- “Best of luck at your race tomorrow!
- “Good luck today!
- “Good luck and good wishes.”
- “All the luck in the world, all wished for you.”
- “Good luck, you!
- “Love and luck to you on your first day at work.
- “Sending good vibes to take with you to your treatment.”
- “I know how important this is for you.
How do you encourage someone before an exam?
Some wonderful words of encouragement before a test.
- The courage to continue. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”
- Go again: one more time.
- Keep going!
- When it gets really tough…
- Don’t give up: you’re almost there.
- Patience and perseverance.
- Do you want to be hard to beat?
How do you wish success?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
What can I say instead of good luck?
15 GOOD LUCK Sayings! Other Ways to Say ‘Good Luck”
- Wish you all the best!
- Wish you the best of luck!
- Good luck with that!
- Best of luck!
- I wish you luck!
- Wishing you lots of luck!
- Fingers crossed!
- Break a leg!
Do your best in exam quotes?
Wishing you all the best for your exams. Thoroughly revise all that you have studied so far and take your exams with full confidence. Wishing you all the success in your exams. May you succeed in your exams and whatever you do thereafter.
Do well on exams?
Create a study schedule
Make sure it’s realistic and one that you can commit yourself to. Take into account all of your exams, spending more time on the ones that are more challenging or that you need to score higher on. Also, be sure to include study breaks throughout your days, as well as time for meals and to sleep.
How do you use good luck in a sentence?
Good-luck sentence example
- Looks like you were good luck !
- We wish them good luck for the rest of the season.
- I guess that would be bad luck for the bride – and good luck for the groom.
- To hear a cockerel crowing as you set off to work is heralded as an omen of good luck for the day.
What to say to inspire students?
50 Things You Can Say To Encourage A Child
- Thumbs up.
- You’re on the right track now.
- You’ve worked so hard on that.
- I heard you say how you feel. That’s great,
- Oh, that turned out very well.
- That’s coming along nicely.
- I’m proud of the way you worked today.
- You’ve just about got it.
What are encouraging words?
150 Words of Encouragement
- This is what you’re going through, not who you are.
- You are doing awesome!
- This is tough, but you’re tougher.
- Don’t stress.
- Good luck today!
- You’re making a big change, and I’m so proud of you!
- Sending some good vibes and happy thoughts your way.
How do you motivate someone words?
These phrases are ways to tell someone to keep trying:
- Hang in there.
- Don’t give up.
- Keep pushing.
- Keep fighting!
- Stay strong.
- Never give up.
- Never say ‘die’.
- Come on! You can do it!.
How do you bless someone for success?
Please give me the strength I need to succeed in business. Bless my work with prosperity for my good and for your glory. May the love of the Father, the tenderness of the Son, and the presence of the Spirit, gladden my heart and bring peace to my soul, today and for all days. Through Jesus Christ, our Lord, Amen.
What do you say for best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns!
- You made every day in this place so much brighter.
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are.
- Wishing you all the best!
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor.
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
How do I wish my friend for her exam?
Cute exams wishes
- On a day like this, all you need is the best of luck and warm hug to crown it all.
- I know it’s your exams, I hope this examination turns into your favor.
- This morning as you sit for your exams, it’s my prayer that GOD may see you through them.
- Not only are you beautiful my dear, but also intelligent.
Do well in exam or on exam?
“ Do well on your exams”. Both the sentences are correct. Native speakers would say: Do well on your exams.
How do you write an exam well?
The tips below may seem obvious, but reading them through now will help you to remember them when writing your exam.
- Read the instructions.
- Read all the questions carefully.
- Plan the time.
- Check how many marks are available.
- Plan each answer before you start writing.
- Answer the question.
- Name the key thinkers/experts.
How are your exams going reply?
You can just say it was “fine/ ok/ tough but I got through it/ easy/ just as I expected”- etc. Just say how it was. Answer the question but its usually best not to give details of exams.
How do you write all the best?
18 Ways to Say “All the Best” In a Conversation
- Good luck.
- Best of luck.
- I hope things will turn out fine.
- You were made for this!
- You are going to be amazing!
- You’ll do great!
- Wishing you all the best.
- Wishing you lots of luck.