Easy Ways to Remember All The Current Affairs
- In order to remember Banking Awareness, always make sure your CONCEPT is clear.
- Always be on track.
- Always discuss current affairs with other aspirants.
- Always extract the STOCK GKs (Places, Dance forms, State related GKs) from Current Affairs.
How many months current affairs asked in bank exams?
Current Affairs questions are related to events from 2-3 months back. Even Static GK is largely related to people/ places/ institutions in the news in the past 2-3 months. For the current year, the questions might be related to demonetization.
How do you make notes of current affairs for banking?
Reading newspapers (preferably The Hindu) is considered the best for current affairs preparation. However, mere reading of newspapers isn’t enough. You need to note down the important highlights of the news and try and write short essays on topics from current affairs in your own words, expressing your opinion.
How can I learn current affairs faster?
Tips to Prepare UPSC Current Affairs
- Concentrate More on Analysis. Most of the candidates just give importance to memorizing the current affairs.
- Linking of Topics.
- Magazines – Use Limited Numbers with Proven Track Record.
- Notes – Make it a Habit.
- Revise – Consistency.
- Limit your Sources.
How do I know my current affairs daily?
You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams.
Which app is best for banking current affairs?
Best Bank Exam Preparation Apps
- Grade Up.
- Online Tayyari.
- Oliveboard’s Mock Tests & Exam Prep App.
- IBPS Bank Exam Preparation.
How can I cover 6 months current affairs in 10 days?
Here, are some very important tips to cover the Current Affairs Syllabus as soon as possible to get a maximum score:
- Last 6 Month’s News & information.
- Read Newspapers & Magazines daily.
- Watch news channels.
- Use social media for GA.
Which is the toughest bank exam in India?
Here is an overview of the Top 10 Toughest Bank Exams in India….IBPS Exams 2021
- IBPS PO Exam 2021. IBPS conducts Common Written Exam for recruitment as Probationary Officer.
- IBPS RRB Exam 2021.
- IBPS Specialist Officers Exam 2021.
- IBPS Clerks Exam 2021.
Is it necessary to make current affairs notes?
Current affairs are important, newspapers are important, but not so much that you invest disproportionate amount of time in it. In my experience, ideally one should finish reading day’s current affairs under 2 hours. 3-4 hours for everyday current affairs is an overkill.
How can I study current affairs for Bank Quora?
Start reading any English newspaper (The Hindu or The Indian express are the preferred ones) . But you need to start it three months (atleast)prior to the exam. Follow the Daily GK Update from Current Affairs, Reasoning, Quant for SBI, IBPS, RRB Bank Exam . And last thing do read the monthly Pratiyogita Darpan.
How do you make a micro note?
Short Notes &
Micro Notes for Competitive Exams
Which Sir is best for current affairs in bank exams?
Which Website Is Best For Current Affairs? Adda247 is the best website for current affairs because we are one of the oldest players in banking sector Exam Preparation thus our experience makes us way ahead than any other platform available at present.
Which YouTube channel is best for current affairs for bank exams?
Bankers Point channel educates the aspirants regarding Banking Exams Like IBPS PO CLERK RRB SBI PO etc. Their videos are full of concepts and tricks which must be applied in exams by aspirants.
Which YouTube channel is best for banking current affairs?
Here are some YouTube Channels to prepare for Bank PO exams.
- #1. Mahendra Guru and Adda247 YouTube Channels.
- #2: Testbook.com is another popular YouTube Channel.
- #3. Vidya Guru and Bankers Point are useful Channels too.
- #4: Meritshine has useful videos for Bank PO exam preparation.
How do I complete current affairs?
Read on to know more about how to study current affairs for UPSC prelims & mains….Refer to the following sources to read current affairs for UPSC:
- Read the newspaper Daily.
- PIB Review.
- Gist of Yojana, Kurukshetra and other Magazines.
- FMonthly editions of current affairs journals.
How can I be good at current affairs?
Steps to Improve general knowledge and current affairs –
- Watching TV – You can watch TV for a few hours per day.
- Listen to the Radio – Listening to the radio can be a habit that will help to improve your current affairs and Gk skills.
- Read Newspapers & Magazines.
- General Knowledge Websites –
- GK Apps –
- Take Quiz Contests.
How can I keep up with current affairs in India?
Always Stay Up-to-Date with Current Events with These Five Tips
- Subscribe to traditional news sources using your mobile phone.
- Listen to Podcasts.
- Download a news aggregator.
- Use social media in the right way.
- Use a Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- Stay updated with Hotspot Shield VPN.
Who is GK father?
Students should know the important ones so that they maximize their chances of scoring in GK.List of Famous Fathers of the World:
|Sr. No.||Father of||Person|
How should I start studying for bank exams?
Given below are the links that may help to prepare for the bank exams 2021 at home:
- Free Mock Test Series with Solutions.
- Previous Year Question Papers PDF with Solutions.
- Bank PO Question Papers with Solutions.
- Daily Current Affairs.
Which site is best for banking exam?
Here are top 5 websites that may help you prepare for Bank PO exams.
- Bankers Adda. The best preparation ‘adda’ for bank exam candidates.
- BankExamsIndia. Your reliable companion for all bank exams-related information.
- BankPO. A comprehensive platform for bank exams preparation.
- IBPS Preparation.
Is Yojana useful for bank exams?
Yojana is among the best for interviews as it covers social and national issues along with the government schemes. It is also referred to as a “must have element” for preliminary and main examination.
How do I hide past current affairs?
How to cover current affairs for UPSC?
- Daily newspaper: Daily newspaper, preferably The Hindu or Indian Express, is something you should not miss.
- Monthly magazine: Magazines are also a must to follow source.
- Internet: Internet is a double-edged sword, and you must swing it right to garner the right information.
How many months are current affairs in CGL?
In SSC CGL Exam, current affairs of last 6 months are majorly asked. Some questions can even be asked from past one year.
Is 6 months current affairs enough for UPSC?
The question should actually be “How many months of current affairs for IAS Prelims 2022 is required?” Usually, we advise candidates to start their preparation a year before, in a similar way, we recommend covering the issues in the news from 18 months or at least 12 months prior to the UPSC Exam.
Which is easiest bank exam?
Amongst all the banking exams the easiest to crack is IBPS RRB – Regional Rural Bank examinations.
Which bank is easy to crack?
IBPS is a statutory body that conducts exams to recruit clerks for public sector banks. Conducted at the clerical level IBPS exams are very easy to crack.Mains.
What is salary of SBI SO?
Under the SBI SO Recruitment 2022, the selected candidates will be paid a salary of Rs. 42,020 to Rs. 51,490 along with other allowances such as DA, HRA, PF, CCA, LFC, Contributory Pension Fund, Medical Facility, and others.