Congratulations Messages For 10th Pass
- Congratulations on your great achievement.
- Congratulations my dear!
- Best wishes for passing the exam and good luck for more excellent achievement.
- Congratulations on your 10th result and success and good luck for future.
How do you congratulate someone?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.
How do you wish students for exams?
I wish you all the success for your exam! Follow your dreams with dedication and you will surely make all of them come true. Good Luck and all the best for your exam. Hard work always pays in life.
What do you say to someone on results day?
“Congratulations! You’ve run the course and passed the exams! There are no secret of success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failure.
How do you say congratulations in a unique way?
You’ve earned every bit of the success you’re enjoying. You deserve a pat on the back. That’s the way. That’s the best ever….
- So proud of you!
- This calls for a celebration!
- Congratulations are in order!
- I knew you could do it!
- Keep up the great work.
- I’m happy for you.
- I couldn’t be happier for you.
- I’m thrilled for you!
What is another way to say congratulations?
In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for congratulations, like: felicitations, kudos, good work, congrats, way-to-go, good-for-you, compliments, best wishes, nice going, many-happy-returns and hear
How do you say congratulations?
DON’T SAY CONGRATULATIONS | Go Natural English
Do well in exams wishes?
Today, Tomorrow and Beyond.
- Your destiny is decided by how involved you are in each moment of your work. Live in present and give your best.
- Message for wishing good luck with exams. Good luck with your exams.
- I wish nothing but boundless luck for your exam, dearest brother.
- You have studied really hard.
What are the best wishes?
- “Best of luck at your race tomorrow!
- “Good luck today!
- “Good luck and good wishes.”
- “All the luck in the world, all wished for you.”
- “Good luck, you!
- “Love and luck to you on your first day at work.
- “Sending good vibes to take with you to your treatment.”
- “I know how important this is for you.
Do well on exams?
Create a study schedule
Make sure it’s realistic and one that you can commit yourself to. Take into account all of your exams, spending more time on the ones that are more challenging or that you need to score higher on. Also, be sure to include study breaks throughout your days, as well as time for meals and to sleep.
What’s a good positive quote?
Top Positive Quotes
- “The best is yet to be.” –
- “Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.” –
- “Do good and good will come to you.” –
- “A positive mindset brings positive things.” –
- “Positivity always wins…
- “When things go wrong, don’t go with them.” –
- “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.” –
- “Keep looking up…
What are the best inspirational quotes?
Short motivational quotes
- “Just one small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day.” —
- “Opportunities don’t happen, you create them.” —
- “Love your family, work super hard, live your passion.” —
- “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” —
What do you say before results?
Prayer of Academic Thanksgiving
I lay before you all the hopes and fears I have about the outcome. May you place a peace within me now as I rest and await the results. Thank you that I am safely held in your love. Thank you that whatever happens in the future I will live in your goodness and walk with you always.
Can you say big congratulations?
The phrase “a big congratulations” is not grammatically correct on its own. It is correct to say “congratulations” on its own, but we must use “a big congratulations” in a sentence. This is because “congratulations” is an interjection, while “a big congratulations” is a fragmented phrase (source).
Can we say heartfelt congratulations?
I asked several people about this, and all of them said, `No’. But according to the Oxford Collocations Dictionary, it is all right to say, `heartfelt congratulations’. You should remember, however, the word `heartfelt’ meaning `sincere’ is used when we are deeply stirred or moved by something.
How do you write congratulations in short form?
Congratulations. The definition of congrats is a casual way to say congratulations. An example of congrats is what a high school student says to a friend after they graduate. (informal) A short form of congratulations.
How do you say well done?
What’s another word for well done?
What is another word for well-done?
Is it correct to say congrats?
When you congratulate someone, you can say “congratulations” or “congrats”, which is the correct abbreviation for informal situations. It’s never “congrates” . There is no “e” after “t”. I don’t know why many mistakenly spell it that way, but it may have something to do with how it’s pronounced.
How do you use congratulations in a sentence?
Examples of congratulation in a Sentence
Let me offer you my congratulations for being elected. Please send her my congratulations. I sent her a letter of congratulations. These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word ‘congratulation.
How do you praise someone for their achievements?
It is often good to compliment a specific action or achievement….Complimenting Accomplishments
- I am so proud of you, and I hope you are too!
- You are making a difference.
- You deserve a hug right now.
- You’re a great example to others.
- Actions speak louder than words, and yours tell an incredible story.