10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Aim to teach it.
- Read aloud and recall.
How can I learn 10x faster?
How To Learn Anything 10x Faster
How can I trick my brain into learning faster?
Tricks for Learning and Remembering
- Use your mind’s eye. Most people have a “mind’s eye”.
- Learn in bite-sized chunks.
- Clench your fists.
- Use your nose.
- Build a memory palace.
- Have a good night’s sleep.
- Use mnemonics.
- Talk to yourself.
How can I improve my brain before an exam?
Organize these things the night before your exam, so you can go to sleep easy and wake up with peace of mind.
- Collect your materials.
- Get enough sleep.
- Set your alarms.
- Lay out your outfit.
- Map out your route the night before.
- Listen to music.
- Repeat positive affirmations.
- Calm yourself with focused breathing.
How do you get 80 in all subjects?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
Why do I study so slowly?
Here are some reasons you might be slow in studying:
You get easily distracted by social media or other stuff. A messy environment is one of the best distractions for any person making your studying slow. Irrelevant thoughts popping up in your head. Studying using the passive studying techniques.
How can I focus on studying?
7 tips for staying organised and focused while studying
- Make a plan.
- Create a relaxed study environment.
- Take regular breaks.
- Don’t get distracted by social media.
- Drink plenty of water and eat well.
- Reward yourself.
- Don’t do all-nighters, you will regret it!
How can I study faster without forgetting?
How To Study Well For Exams Without Forgetting (10 Study Tips)
Can’t remember what I study?
6 powerful ways to help you remember what you study
- Study tips 1: Spaced repetition.
- Study tips 2: Active reiteration.
- Study tips 3: Directed note-taking.
- Study tips 4: Reading on paper.
- Study tips 5: Sleep and exercise.
- Study tips 6: Use the Italian tomato clock.
How can I memorize faster?
9 Steps to Learn How to Memorize Something Fast
- Record What You’re Memorizing.
- Write Everything Down.
- Section Your Notes.
- Use the Memory Palace Technique.
- Apply Repetition to Cumulative Memorization.
- Teach It to Someone.
- Listen to the Recordings Continuously.
How can I study hard?
So pick up a few new study tips, and prove your outstanding ability in your assignments and exams!
- Don’t miss a class. ‘A’ students never miss a class.
- Review your notes quickly and often.
- Organise your notes visually.
- Plan ahead.
- Explain things to others.
- Get together with a study group.
- Stay positive.
- Trust your instincts.
How can I increase my IQ level?
Read on to learn what science has to say about the different ways you may be able to boost both your crystallized and fluid intelligence.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get enough sleep.
- Drink coffee.
- Drink green tea.
- Eat nutrient-rich foods.
- Play an instrument.
What foods to avoid while studying?
- Trans-fats. One thing you need to avoid to keep your brain healthy is foods that are high in trans fats.
- Sugar. Sugar, while sometimes stimulating, also hits the brain pretty hard (and not in a good way).
- Caffeine. Glorious, energy-producing caffeine is a staple in any university student’s diet.
- Fried food.
What should I do 1 hour before exam?
What should I do 1 hour before exam?
- Relax. It is essential to keep yourself stress-free and calm before an exam, as stress only serves to impair memory and paralyze you during the exam.
- Eat Fibre Rich Foods. Watching what you eat is extremely important, especially right before an examination.
- Confirm you have everything.
- Be on time.
How can I get 100 in all exams without studying?
12 Study Hacks to pass exams without studying
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours. Take breaks!
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
- Plan as per your requirement.
Is 90% good in 10th boards?
Ans: A 90 % and above score is considered a good percentage in class 10th.
How can I be brilliant in all subjects?
10 Habits of Successful Students
- Get Organized. Making a plan for what you’re going to do and when you’re going to do it will make sure you’re always ahead of the curve – literally.
- Don’t multitask.
- Divide it up.
- Set a schedule.
- Take notes.
- Manage your study space.
Are toppers born intelligent?
Toppers are never born with a lot of intelligence. It all depends on the amount of time and effort one devotes in order to improve himself/ herself. Everyone is born with almost the same intelligence and power to think. All of us have equal opportunity to improve in one way or the other and equal freedom to choose.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
Why do toppers fail in life?
1) Lack of Practical Education :
Class toppers read such syllabus honestly. Therefore there is no practical knowledge in them. They don’t get the right job. In addition, 90% of what they learn, does not come for any purpose in real life.
Can a slow learner become smart?
Even if you are a slow learner but has a good aptitude and grasping capacity,you can be smart. Means to say If you don’t forget easily what you have understood once then you too are smart,infact smarter then others.
Can slow learners be successful?
Fortunately, research shows that a slow learner is still capable of achieving academic success in the regular classroom, even though at a slower rate.
How do I stop being a slow learner?
12 Ways for Any Slow Learner to Easily Speed Up Learning
- Relax and Stay Calm.
- Remove Distractions.
- Eat Right.
- Play to Your Strengths.
- Practice Makes Perfect.
- Mnemonic Devices.
- Try All Learning Styles.
How do I motivate myself to study?
10 ways to motivate yourself to study
- Acknowledge your resistance and difficult feelings with motivation.
- Do not run away.
- Do not blame yourself for procrastinating now and then.
- Try to understand your studying style better.
- Don’t question your abilities.
- Visualise yourself starting.
- Focus on the task at hand.
Does music help you study?
Benefits of Studying with Music
Music that is soothing and relaxing can help students to beat stress or anxiety while studying. Background music may improve focus on a task by providing motivation and improving mood. During long study sessions, music can aid endurance.
Why do I forget everything in exam?
In short, when an exam is interpreted as a threat and a stress response is triggered, working memory is wiped clean, recall mechanisms are disrupted, and emotionally laden hot cognition driven by the hypothalamus (and other subcortical regions) overrides the normally rational cold cognition driven by the PFC.
Why do I study so hard and still fail?
Cause #3: You Don’t Start Studying Early Enough
The problem: You procrastinate studying, not leaving yourself enough time to absorb the material before test day. The solution: Create a routine that involves reviewing your notes regularly. Each night, take a few minutes to go over your notes from class.
How can I increase my brain memory power?
14 Natural Ways to Improve Your Memory
- Eat less added sugar.
- Try a fish oil supplement.
- Make time for meditation.
- Maintain a moderate weight.
- Get enough sleep.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Drink alcohol in moderation.
- Train your brain.