Read these books before you appear for SSC, UPSC, IBPS PO and other competitive exams
- Deep Work: Rules for Focused Success.
- Mind Mapping.
- The Power of Concentration.
- Reiki Crystal Products Amethyst Bracelet.
What is the best way to read for exams?
Exam Preparation: Ten Study Tips
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.
How can I motivate myself for competitive exam?
Top tips to motivate yourself to study
- Discover the cause of your procrastination.
- Come up with a study routine.
- Break down your tasks.
- Always reward yourself for every task you complete.
- Know why you want to get good grades.
- Always organize the information.
- Learn how to make a boring subject interesting.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I memorize syllabus?
Practice them while preparing for the civil services exam.
- Memory Technique 1: Prepare Mind Maps.
- Process Of Drawing A Mind Map.
- Memory Technique 2: Build Memory Palace.
- Rules To Keep In Mind.
- Memory Technique 3: Repetition At Regular Intervals.
- Final Words.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Tips and tricks to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams.
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
How can I study faster without forgetting?
How To Study Well For Exams Without Forgetting (10 Study Tips)
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
How many hours should I study for competitive exams?
Working hard is extremely important if you are really planning on doing well in a particular exam. It can really help you a lot. So make sure you are spending at least 6 to 7 hours on studying.
How can I study smart for competitive exams?
Top 10 Tips for Success in Competitive Entrance Exams
- #1 Read & Understand About Exam. The first step is to understand the exam for which you are applying.
- #2 Organize Study Area.
- #3 Explore Syllabus.
- #4 Plan Timetable.
- #5 Eliminate Distractions.
- #6 Following Healthy Lifestyle.
- #7 Be Motivated.
- #8 Practice.
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.
How can I memorize faster?
9 Steps to Learn How to Memorize Something Fast
- Record What You’re Memorizing.
- Write Everything Down.
- Section Your Notes.
- Use the Memory Palace Technique.
- Apply Repetition to Cumulative Memorization.
- Teach It to Someone.
- Listen to the Recordings Continuously.
Is Upsc all about memorizing?
The UPSC syllabus is huge. There is definitely a lot to study and a lot to remember. One has to thoroughly understand the concept, connect it with current issues, revise multiple times and build links, in order to remember everything that has been studied.
How many times should you revise to remember?
Spaced repetition is revisiting the content every once a while for better memory. This 7–3–2–1 technique is exactly about that, except that it’s a lot more organized and focused. It’s a simple but highly effective trick that could set you apart. For any student, this method could be a panacea to memory loss.
How do you memorize textbooks?
How do you memorize textbooks?
- Examine the book.
- Make an equation.
- Get index cards.
- Find the big points and jot them down.
- Make use of your Memory Palace.
- Create crazy imagery to help you recall the info.
- Stick each crazy image onto a Memory Palace station for recall.
- Test yourself before the teacher does.
Are toppers born intelligent?
Toppers are never born with a lot of intelligence. It all depends on the amount of time and effort one devotes in order to improve himself/ herself. Everyone is born with almost the same intelligence and power to think. All of us have equal opportunity to improve in one way or the other and equal freedom to choose.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
Why do toppers fail in life?
1) Lack of Practical Education :
Class toppers read such syllabus honestly. Therefore there is no practical knowledge in them. They don’t get the right job. In addition, 90% of what they learn, does not come for any purpose in real life.
How do you become an A+ student?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
How do you get 90 in all subjects?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
How can I rank first in class?
To achieve the first rank in your class, you will have to stay disciplined and study hard throughout the year. Take part in class activities and do all of your homework on time, including reading assignments. Organize your study time, test yourself, and eliminate distractions that will reduce your productivity.
How do you study if you are lazy?
How to Avoid Laziness while Studying | How to Study for Long Hours
How can I study without fear?
Positive study approach
With proper planning and strategy, you can overcome exam fear and succeed in any examination. Go through previous years’ question papers and take some break by listening to music or talking to friends. Get good sleep and also do some exercise daily to keep yourself fit and fine.
Why I forget what I study in exam?
Lack of Revision
Students generally tend to forget the content during the examination if he has burnt the midnight oil at the last minute. With a regular schedule of study and appropriate revision, the retaining capacity of the brain improves and the content is embedded in a much deeper manner.