10 tips for exam preparation
- Get enough sleep. Staying up late to cram for exams is probably the worst thing you can do.
- Organise your study space.
- Organise study groups.
- Explain concepts to others.
- Practise on past exam papers.
- Take regular breaks and get some exercise.
- Snack on healthy food.
- Plan your exam day.
What should I do 30 minutes before an exam?
Organize these things the night before your exam, so you can go to sleep easy and wake up with peace of mind.
- Collect your materials.
- Get enough sleep.
- Set your alarms.
- Lay out your outfit.
- Map out your route the night before.
- Listen to music.
- Repeat positive affirmations.
- Calm yourself with focused breathing.
What should I do 1 hour before an exam?
Top tips to prepare for exams
- Use your moments wisely. The few minutes before you switch off the light is a fantastic time for memorisation.
- Eat a great meal. Make a special effort to cook yourself a decent meal.
- Make sure you wake up.
- Know when to stop.
- Use the space.
- Don’t drink too much.
- Do what works for you.
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Your study plan must cover all important subjects. Try and focus more time on subjects that you are weak in while continuing to improve on the subjects that you are good at. Include adequate time for each subject if you wish to score 100% in the CBSE Class 12 board exam.
What are the brain foods for exams?
The Top 9 Brain Foods for Studying and Exams
- Berries. Berries are rich in a variety of compounds that may help promote academic performance and protect the health of your brain.
- Citrus fruits.
- Dark chocolate and cocoa products.
How do I wake up my brain before an exam?
Before the Exam
- Get a Good Night’s Sleep. The importance of sleeping well goes without saying.
- Eat a Protein-rich Breakfast. On the day of your exam, eat breakfast, but not just any breakfast.
- Get Moving. Try to get some exercise outside, if possible.
- Mellow Out.
- Remember Your Posture.
How can I study quickly?
If you want to get a jump start on expanding your knowledge, here are 10 proven ways you can start learning faster today.
- Take notes with pen and paper.
- Have effective note-taking skills.
- Distributed practice.
- Study, sleep, more study.
- Modify your practice.
- Try a mnemonic device.
- Use brain breaks to restore focus.
How can I study in 2 hours?
Staying Focused for Long Hours
- Avoid distractions.
- Set a timer to complete a task.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Meditate for at least 15 minutes.
- Focus on one task and then move to another.
- Write a success mantra on your study table or keep a calendar/wall hanging having quotes which motivate you.
How do you get 90 in all subjects?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
How can I get 100 in all exams without studying?
12 Study Hacks to pass exams without studying
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours. Take breaks!
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
- Plan as per your requirement.
How do you get an A+ in every class?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
How can I learn 100 pages in a day?
How to study 100 pages book in one day? #shorts
When should you stop studying?
If you’ve been studying the same material for an hour, without a break, it’s time to stop studying (for now). After an hour of focusing on the same content, our brains begin to process and store less and less information. At this point, you should stop studying and do one of the following: take a 15-minute break.
How many subjects should I study a day?
Divide the total study hours by the number of subjects, and allocate equal time for each subject – while making sure to keep a few spare hours for subjects that may need extra attention. Plan to study at least three subjects each day (to keep your study varied and stimulating).
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I become first in class?
To achieve the first rank in your class, you will have to stay disciplined and study hard throughout the year. Take part in class activities and do all of your homework on time, including reading assignments. Organize your study time, test yourself, and eliminate distractions that will reduce your productivity.
How can I get full marks?
Remember: you’ve got this.
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.
Is milk good for studying?
Researchers found that adults with higher intakes of milk and milk products scored significantly higher on memory and other brain function tests than those who drank little to no milk. Milk drinkers were five times less likely to “fail” the test, compared to non milk drinkers.
What foods to avoid while studying?
- Trans-fats. One thing you need to avoid to keep your brain healthy is foods that are high in trans fats.
- Sugar. Sugar, while sometimes stimulating, also hits the brain pretty hard (and not in a good way).
- Caffeine. Glorious, energy-producing caffeine is a staple in any university student’s diet.
- Fried food.
Is chocolate good for studying?
Chocolate Improves Focus, Memory, and Learning
Asides from boosting the blood flow to the brain, the flavonoids found in chocolate have been proven to infiltrate and improve the functionality of the areas of the brain equipped with memory and learning functions. Chocolate also contains a little dosage of caffeine.
Should I sleep or study?
Scores of studies conclude that students really do better when they sleep. Sleeping poorly (or not at all) leads to worse test results and poorer ability to learn new things. In fact, an all nighter hurts your ability to think, reason, and understand to the same degree as if you were taking your test drunk.
What time of day is your brain the sharpest?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
Is 2 hours of sleep enough for an exam?
Sleeping for 1 to 2 hours can decrease sleep pressure and make you feel less tired in the morning than you otherwise would by staying up all night. If you don’t get enough sleep, you’ll likely experience: poor concentration. impaired short-term memory.
How can I learn 10x faster?
Here are ten ways, backed by science, to speed up the learning process.
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself. A lot.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Learn several subjects in succession.
Why do I study so slowly?
Here are some reasons you might be slow in studying:
You get easily distracted by social media or other stuff. A messy environment is one of the best distractions for any person making your studying slow. Irrelevant thoughts popping up in your head. Studying using the passive studying techniques.
Which study app is best?
10 best study apps for students
- RefME – Android/iOS/Web, Free.
- StudyBlue – Android/iOS, Free.
- Evernote – Android/iOS/Web, Free.
- Oxford Dictionary – Android/iOS, Free.
- Dragon Dictation – iOS, Free.
- GoConqr – Android/iOS/Web, Free.
- Office Lens – Android/iOS/Windows, Free.
- myHomework Student Planner – Android/iOS/Windows, Free.
How do you get addicted to studying?
How do you get addicted to studying?
- 6 ways to make studying and learning as addictive as online gaming.
- Focus on the process of learning, not the “end point”
- Help students to track their progress on a daily or weekly basis.
- Encourage students to explore topics outside the syllabus.
- Make group work the norm and individual work the exception.
How do I study when tired?
How To Focus When Studying, Even When You’re Tired
- #1. Study In A Brightly Lit Room.
- #2. Don’t Get Too Comfortable.
- #3. Remove All Distractions Before Studying.
- #4. Study With Other Like-Minded People.
- #5. Drink Enough Water.
- #6. Have A Balanced Diet And Avoid Heavy Meals.
How can I study without feeling sleepy?
If simply staying awake while studying seems harder than quantum physics, try one of the following nine strategies to help you be alert and focused.
- Keep moving.
- Let there be light.
- Sit upright.
- Avoid your bedroom.
- Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate.
- Don’t forget to eat (healthy)
- Make studying active.
- Study with friends.