How did you write your exam reply?
You can just say it was “fine/ ok/ tough but I got through it/ easy/ just as I expected”- etc. Just say how it was….Here are a few things you shouldn’t say, failing which you could face a lot of trolls.
- I wrote it close to perfection.
- I am going to fail!
- Expecting *insert wide range *.
- I am expecting 90%+. I did well.
How do you write an answer in your own words?
To write an answer in your own words means that to write about thinking and ideas towards the topic to describe the topic. For it,you should well known to use of verbs,tenses,voice,narration,etc. And one more,Use of special and easy words to attract the reader of your answer or teacher.
How can I impress my examiner?
One of the most popular videos on our YouTube channel, IELTS Energy TV, describes 3 ways of impressing the examiner in Speaking Part 1 of the IELTS exam….1. Smile and Answer Immediately
- Don’t slouch.
- Don’t sit with your legs wide open.
- Use open gestures.
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Tips and tricks to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams.
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
How can I ask English result?
If the person asking this question wants to know about the nature of the result i.e.,good,bad,worse,fail or paas etc.,then” how is your result” is correct. If someone asks about the Actually result… grades or marks,then He can ask “What is your result?
How do you ask a girl how was her exam?
In worst case if you need to ask them, make sure you start the conversation with any general topic and then calmly ask “So, how was your exam?” and please don’t miss the smile on you face while asking this question.
How do you write your exam?
The tips below may seem obvious, but reading them through now will help you to remember them when writing your exam.
- Read the instructions.
- Read all the questions carefully.
- Plan the time.
- Check how many marks are available.
- Plan each answer before you start writing.
- Answer the question.
- Name the key thinkers/experts.
How should responses be written?
Write an informative summary of the material. Condense the content of the work by highlighting its main points and key supporting points. Use direct quotations from the work to illustrate important ideas. Summarize the material so that the reader gets a general sense of all key aspects of the original work.
How many words should I write for 10 marks?
How many pages should I write for 10 marks? It means for 10 marks question you should approximately write answer in 300 words. If you are typing in word file then it would be around a half page of A4 size page with 12 font size.
Can you talk to yourself during driving test?
Answer provided by
Now you’re only one step away from getting your driver’s license. The good news is you can talk to yourself during a driving test—especially if it helps you stay calm. It’s a good idea to practice whatever technique you have for keeping focused while driving.
Can you listen to music on driving test?
This may come as a surprise, but you’re allowed to listen to music during your driving test, so long as it’s quiet and in no way disruptive
you have to be able to hear what the examiner’s saying and to concentrate on your driving.
What does a driving examiner look for?
Driving examiners are mostly looking for natural and safe driving. Don’t listen to anyone saying that you should drive a certain speed under the speed limit, all that’s going to achieve is to annoy the examiner and perhaps even fail the driving test.
How do you get 90 in all subjects?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Test yourself.
- Aim to teach it.
How do you become an A+ student?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
What to say to someone who is waiting for exam results?
You might have achieved the grades that you wanted – well done! You should be really, really proud of yourself. We know how hard you have worked for those grades and it’s fantastic that all of that hard work has paid off. We hope you’ve got some exciting things planned to celebrate!
Do you get or have you got?
“Get” is the present tense form of the verb and “got” is the past tense form, but the tenses are often used interchangeably. In informal speech, people often question each other with “Do you get it?” or just “Get it?” to check for comprehension. “I get it” or “I got it” are both logical answers.
Which noun means result?
result. noun. Definition of result (Entry 2 of 2) 1 : something that results as a consequence, issue, or conclusion also : beneficial or tangible effect : fruit. 2 : something obtained by calculation or investigation.
How is your study going answer?
The correct answer is “They’re going well”. Because ‘studies’ is plural, you need to say ‘They’ (not ‘It’) and ‘are going’ (not ‘is going). You also need to use the adverb ‘well’ rather than the adjective ‘good’.
How was your exam or how is your exam?
“How was your exam” and “How did your exam go” are correct. “What was your exam” is incorrect.
How do you respond to how was your day?
How to Respond to a “How Was Your Day?” Text
- 1 “It’s been great. How about you?”
- 2 “Chilled at home, so not too bad.”
- 3 “Really good! Thanks for asking.”
- 4 “Good. How was yours?”
- 5 “Pretty good. You won’t believe what happened!”
- 6 “Okay. What about you?”
- 7 “Same old same old. How was yours?”
- 8 “Fine.”
Who invented exam?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China.
How can I get full marks in exam without studying?
12 Study Hacks to pass exams without studying
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours. Take breaks!
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
- Plan as per your requirement.
How can I get full marks in all subjects?
Exam Preparation: Ten Study Tips
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.