Short answer questions
- Keep to the point. Short answers are usually two-three sentences.
- Main ideas. Your answers should incorporate the key points, words, ideas and phrases the marker will be looking for.
- Leave one or two lines after each answer.
- Try to answer all the questions.
Which writing is best for board exam?
Cursive writing is a skill that is required for speed, as writing in print is often much slower and arduous. Neat, legible handwriting is essential for gaining higher marks in examinations.
How can I write full marks in exam?
- Try not to worry about bad marks on previous exams.
- Make notes while studying.
- Make a list of all the things you need to do to study for each subject, and how long you think it will take you.
- Have a good night’s sleep and wake up early in the morning to go over the topic.
How do you study secretly?
Secret #1: Use the 3R technique: Read. Recite. Review.
- Read a section of the chapter.
- Recite (speak aloud) everything you can remember about what you’ve just read.
- Review the section by reading it again to correct anything you got wrong, or to revisit important information that you overlooked when you recited.
How can I study well in short time?
Exam Preparation: Ten Study Tips
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.
Does handwriting matter in board exams?
Your poor handwriting doesn’t matter much in the board exam if your handwriting is neat and legible. There are no marks for neat handwriting during the evaluation process, but poor handwriting brings with it drawbacks and may increase the chances of getting cut off marks.
Can we write our own answers in board exam?
In this article you will learn crucial tips on how to write the perfect answer in board exams nonetheless the overwhelming pressure which tends to or makes the student forget what they have learned.2. Precise Answer.
How can I get 100 in board exam?
5 tips to score 100 per cent in CBSE board exam
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
How do you get 90 in all subjects?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
Who invented exam?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China. Was this answer helpful?
How do you score 100 in every subject?
Your study plan must cover all important subjects. Try and focus more time on subjects that you are weak in while continuing to improve on the subjects that you are good at. Include adequate time for each subject if you wish to score 100% in the CBSE Class 12 board exam.
How much should I write for 10 marks?
How many pages should I write for 10 marks? It means for 10 marks question you should approximately write answer in 300 words. If you are typing in word file then it would be around a half page of A4 size page with 12 font size.
How much should I write for 15 marks?
For any question worth 5 marks the word limit is 200 words, for a 10 mark question it is 350 words, and for a 15 mark question it is 500 words.
How can I top in board exam?
Class 10 Board Exam 2020 Tips to Attempt Question Paper
- First read the question paper well.
- Use the first 15 minutes effectively.
- Don’t worry about the tough ones.
- Prioritise your attempt.
- Ensure speed and accuracy.
- Keep an eye on your watch.
- Avoid thinking too much about a question.
- Revise your answers.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
What are the habits of toppers?
Toppers Habits to Inculcate for Better Results
- #1 Habit – Love to Learn.
- #2 Habit – Know your Priorities.
- #3 Habit – Be Confident.
- #4 Habit – Avoid Last Minute Preparations.
- #5 Habit – Keep Checking for Notes.
- #6 Habit – Learning for Short Period of Time.
- #7 Habit – First Understand & Then Memorize.
- #8 Habit -Practice.
How can I be brilliant in maths?
- Break Down Complex Problems.
- Master The Basic Math Skills.
- Understand The Topic Before Moving On To Another.
- Know The Importance Of Number Sense.
- Have A Regular And Consistent Practice.
- Establish A Routine.
- Focus On Understanding New Concepts.
- Create A Practice Math Test.
How can I enjoy studying?
10 Ways to Have Fun While You Study
- Listen to good music.
- Turn it into a game for yourself.
- Turn it into a game with others.
- Use nice stationery.
- Try roleplay.
- Study somewhere different.
- Challenge yourself.
- Write comics, short stories or songs.
How can I learn 10x faster?
Here are ten ways, backed by science, to speed up the learning process.
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself. A lot.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Learn several subjects in succession.
Which pen is used in board exam?
Students taking the CBSE board exams can use a blue pen to write their answers. It is advisable for them to use a black pen to highlight or bold points in answers, as well as to write headings or headers. The purpose of using a blue pen is to provide uniformity, and students usually use a blue coloured ink pen.
Is cursive writing compulsory in CBSE?
“At the secondary and higher secondary levels, there is no instruction or compulsion through either curriculum or syllabus to use cursive writing in English,” said board secretary Krishnakumar Patil.
Is pencil allowed in board exam?
Students must ensure that their admit cards are duly signed by all required. Stationery: This includes pens/pencils, a sharpener, an eraser and any other stationery that you might require. However, whitener pens are not permitted. You can use only blue and black pens.
How much should I write for 2 marks?
2 marks questions should be written maximum in 2 to 3 lines i.e. 30 to 40 words.
How can I make my answer sheet more attractive?
CBSE Board Exam 2021: 5 tips to make your answer sheet look presentable
- Underline: Whenever you are writing long answers make sure that you underline the keywords using a pencil.
- Avoid scribbling:
- Give subheads and try numbering :
- Give proper space between words:
Can we write with gel pen in CBSE board exam?
Yes, Blue or royal blue ink gel pens can be used.
Is 90% good in 10th boards?
Ans: A 90 % and above score is considered a good percentage in class 10th.
Is long hair allowed in board exam?
As due to the pandemic the hair cutting saloons are closed and it is quite obvious that many of us will have long hairs . But it doesn’t matter whether you give your board exam with long hairs or not . Its just this you need to be in proper uniform with all the required documents.
Do questions repeat in CBSE?
There is like 50-50% chances that some questions can be repeated. But you will get to know about the same when you appear in the exam as CBSE doesn’t release information about all this. So I would suggest you to practice well and give your best in your exam.