What should I start first in quantitative aptitude?
Definitely go for Arithmetic first, then Geometry, then either Algebra and Numbers Systems consecutively with Modern Math. Don’t look to skip or pick topics early on. You’re learning Percentages to learn Percentages. The idea of selecting your strong or weak areas will come into play in the last 2 months.
How do you start a quantitative aptitude?
With effective CAT quantitative aptitude tips, preparing for CAT can become a lot more effective.
- Watch the below video to explore how to solve the most expected questions in CAT 2022 QA section:
- Build your basics strong.
- Meticulous Preparation.
- Know your strengths.
- Work on shortcut techniques.
How I improve my Quant section for bank exams?
SBI PO Quant Preparation Tips 2021
- Memorize all the mathematical formulae and multiplication tables.
- Solve SBI PO Quant questions regularly to practice.
- Attempt SBI PO Mains Mock Test and Previous year question papers.
- Devote 3 hours to Maths and practice all kinds of questions.
Which is the best book for quantitative aptitude for bank exams?
Quantitative Aptitude: “Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal” is considered the best book for quantitative aptitude for all IBPS exams. It is sufficient for the bank clerk examination.
What are the easy topics in quantitative aptitude?
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Series.
- Arithmetic Aptitude.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Age Problems.
What topic should I start in aptitude?
General Aptitude: List of Topics
|Mixture & Allegation||Area||Average|
|Problems on Ages||Problems on Numbers||Problems on Trains|
|Profit & Loss||Races & Games of Skills||Ratio & Proportion|
|Simple Interest||Simplification||Stock & Shares|
|Time & Distance||Time & Work||True Discount|
How do I start aptitude preparation?
Aptitude Test Advice
- Test Tip 1: Practice.
- Test Tip 2: Know your test.
- Test Tip 3: Don’t get your friends to help.
- Test Tip 4: Make the most of online tests.
- Test Tip 5: Realistic simulation.
- Test Tip 6: Be alert and stay focused.
- Test Tip 7: Ask for feedback.
- Test Tip 8: Know when to move on.
Which is the best youtube channel for quantitative aptitude?
10 Best Youtube Channels For Aptitude
- #1. CareerRide.
- #2. Freshersworld.com.
- #3. 5 Minutes Engineering.
- #4. Online Smart Study.
- #5. Avinash Sir Maths.
- #6. Vyoma TV.
- #7. Last moment tuitions( LMT )
- #8. TalentSprint Aptitude Prep.
How can I learn Quant easily?
So here we have some easy tips for you to make you proficient in quantitative aptitude.
- Memorising formulas: Your learning ability always helps you.
- Learn shortcut tricks: Every topic in quantitative aptitude has some short-cut techniques.
- A right start: Most of the quantitative aptitude exams have 50 questions.
What is the syllabus of quantitative aptitude?
Topics for CAT 2022 Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
|Coordinate Geometry||Mensuration||LCM & HCF|
|Number System||Averages||Complex Numbers|
|Ratio, Proportion & Variation||Speed, Time and Distance||Geometry|
|Compound Interest||Profit, Loss and Discount||Algebra|
|Trigonometry||Permutation and Combination||Progressions and Series|
How can I improve my quantitative skills?
Tips to Improve Quantitative Aptitude Skills!
- Avoid the fear of numbers: It is high time to understand that statistics and numbers are almost everywhere around us.
- Work on Accuracy:
- Practice more:
- Time utilization:
- Work on conceptual details:
How do you solve Quant questions quickly?
4 Methods to Solve Aptitude Questions in Smart Way | TalentSprint
How can I prepare Quant for SBI PO Quora?
Buy R S Agarwal of quant and solve it for at least ten times. Once you are clear with your basics start solving the previous years questions. You will be able to solve at least 30% of questions. Once you start PYQ find out from which topic most of the questions are coming and again you clear the concepts of that topic.
How can I do master exam in bank?
The tips and tricks to crack bank exams are given below:
- Be thorough with the syllabus.
- Try to learn as many concepts as possible.
- Remember, planning before study is very important.
- Solve previous years’ bank question papers.
- Practice Reasoning section regularly.
- Instead of merely memorising try to understand the subjects.
Which is the toughest bank exam?
RBI Grade B is considered one of the toughest banking exams. There is not a lot of study material available and the questions asked are also tough. The interview process is also a very crucial part of the selection. Limited seats and tough paper make it the most difficult exam to crack.
Is RS Aggarwal good for reasoning?
It is a good book for reasoning. Verbal and non verbal it is usefull for all competitive exam . 4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book for reasoning.
How should I start preparing for bank exams?
Candidates should try and make use of online resources by downloading relevant bank exam books and study materials and practice more from mock papers and prior years’ bank exam question papers for better preparation.
Which is the toughest topics in quantitative aptitude?
Data Interpetation is the topic that dominates the quantitative aptitude section in both prelims and in mains examination. Approximately 10-15 questions are asked in prelims level while 15-20 questions are asked in Mains examination.
How can I practice my aptitude everyday?
Here are some tips to better face the aptitude test:
- The Approach is the Key.
- Practice, Practice, and Practice!
- Do Not Procrastinate.
- Time Management During the Exam.
- Think Carefully and Be Confident.
- Use the Resources Available.
- Be Careful About the Trap Questions.
How can I prepare for aptitude in 10 days?
10 Tips to Prepare and Pass any Aptitude Test
- Old question papers:
- Time maintenance:
- Focus on first five questions.
- Read carefully before answering:
- Double check on complicated answers:
- Make sure to complete:
- Know the blanks:
- Avoid working sequential:
Which channel is best for banking?
YouTube Channels for Bank Exams Preparation
- Bankers Point.
- Vidya Guru.
- Bank Exams Today.
Which app is best for aptitude?
It’s one of the best practice apps to try out if you’re preparing for a Graduate Trainee job aptitude test. And if you want to write an aptitude test for admission into a university or a college, GMAT Prep is a highly recommended Android app to try out.
Which website is best for bank exam preparation?
Here are top 5 websites that may help you prepare for Bank PO exams.
- Bankers Adda. The best preparation ‘adda’ for bank exam candidates.
- BankExamsIndia. Your reliable companion for all bank exams-related information.
- BankPO. A comprehensive platform for bank exams preparation.
- IBPS Preparation.