- Immerse yourself in English language news.
- Start a vocabulary book of useful words.
- Have conversations in English.
- Practice, practice, practice.
- Curiosity doesn’t always kill the cat.
- Don’t forget to have fun while you learn.