Learn to read and write faster – Reading and writing and both are associated with the left side of the brain. It plays a crucial role in determining performance of a student in the exam. Students who can read and write fast, can comprehend and solve answers faster. Hence, saving time for revision.
How can I motivate myself for competitive exam?
Top tips to motivate yourself to study
- Discover the cause of your procrastination.
- Come up with a study routine.
- Break down your tasks.
- Always reward yourself for every task you complete.
- Know why you want to get good grades.
- Always organize the information.
- Learn how to make a boring subject interesting.
Can I drink coffee at night to study?
A new study found drinking coffee at bedtime, even the caffeinated variety, is not linked to sleeplessness. If you want a good night’s sleep, you’re better off drinking a cup of coffee than a glass of wine. A new study found drinking coffee at bedtime, even the caffeinated variety, is not linked to sleeplessness.
How can I be intelligent and sharp?
Give your brain a daily workout to sharpen your focus and become more intelligent.
- Follow ideas through to various outcomes.
- Add 10-20 minutes of aerobic exercise to your day.
- Engage in stimulating conversation.
- Take online courses.
- Give your brain a break.
- Practice a hobby.
- Look, Listen, Learn.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
How many hours should I study for competitive exams?
Working hard is extremely important if you are really planning on doing well in a particular exam. It can really help you a lot. So make sure you are spending at least 6 to 7 hours on studying.
How can I top in exam?
Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
How can I push myself to study?
Here are some ways to increase your motivation to study.
- Reward yourself for studying.
- Study with your friends.
- Remind yourself of your long-term goals.
- Eliminate distractions.
- Develop interest in what you have to study.
- Take breaks.
- Establish a comfortable environment.
- Establish reasonable goals for a study session.
Is Nescafe good for studying?
This is because, the caffeine in coffee is a mild stimulant that can in many ways help increase the capacity to study. It can positively affect overall mood, enhance alertness and performance while eventually, thereby aiding learning abilities.
What is the best drink for studying?
15 Brain-Boosting Juices and Beverages
- Coffee. Coffee is probably the most widely consumed nootropic beverage.
- Green tea. Green tea’s caffeine content is much lower than coffee’s.
- Orange juice.
- Blueberry juice.
- Green juices and smoothies.
- Turmeric lattes.
- Adaptogen lattes.
Is tea good for studying?
If you’re looking to give your brain a boost but are tired of coffee and caffeine crashes, tea can be a great way to enhance your studying routine and improve your focus. Teas made from the camellia sinensis plant all contain caffeine, ranging from about half to a quarter as much caffeine as coffee per cup.
At what age is your brain the sharpest?
What age is your mind the sharpest? The human brain attains peak processing power and memory around age 18. After studying how intelligence changes over time, scientists found that participants in their late teens had the highest performance.
How can I train my brain to think faster?
Here are some of the best ways to make thinking not just faster, but also more efficient and accurate as well.
- Make Minor, Unimportant Decisions Fast.
- Practice Doing Things You Are Good At, Faster.
- Stop Trying to Multitask.
- Get Plenty of Sleep.
- Stay Cool.
- Play a Musical Instrument.
- Give Your Brain a Mental Workout.
How can I boost my brain?
13 Brain Exercises to Help Keep You Mentally Sharp
- Try puzzles.
- Play cards.
- Build vocabulary.
- Use your senses.
- Learn a new skill.
- Teach a skill.
- Listen to music.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.
How can I clear my competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Is Gradeup app free?
The Gradeup community is completely free to join where students can help each other, practise questions based on exam pattern and syllabus, and discuss doubts. The gradeup app is absolutely worth downloading if you are preparing for any government job exam related to UPSC, Banking, SSC, Teaching, and GATE.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
Is it OK to fail in exam?
Failing an exam doesn’t make you any less intelligent or less capable of achieving success in life than those who got better results. Just think that the failure you had in exams was just another step towards success. Just have the courage and strength to overcome this failure and move on.
How do I prepare myself for bad exam results?
Try to come out of all your apprehensions
be calm and composed. Make short notes of what you have studied. This will assist you while you’re recollecting all the points when you revise the subject. Try to take mock tests and check the time you take to complete a test.
Why do I always fail in exams?
The Three Common Causes of Exam Failure. There are three main ways that students of all ages can sabotage themselves in exams and bed up with an exam results fail: poor exam technique, poor revision and weak understanding of the subject itself. These can all lead to a bad day in the school exam hall.