Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Which field is best for competitive exams?
What are the best competitive courses in India that assure a great career?
- Professional Courses at the Highest Level :
- 1.Civil Services Examination –
- 2.MBA/BBA in Management –
- 3.Law, BA LLB/LLB –
- 4.Finance -B.Com(Bachelors of Commerce)/CA (Chartered Accountant) –
- 5.Mass Communications –
Which is easiest competitive exam in India?
List of easiest competitive exams in India are given below:
- RRB NTPC.
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- State PSC.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Practice Exam Questions
The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
What is the best study time?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
Which exam is toughest in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
Which government exam is easy?
List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack in India. RRB Group D. RRB NTPC. SSC Multi Tasking Staff.
Which exam is best after 12th?
Some of the popular Government exams after 12th are:
- SSC Exams.
- SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level. Upper Division Clerk (UDC) Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Postal Assistant (PA)
- SSC Stenographer.
- SSC GD Constable Exam.
- SSC Multitasking Staff.
- NDA exam for Armed Forces.
- Indian Coast Guard Exam.
- Indian Navy Exam.
What should I do after 12th?
UG Courses available after 12th Science:
- BE/B.Tech- Bachelor of Technology.
- B.Arch- Bachelor of Architecture.
- BCA- Bachelor of Computer Applications.
- B.Sc.- Information Technology.
- B.Sc- Nursing.
- BPharma- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- B.Sc- Interior Design.
- BDS- Bachelor of Dental Surgery.
Which is the hardest exam in the world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which govt job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
What are the hardest exams to pass?
The California Bar Exam is notorious for being the most difficult bar exam in the United States. In February 2020, the California Bar Exam had an overall pass rate of only 26.8% due to California’s high minimum passing score and large candidate pool.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
Which preparation app is best?
Testbook is the most trusted exam preparation app for competitive exams. They offer an online coaching experience with the test series for all major Indian government exams of any state or central, trying to make a complete learning environment for students on one platform.
Which app is best for govt exam?
Best Android Apps for Government Exams
- UPSC Pathshala. The UPSC Pathshala takes you through your UPSC preparation for the UPSC Civil Services Exams.
- Prep Guru – Online Mock Test.
- Gradeup Best Exam Prep: Previous Year Paper, Quiz, Updates.
- Aptitude & Logical Reasoning App.
- Pocket Logical Reasoning App.
How do you overcome failure in entrance exam?
How to Overcome Failure in NEET, IIT-JEE and Other Entrance Exams
- Accept and Move On. Entrance exams are competitive exams.
- Know Your Options. Analyze your options and know what exactly the best way ahead is.
- Avoid Getting Depressed.
- Look at the Bigger Goal.
- Take Time to Relax.
How do you deal with failure in exams?
How to cope with exam failure
- Your first reaction.
- Put it all in perspective.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Take positive next steps.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
Should I study with music?
Music Improves Focus and Concentration
To get the most benefit from your music, listen to music you enjoy. Classical or instrumental music with guitars or other string instruments might be less distracting, but you can use anything that’s not too fast or too wordy.
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
Which is easy UPSC or IIT?
While in IAS there are only 100–110 seats every year. So now you can compare the ratio of both . Obviously IAS is more tougher examination than IIT . But actually the fact is that we can’t really compare both because one is highly technical and another is highly non-technical .
Is GATE tougher than NEET?
A candidate preparing for the GATE Exam will find this question very valid, Is GATE Tougher than JEE. To answer this question, they need to be aware first of what is GATE and JEE. GATE is a graduate exam, while JEE is just an undergraduate exam.Is GATE Tougher than JEE?
|GATE Related Links|
|ZIP Full Form||GATE Mathematics Syllabus|
Is NEET tougher than JEE?
A for difficulty level, NEET is slightly tougher than JEE Mains but easier than JEE Advanced, but that is subjective, as seats are comparatively limited in NEET making it more competitive.
How can I learn 10x faster?
Here are ten ways, backed by science, to speed up the learning process.
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself. A lot.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Learn several subjects in succession.
Should I study tired?
The answer is yes, and no. Obviously, a late-night cramming session will is better than not studying at all, but a UCLA study proved that students performed worse on their exams if depriving themselves of sleep when they analyzed the association between time studied the night beforehand and subsequent performance.
How can I be brilliant in maths?
- Break Down Complex Problems.
- Master The Basic Math Skills.
- Understand The Topic Before Moving On To Another.
- Know The Importance Of Number Sense.
- Have A Regular And Consistent Practice.
- Establish A Routine.
- Focus On Understanding New Concepts.
- Create A Practice Math Test.