7 Best Tips to Become a Topnotcher in the Board Exam
- Choose a trusted review center.
- Create your own study schedule and stick with it.
- Keep yourself healthy.
- Be consistent.
- Take a break.
- Listen to classical music.
- Don’t study hard, study wisely.
How can I get full marks in all exams?
Remember: you’ve got this.
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.
Are boards hard?
The CBSE Board Exams are one of the most important and also quite difficult exams for students. Even when it is strongly advised that students should not worry about the results, there are some areas and aspects which demand every student’s attention.
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Test yourself.
- Aim to teach it.
How do you get 80 in all subjects?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
Can you get 90 in boards a month?
As a youngster, board exams are probably the first challenge you will face among the many other challenges that you will face later in life. But the good part is, You can easily score 90+ even with just one month of preparation. And, you just have enough time to be prepared.
How do you score 100 in every subject?
5 tips to score 100 per cent in CBSE board exam
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
How can I top 10 class?
CBSE Class 10 Board Exam Preparation Tips (Subject wise)
- First read the question paper well.
- Use the first 15 minutes effectively.
- Don’t worry about the tough ones.
- Prioritise your attempt.
- Ensure speed and accuracy.
- Keep an eye on your watch.
- Avoid thinking too much about a question.
- Revise your answers.
What percentage is good in 10th?
Ans: A 90 % and above score is considered a good percentage in class 10th. Q.
Are boards Cancelled for 2023?
From the next academic year, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has confirmed that CBSE Board Exams 2023 will be held only once. The CBSE will no longer hold term 1 and term 2 exams in 2023, instead of conducting Class 10 and 12 exams only once, as in prior years.
What if I get low percentage in 10th?
Nothing if you get low marks in 10th. After 10th, ur certificate will change into a mere birth certificate.
How many hours should a Class 12 student sleep?
Since you are a student you need that sleep for 7-8 hours a day for better concentration and memory and to relax your mind.
Is Preboard hard?
Students have varying attitudes towards the pre-board exams. Some take it very seriously, almost as seriously as the boards. While some students treat the pre-boards in a very casual manner, since it is not THE exam itself. Check your board examination results on ExamResults.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
How do I become a top student?
10 Habits of Successful Students
- Get Organized. Making a plan for what you’re going to do and when you’re going to do it will make sure you’re always ahead of the curve – literally.
- Don’t multitask.
- Divide it up.
- Set a schedule.
- Take notes.
- Manage your study space.
How can I be a serious student?
Most students believe that good grades come only with pulling all nighters, but the real secret is to study smarter, rather than harder.
- Manage your time in 5 minutes each day.
- Always have a plan.
- Be organized.
- Take care of your physical health.
- Don’t cram — instead, use a periodic review system.
- Form a homework group.
How can I get 100 in all exams without studying?
12 Study Hacks to pass exams without studying
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours. Take breaks!
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
- Plan as per your requirement.
How many hours should I study in Class 10?
A student should study for 7 – 10 hours a day. If you devote more time, it is possible that you might get exhausted. Therefore, 7 – 10 hours is the maximum time you must devote to your studies.
What is a good percentage in class 12?
Class 12th marks matter if you want to work for a well-known multinational company. Like the government job exams, several private companies out there ask for at least 60 percent in class 12 boards. Then, other multinational companies demand board marks as high as 80 percentage along with good marks in graduation.
How can I complete syllabus in 7 days?
Schedule 1 to 2 hours of study sessions into each day of the week.
- You can use a paper agenda or your phone’s calendar.
- Try to study for at least 1 hour every day so you can really learn and memorize the material.
How do you get 99 in boards?
Toppers Tips to score 99+ marks in CBSE Board Exams 2021
- CBSE Toppers Tips to score 99+ marks in CBSE Board Exams 2022.
- Self Study completely using NCERT Books.
- Solve all Exercises from NCERT Books.
- Solve all Examples from NCERT Books.
- If not Understood, Repeat again.
What do CBSE Class 10 toppers get?
₹ 50,000 to 1,00,000– Cash Prize. 1 Laptop/Other Study Device. Scholarship by Govt/Private Institue. Achievement Certificate by CBSE &
How can I become first in class?
To achieve the first rank in your class, you will have to stay disciplined and study hard throughout the year. Take part in class activities and do all of your homework on time, including reading assignments. Organize your study time, test yourself, and eliminate distractions that will reduce your productivity.