Study Tips For Competitive Exams
- Learn the syllabus, weightage, and pattern of the exam.
- Create and follow a timetable.
- Maintain a list of reliable study materials.
- Don’t try to learn anything new within the last few days.
- Learn in a Stress-Free Environment.
- Do Practice previous year papers.
- Boost your short term memory.
How many students are preparing for competitive exams in India?
Every year more than 3 crore aspirants prepare for competitive exams like JEE, NEET, GATE, SSC and banking. Armed with great aspirations, these students pin their hopes on offline coaching institutions for exam preparation in the face of stifling competition.
Which is the easiest competitive exam in India?
The list of easiest government competitive exams in India are given below:
- RRB Group D: Easiest Exam in India.
- RRB NTPC: Easiest Exam in India.
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff: Easiest Exam in India.
- SSC CHSL: Easiest Exam in India.
- SSC Stenographer: Easiest Exam in India.
- IBPS Clerk Exams: Easy Bank Exams in India 2022.
Which competitive exam is toughest in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
When should we start preparing for competitive exam?
Often, aspirants face the dilemma of when they should start preparing for the exam. The ideal time to start preparing for competitive exams is High School education, i.e., from class 9th. At this stage, students are mature enough to realise their abilities and decide their career path.
When should I start studying for entrance exam?
How to Start Your Preparation for Entrance Exams?
- Know the Exam. To be able to crack tough nuts like NEET, AIIMS, JEE, etc.
- Time management is the key. It is rightly said that time and tide wait for none.
- Understand the Concepts.
- Inculcate Note Taking Habit.
- Study every day.
- Know your weaknesses.
- Never give-up.
How many types of competitive exams are there?
Generally there are three types of examination, first is the general examination conducted by various board across the country for the secondary and higher secondary levels. Second are the entrance exams which are conducted for securing admission in particular college or university.
Which is the hardest exam in the world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which govt job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
Which is easiest govt job?
1. RRB Group D: This is the first among the top five easiest government jobs which recruit candidates for Railway’s Group D vacancies like Cabinman, Fitter, Helper, Gangman, etc. This exam consists of only two stages i.e. written test and physical efficiency test.
Which govt exam is best?
Top 10 Government Exams In India
- UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- IBPS PO Exam.
- SBI PO Exam.
- SSC CGL Exam.
- RBI Grade B Examination.
- RRB JE SSE Examination.
- IBPS SO Exam.
- IBPS Clerk.
Which is easy UPSC or IIT?
From my point of view IIT exam are more difficult then as compared to IAS exam .. The nature of IAS exam (UPSC) is very different from IIT JEE because, – It has lesser number of seats hence arguably more competitive. – It is equally open to students from all discipline, with basic common sense.
Is UPSC tougher than NEET?
After analyzing the level of questions that appear in various exams, UPSC is undoubtedly the toughest one. However, NEET is one of the toughest entrance level exams for UG in India.
How can I clear my competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
Which preparation app is best?
Testbook is the most trusted exam preparation app for competitive exams. They offer an online coaching experience with the test series for all major Indian government exams of any state or central, trying to make a complete learning environment for students on one platform.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.
How can I learn 10x faster?
Here are ten ways, backed by science, to speed up the learning process.
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself. A lot.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Learn several subjects in succession.
Which is the best site for competitive exams?
Top 8 Websites for Competitive Exam Preparation
- Testbook. Testbook.com is an E-Learning platform and an Ed-Tech Online portal with an aim to “Simplify Test Prep”.
- Sarkari Exam.
- College Dunia.
Which planet is responsible for competitive exams?
Planet Moon is the significator of the mind in the horoscope. Undoubtedly the concentration of mind is necessary to succeed in any competitive examination. In fact in astrology, if the Moon is strong in D1 and D9 birth chart, then surely the person will study carefully and get success in the exam.
How should I prepare for competitive exams at home?
How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
How can I prepare for competitive exams after 12th?
Important Tips to Prepare for Entrance and Competitive Exam After 12th
- Know Your Eligibility.
- Know You Syllabus.
- Refer to Good Study Material.
- Create a Study Plan.
- Device Your Strategy Well.
- Practice Mock Tests.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
How can I crack my exam without studying?
How to Pass an Exam Without Studying
- Reading and Understanding the Exam.
- Answering Difficult Questions on the Exam.
- Tackling Multiple Choice Questions.
- Choosing the Best Answer on True/False Sections.
- Improving Your Mental State for the Exam.
How can I top in any exam?
Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
Which degree is best for competitive exams?
What are the best competitive courses in India that assure a great career?
- Professional Courses at the Highest Level :
- 1.Civil Services Examination –
- 2.MBA/BBA in Management –
- 3.Law, BA LLB/LLB –
- 4.Finance -B.Com(Bachelors of Commerce)/CA (Chartered Accountant) –
- 5.Mass Communications –
What is 12th Class called in India?
In India, the HSC/Intermediate is known as Class 12th certificate also known as +2 Certificate which is awarded for Senior high school students by Almost all National and State Boards and also for Junior college students by some state boards after the successful completion upon the higher secondary exam conducted at …
What should I do after 12th?
UG Courses available after 12th Science:
- BE/B.Tech- Bachelor of Technology.
- B.Arch- Bachelor of Architecture.
- BCA- Bachelor of Computer Applications.
- B.Sc.- Information Technology.
- B.Sc- Nursing.
- BPharma- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- B.Sc- Interior Design.
- BDS- Bachelor of Dental Surgery.