Study well and push yourself because this is the final lap, you can almost see the finish line. No one else, but you alone can make it happen! However, don’t lose sight of the fact that there is life post-exams and results. Stress in the right amounts is helpful and motivates you to work hard.
How do I crush my exams?
12 Tips to Crush Your Final Exams
- Make a plan, start early and spread out your study time.
- Ensure you have everything you need.
- Eliminate distractions.
- Be weary of the almighty highlighter.
- Do not rely on rereading and reviewing.
- Engage in retrieval practice.
- Use elaboration.
- Mix it up.
How can I pass an exam easily?
10 Quick Tips for Successful Exam Preparation
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Plan the day of your exams.
- Drink plenty of water.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Tips and tricks to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams.
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
Is 10 days enough to study for an exam?
Make sure you give yourself 7-10 days and if you properly study and are focused, you’ll be able to successfully get through the test.
How can I attract to study?
Set yourself up in a comfortable spot to study and vary your choice of location from time to time. Find compatible study partners and make studying a social activity. Reduce the stress of studying by giving yourself regular breaks and rewarding yourself for your hard work. You’ll soon love studying like no other!
How do I motivate myself to study?
Here are some ways to increase your motivation to study.
- Reward yourself for studying.
- Study with your friends.
- Remind yourself of your long-term goals.
- Eliminate distractions.
- Develop interest in what you have to study.
- Take breaks.
- Establish a comfortable environment.
- Establish reasonable goals for a study session.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
What is the best study time?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
What is the best study method?
The ten study methods researchers have found that work are:
- Making and Keeping a Study Schedule.
- Studying in an Appropriate Setting — Same Time, Same Place, Every Day.
- Equipping Your Study Area With All the Materials You Need.
- Not Relying on Inspiration for Motivation.
- Keeping a Well-Kept Notebook Improves Grades.
Are toppers born?
Toppers not born, they are ordinary humans who choose to go for the extra. It’s the years of dedication, hard work and clear motive that makes a topper.
Why do toppers fail in life?
1) Lack of Practical Education :
Class toppers read such syllabus honestly. Therefore there is no practical knowledge in them. They don’t get the right job. In addition, 90% of what they learn, does not come for any purpose in real life.
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
How do you become an A+ student?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
How can I top in exam?
Ten Top Tips for Exams
- Answer the right number of questions. Read any instructions carefully.
- Answer the question asked.
- Take your time.
- You can’t memorise everything.
- Practise previous exam questions.
- Don’t panic if you think you’ve gone blank.
- Learn to use your breath.
- Take care of yourself.
How do I study?
How To Study Effectively
- Get organized. Carry a homework planner at all times.
- Pay attention in class.
- Steer clear of distractions.
- Make sure notes are complete.
- Ask questions if you don’t understand.
- Make a study schedule/plan.
- Review notes from class every evening.
- Talk to teachers.
How can I study 20 hours a day?
How to fit 20 hours of study into your week
- Plan your day. Take 15 minutes to write a list of everything you need to achieve.
- Use ‘dead time’ The average Australian commutes for 3 hours and 37 minutes per week.
- Eliminate distractions.
- Be realistic.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help.
Is it possible to study 15 hours a day?
Studying 15-16 hours per day is possible for only 2-3 days if very necessary. Studying at high pitch continuously drain your body’s capacity to recover &
hamper retaining capacity.
How do you study secretly?
Secret #1: Use the 3R technique: Read. Recite. Review.
- Read a section of the chapter.
- Recite (speak aloud) everything you can remember about what you’ve just read.
- Review the section by reading it again to correct anything you got wrong, or to revisit important information that you overlooked when you recited.
Why do I hate studying?
When you hate to study, it is easy to get distracted by all the things around you. Your friends, music, cell phone, the internet, even a ball game can make it hard to concentrate on what you’re learning. When you are distracted, you’re going to have to study a lot longer and that’s something you don’t want to do.
Why students get bored in studying?
When students feel they already know the subject matter, they get bored if they aren’t stimulated. Maybe they had a similar AP-level class in high school, or perhaps they read the book ahead of time and already know the material. Regardless, they don’t feel there’s anything new to learn and their attention wanders.
How do I stop being so lazy?
Here are some tips to help you get rid of laziness and get a grasp on your productivity.
- Make your goals manageable.
- Don’t expect yourself to be perfect.
- Use positive instead of negative self-talk.
- Create a plan of action.
- Use your strengths.
- Recognize your accomplishments along the way.
- Ask for help.
- Avoid distraction.
Why is studying so hard?
One of the most common reasons students find it difficult to study, is because of a lack of concentration. Once you start studying it is important to stay focused and not let your thoughts wander.
How do I study when tired?
If simply staying awake while studying seems harder than quantum physics, try one of the following nine strategies to help you be alert and focused.
- Keep moving.
- Let there be light.
- Sit upright.
- Avoid your bedroom.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.
- Don’t forget to eat (healthy)
- Make studying active.
- Study with friends.