Ten Top Tips for Exams
- Answer the right number of questions. Read any instructions carefully.
- Answer the question asked.
- Take your time.
- You can’t memorise everything.
- Practise previous exam questions.
- Don’t panic if you think you’ve gone blank.
- Learn to use your breath.
- Take care of yourself.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How can I improve my brain before an exam?
Organize these things the night before your exam, so you can go to sleep easy and wake up with peace of mind.
- Collect your materials.
- Get enough sleep.
- Set your alarms.
- Lay out your outfit.
- Map out your route the night before.
- Listen to music.
- Repeat positive affirmations.
- Calm yourself with focused breathing.
What should I do 1 hour before an exam?
Top tips to prepare for exams
- Use your moments wisely. The few minutes before you switch off the light is a fantastic time for memorisation.
- Eat a great meal. Make a special effort to cook yourself a decent meal.
- Make sure you wake up.
- Know when to stop.
- Use the space.
- Don’t drink too much.
- Do what works for you.
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Your study plan must cover all important subjects. Try and focus more time on subjects that you are weak in while continuing to improve on the subjects that you are good at. Include adequate time for each subject if you wish to score 100% in the CBSE Class 12 board exam.
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
Are toppers born?
Toppers not born, they are ordinary humans who choose to go for the extra. It’s the years of dedication, hard work and clear motive that makes a topper.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
How can I study faster without forgetting?
How To Study Well For Exams Without Forgetting (10 Study Tips)
How could I increase my IQ?
Read on to learn what science has to say about the different ways you may be able to boost both your crystallized and fluid intelligence.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get enough sleep.
- Drink coffee.
- Drink green tea.
- Eat nutrient-rich foods.
- Play an instrument.
What foods to avoid while studying?
- Trans-fats. One thing you need to avoid to keep your brain healthy is foods that are high in trans fats.
- Sugar. Sugar, while sometimes stimulating, also hits the brain pretty hard (and not in a good way).
- Caffeine. Glorious, energy-producing caffeine is a staple in any university student’s diet.
- Fried food.
When should you stop studying?
If you’ve been studying the same material for an hour, without a break, it’s time to stop studying (for now). After an hour of focusing on the same content, our brains begin to process and store less and less information. At this point, you should stop studying and do one of the following: take a 15-minute break.
How do you pass a test without studying?
12 Study Hacks to pass exams without studying
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours. Take breaks!
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
- Plan as per your requirement.
When should I stop studying for an exam?
Know when to stop studying.
“Within 12 to 24 hours of the test, it’s time to stop studying,” says Gruenwald. “You’re not going to learn a lot of new content. The likelihood is much higher that you’re going to stress yourself out and confuse yourself. For the last-minute studier, flashcards can be a good resource.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How do you become an A+ student?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
How can I become first in class?
To achieve the first rank in your class, you will have to stay disciplined and study hard throughout the year. Take part in class activities and do all of your homework on time, including reading assignments. Organize your study time, test yourself, and eliminate distractions that will reduce your productivity.
What is the best studying method?
The ten study methods researchers have found that work are:
- Making and Keeping a Study Schedule.
- Studying in an Appropriate Setting — Same Time, Same Place, Every Day.
- Equipping Your Study Area With All the Materials You Need.
- Not Relying on Inspiration for Motivation.
- Keeping a Well-Kept Notebook Improves Grades.
How can I increase my brain power in 7 minutes?
7 Natural Ways To Boost Your Brain Power & Sharpen Your Mind
- Practice meditation to decrease stress.
- Take up cognitive training exercises.
- Exercise your body—for your brain.
- Practice deep listening.
- Ditch the sugar.
- Nourish your brain with antioxidants.
- Sleep on it.
How many hours do Toppers study?
According to the experts, a candidate should spend at least 6 to 8 hours daily on their studies, if they wish to crack the exam with good marks.How Many Hours do GATE Toppers Study?
|GATE Related Links|
|Tokens In C||Function In C|
|Bitwise Operators In C||Ternary Operator In C|
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
Do toppers take notes?
Toppers usually collect and write notes much before the exam so that they do not miss any important topic during their learning process. Make sure that you check your notes regularly for achieving success in your exams.
Should I study with music?
Music Improves Focus and Concentration
To get the most benefit from your music, listen to music you enjoy. Classical or instrumental music with guitars or other string instruments might be less distracting, but you can use anything that’s not too fast or too wordy.
Is it OK to study at night?
Studying at night before sleeping is OK, provided that the individual is not yet sleepy. Scientists confirm that the brain is able to process information better right before bedtime. No matter the preferred time to study, one must get ample sleep to give the brain enough time to rest and recover.
How many hours can a human brain study?
How much time a human brain can concentrate. two hoursBRAIN FOCUS &
CONCENTRATION FACTS &
STATISTICS The human brain is able to focus up to two hours, after which it needs a 20-30 minute break.
Is morning the best time to study?
Our brains tend to be the most efficient and alert in the morning after a good night’s sleep and a hearty breakfast. The morning time is often the best time to learn new theories and grasp complex concepts. The ample amount of natural light available in the morning can also help you stay alert and focused.
What are study hacks?
The following study hacks make student life simpler by helping to increase productivity levels, boost focus, help concentration and eliminate distractions.
- Chew gum.
- Control your focus.
- Download study apps.
- Search online.
- Jazz up your notes.
- Memory aids.
- Mnemonic Devices.
How toppers make their timetable?
Best Toppers Study Time Table
|5.00 AM – 7.30 AM||Freshen Up, do some exercise, then take bath, get ready for school, and take your breakfast|
|After Coming Back From School|
|2.00 PM – 4.00 PM||Freshen up, take your lunch and rest for an hour|
|4.00 PM – 5.30 PM||Revise what has been taught to you today|