How do you wish good luck to students?
- “Best of luck at your race tomorrow!
- “Good luck today!
- “Good luck and good wishes.”
- “All the luck in the world, all wished for you.”
- “Good luck, you!
- “Love and luck to you on your first day at work.
- “Sending good vibes to take with you to your treatment.”
- “I know how important this is for you.
Do your best in exam quotes?
Wishing you all the best for your exams. Thoroughly revise all that you have studied so far and take your exams with full confidence. Wishing you all the success in your exams. May you succeed in your exams and whatever you do thereafter.
Do well on exams?
Create a study schedule
Make sure it’s realistic and one that you can commit yourself to. Take into account all of your exams, spending more time on the ones that are more challenging or that you need to score higher on. Also, be sure to include study breaks throughout your days, as well as time for meals and to sleep.
What can I say instead of good luck?
15 GOOD LUCK Sayings! Other Ways to Say ‘Good Luck”
- Wish you all the best!
- Wish you the best of luck!
- Good luck with that!
- Best of luck!
- I wish you luck!
- Wishing you lots of luck!
- Fingers crossed!
- Break a leg!
How do I wish my friend for her exam?
Cute exams wishes
- On a day like this, all you need is the best of luck and warm hug to crown it all.
- I know it’s your exams, I hope this examination turns into your favor.
- This morning as you sit for your exams, it’s my prayer that GOD may see you through them.
- Not only are you beautiful my dear, but also intelligent.
How do you wish a girl good luck for an exam?
30 Exam Wishes to Send to Your Girlfriend
- You’re confident that she has prepared well for the exam.
- Remind her that passing exams takes her one step close to her dreams.
- Remind her that she means a lot to you.
- Best of luck to your sweetheart.
- You hope that success will always be hers.
How do you motivate someone for exams?
Good Luck Texts and Messages for Someone Studying for an Exam
- Wish them luck with an uplifting message or motivational quote!
- You’re doing great, sweetie!
- This’ll be a piece of cake!
- Don’t watch the clock—do what it does: keep going.
- You are strong.
- Studying sucks, but success is sweet.
- You will beat this.
How do you motivate students in exams?
How to Stay Motivated During Exam Season
- Don’t start celebrating too early.
- Allow yourself small victories.
- Use what works.
- Keep on top by staying organized.
- Study with the right friends.
- Take care of yourself.
Do well in exam or do well on exam?
“ Do well on your exams”. Both the sentences are correct. Native speakers would say: Do well on your exams.
Do well in or on a test?
It’s always “in the test”, at least in the UK. Something may be “on-test”, but when a person is doing a test, he (or she) is definitely “in” it (and sometimes feels it).
What are different ways to wish all the best?
18 Ways to Say “All the Best” In a Conversation
- Good luck.
- Best of luck.
- I hope things will turn out fine.
- You were made for this!
- You are going to be amazing!
- You’ll do great!
- Wishing you all the best.
- Wishing you lots of luck.