How To Prepare For Govt Jobs: Create The Master Plan To Crack Govt Job Exam
- Segregate the topics based on your strengths and weaknesses.
- Allocate fixed time for each section as you need to clear the sectional cut off along with overall cut off.
- Understand the concepts – clear the theory behind them.
Which book is best for government job?
Government Recruitment Exam Books
- NTA-UGC-NET: Commerce (Paper I & Paper II) Previous Yea Hindi, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board.
- NEET UG Entrance Exam – Solved 2500+ MCQ Questions (8 Paperback, Mr. …
- Vastunishth Samanya Hindi Pratiyogi Parikshaon Ke Liye Hindi, S. …
- Ace General Awareness For SSC and Other Govt.
Which is the easiest exam in the world?
Exam Pattern & Syllabus
|Name of the Section||No: of questions||Maximum Marks|
Which app is best for govt exam preparation?
Best Android Apps for Government Exams
- UPSC Pathshala. The UPSC Pathshala takes you through your UPSC preparation for the UPSC Civil Services Exams.
- Prep Guru – Online Mock Test.
- Gradeup Best Exam Prep: Previous Year Paper, Quiz, Updates.
- Aptitude & Logical Reasoning App.
- Pocket Logical Reasoning App.
How can I prepare for competitive exam at home?
How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
Which govt job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
Which is the hardest exam in the world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which government job is easiest?
1. RRB Group D: This is the first among the top five easiest government jobs which recruit candidates for Railway’s Group D vacancies like Cabinman, Fitter, Helper, Gangman, etc. This exam consists of only two stages i.e. written test and physical efficiency test.
How can I clear my government exam?
10 Genius Tips To Crack Government Job Exams In 2019
- Know The Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
- Get Study Material From Different Sources.
- Plan Time Management For Preparation.
- Conceptual Clearance Is The Key.
- Get Library Membership & Study.
- Make Notes Of Everything You Study.
- Keep Track Of Happenings In The World.
What books should I read for government exams?
- Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic.
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi (Arihant)
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey.
- Manorama Yearbook.
- NCERT books.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (R S Aggarwal)
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths.
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by H M Prasad.
What is the best book for competitive exams?
Best Books for Competitive Exams
- General knowledge manual – Pearson.
- General manual – Lucent’s.
- General Studies – Disha.
- General knowledge 2020 – Arihant.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations – R.S. Aggarwal.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic – Rajesh Verma.
- Quantitative Aptitude Test – N.K. Singh.
Is getting a government job hard?
Getting a government job in India is a very lengthy process and candidates get enough time for the preparation before the final exam. There are many stages in the selection process such as Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview, MedicalExam, Document Verification, etc.
Which government exam is easy to crack after graduation?
#1 RRB Group D
This is the first among the Top 20 easiest exams in India and is conducted to recruit people for Group D vacancies in Indian Railways like Cabin Man, Welder, Gatekeeper. This exam is conducted in two stages namely, written test which is held on online mode and physical efficiency test.
Which government exam held every year?
Every year the UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) conducts the Civil Services Exam (IAS Exam) to recruit candidates. Who go on to become officers in the IAS (Indian Administrative Service), IPS (Indian Police Service), Indian Foreign Service (IFS) and a host of other services.
Which preparation app is best?
Testbook is the most trusted exam preparation app for competitive exams. They offer an online coaching experience with the test series for all major Indian government exams of any state or central, trying to make a complete learning environment for students on one platform.
Which online app is best for competitive exams?
Top 5 Online Study App for Your Competitive Exam Preparation
- Textbook App.
- Adda 24/7.
- Online tyari.
- Olive board.
Which app is best for exam?
Which app is best for exam?
- Top 10 Apps For Exam Preparation. 1.CLASS 10 CBSE BOARDS. TOPPR. EXTRA MARK. 4.GRADE UP. 5.DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS AND GENERAL KNOWLEDGE. 6.POCKET APTITUDE. 7.ADDA 247. 8.TCY. 9.LAW CLAT EXAM. SELF STUDY NEET. BYJU’S.
How can I study faster without forgetting?
Create and stick to a good study schedule.
- Remember to incorporate breaks into your study schedule. Breaks give your brain a chance to absorb what you just studied.
- During your break, it is helpful to take a short walk or get some fresh air to help clear your mind.
How can I crack my exam without studying?
12 Study Hacks To Pass Exams Without Studying
- Find a work place you prefer: Find a suitable work place that is comfortable and be ready to spend your last minute jitters there.
- Assemble your requirements and ditch your distractions: Be prepared with your paper, notes, text books, water bottle.
How can I crack my first attempt?
Here are some tips to crack NEET 2022 in the First Attempt.
- Know your Syllabus. The first and foremost thing before planning to move ahead is to know your syllabus.
- Make TimeTable. Time-Table!
- Make Notes. Make a habit of preparing notes.
- Solve Previous Years’ Question Paper.
- Analyze your Performance.
- Accuracy & Speed.
Which job is best for girls?
21 Best Jobs In India For Girls & Women
- Teaching Jobs. For a long time, education or teaching has been the first choice of jobs for married ladies in India.
- Cabin Crew & Hospitality Jobs.
- 3. Entertainment Industry Jobs.
- Image Management Jobs.
- Medicine & Nursing Jobs.
- Law Jobs.
- Fashion & Design Jobs.
- Sports Jobs.
Which is the most powerful job in the world?
A chief executive officer (CEO) is the highest-ranking position of an executive in a company.
Are government jobs good?
In most cases, government jobs offer more benefits compared to the private sector. These benefits may include a better health care plan with lower costs or a good retirement package. Public sector employees can even choose to retire early and still get their full benefits.
Which country has toughest education?
Which country has toughest education?
- South Korea.
- Hong Kong.
Which country has the most hardest exam?
Each year, millions of students in China take the gaokao, taken by students in their third and final year of high school typically from June 7 to June 8 or 9. It’s China’s version of the American SAT and British A-level tests, and is known as one of the hardest exams in the world.
Who invented exams?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China.
Which govt job is best for ladies?
List of Best Government Jobs For Women In India.
- Bank PO and Clerk Jobs For Women. Bank jobs are the most preferred ones among females.
- Railway Jobs For Women.
- SSC Jobs For Female Aspirants.
- UPSC Jobs.
- TET Jobs.
- Police Job for Female Aspirants.
- Jobs For 35 Years Old Female or Older Aspirants.
- Defence Jobs for Women in India.
Which degree is best for government jobs?
The Best Degrees to Get Into Government
- #1 Public Administration. Getting into government work is often made easier if you have a public administration background.
- #2 International Relations.
- #3 Business Administration.
- #4 Economics.
- #5 Political Science.
- #6 Public Health.
- #7 Public Policy.
Which is the easiest job with high salary?
Top 18 Highest Paying Easy Jobs
- House Sitter. If you’re looking for easy high paying jobs, don’t discount house sitter.
- Personal Trainer.
- Flight Attendant.
- Dog Walker.
- Toll Booth Attendant.
- Massage Therapist.