Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
How can I focus on competitive exams?
Study Tips For Competitive Exams
- Learn the syllabus, weightage, and pattern of the exam.
- Create and follow a timetable.
- Maintain a list of reliable study materials.
- Don’t try to learn anything new within the last few days.
- Learn in a Stress-Free Environment.
- Do Practice previous year papers.
- Boost your short term memory.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
Which is the best site for competitive exams?
Top 8 Websites for Competitive Exam Preparation
- Testbook. Testbook.com is an E-Learning platform and an Ed-Tech Online portal with an aim to “Simplify Test Prep”.
- Sarkari Exam.
- College Dunia.
How can I motivate myself for competitive exam?
Top tips to motivate yourself to study
- Discover the cause of your procrastination.
- Come up with a study routine.
- Break down your tasks.
- Always reward yourself for every task you complete.
- Know why you want to get good grades.
- Always organize the information.
- Learn how to make a boring subject interesting.
Which class is important for competitive exams?
Class 12th is the threshold to start building the foundation of a rewarding career ahead. The pressure of preparing for the board class and the competitive exams hovers over them.
Which preparation app is best?
Testbook is the most trusted exam preparation app for competitive exams. They offer an online coaching experience with the test series for all major Indian government exams of any state or central, trying to make a complete learning environment for students on one platform.
Is Gradeup app free?
The Gradeup community is completely free to join where students can help each other, practise questions based on exam pattern and syllabus, and discuss doubts. The gradeup app is absolutely worth downloading if you are preparing for any government job exam related to UPSC, Banking, SSC, Teaching, and GATE.
Which app is best for govt exam?
Best Android Apps for Government Exams
- UPSC Pathshala. The UPSC Pathshala takes you through your UPSC preparation for the UPSC Civil Services Exams.
- Prep Guru – Online Mock Test.
- Gradeup Best Exam Prep: Previous Year Paper, Quiz, Updates.
- Aptitude & Logical Reasoning App.
- Pocket Logical Reasoning App.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How do you get 90 in all subjects?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.
Is it OK to fail in exam?
Give your best:
Remember, failure is not the end of life. Failing an exam doesn’t make you any less intelligent or less capable of achieving success in life than those who got better results. Just think that the failure you had in exams was just another step towards success.
Why do I get less marks?
Most common causes of getting low marks in the examination are as follows: A Student May Not Know How to Study Productively: Most of the students do not know the proper method of study. They think study means merely reading the words.
How do I prepare myself for bad exam results?
Try to come out of all your apprehensions
be calm and composed. Make short notes of what you have studied. This will assist you while you’re recollecting all the points when you revise the subject. Try to take mock tests and check the time you take to complete a test.
Which site is best for GK?
GKToday is India’s top website for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs and Aptitude for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC and other states civil services / government job recruitment examinations of India.
Which platform is best for govt exam preparation?
Which platform is best for govt exam preparation?
- Testbook. Testbook is one of the most favoured exam preparation platforms by students preparing for various major government job exams.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Adda 247.
Which app is best for SSC preparation?
Here are five apps for SSC CGL preparation.
- #1. Gradeup is one of the most popular exam preparation platforms.
- #2. Adda 247 offers material in English and Hindi.
- #3. The Testbook Exam Preparation App is one of the best.
- #4. Career Lift offers SSC CGL & CHSL Exam Prep app.
- #5. SSC CGL 2019 English is another useful app.
How can I top in exam?
10 Quick Tips for Successful Exam Preparation
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Plan the day of your exams.
- Drink plenty of water.
How can I push myself to study?
Here are some ways to increase your motivation to study.
- Reward yourself for studying.
- Study with your friends.
- Remind yourself of your long-term goals.
- Eliminate distractions.
- Develop interest in what you have to study.
- Take breaks.
- Establish a comfortable environment.
- Establish reasonable goals for a study session.
How do offline exams motivate students?
Study Motivation Ideas | 10 Tips for Students Who Procrastinate
- Be Clear About Your Goals. What is the subject that you are studying?
- Music is your Good Friend.
- Eliminate Procrastination.
- Reward your Emotional Rush.
- Prepare a Mind Map.
- Gear Up Your Motivation.
- Understand the Subject rather than Memorizing it.
- Budget Your Time.
How do I study?
How To Study Effectively
- Get organized. Carry a homework planner at all times.
- Pay attention in class.
- Steer clear of distractions.
- Make sure notes are complete.
- Ask questions if you don’t understand.
- Make a study schedule/plan.
- Review notes from class every evening.
- Talk to teachers.
Which exam is best after 10th?
Entrance & Competitive Exams after 10th in 2022
|Sr No||Name of the exam||Full Form|
|1||KVPY||Kishore Vigyan Protsahan Yojana|
|2||ASSET||Assessment of Scholastic Skills Through Educational Testing|
|3||NTSE||National Talent Search Examination|
|4||NSTSE||National Level Science Talent Search Examination|
What are the subjects in competitive exams?
There are four sections common to any competitive examination and if you are serious about your success, you need to excel in these subjects: English Language. Reasoning Ability. Mathematics and Data Interpretation.