You can just say it was “fine/ ok/ tough but I got through it/ easy/ just as I expected”- etc. Just say how it was. Answer the question but its usually best not to give details of exams.
How do you ask someone how was your exam?
Better don’t ask anyone about exams.. In worst case if you need to ask them, make sure you start the conversation with any general topic and then calmly ask “So, how was your exam?” and please don’t miss the smile on you face while asking this question.
How is going your exam preparation?
Exam Preparation: Ten Study Tips
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.
How was your exam or how is your exam?
“How was your exam ” or “how is your exam? Assuming the exam is over, “How was your exam?” is correct. How was your exam? Is correct, no matter the type of exam, if you are inquiring about how it turned out.
How answer how is it?
How to Answer “HOW’S IT GOING?”
How did your exam go Meaning?
If you ask an Irish person “How did the exam go?” and they reply “It was grand” that means it went okay, it wasn’t amazing, but it wasn’t a disaster either. 1.
How do you ask someone about their study?
How to ask about someone’s study?
- What do you study?
- What are you studying?
How do you prepare for exams essay?
How do I prepare for an essay exam?
- Review course outlines. Go beyond the topics that are covered and try to figure out the broader themes that the course explores.
- Review your notes regularly. Keep the content fresh in your mind.
- Be active in your learning strategies. Go beyond simply reading your notes.
Why is it important to prepare for an exam?
Exams can be stressful, but being prepared can help manage stress and allow you to perform at your best. There are lots of techniques you can try and resources available to make sure you get the most out of your exam study.
How do you prepare for an exam speech?
How to prepare yourself for an exam – Guidelines
- Make a Plan for studies to manage your time.
- Attend your classes regularly and keep studying till the exam – Persistence.
- Make study-notes for preparation for exam.
- Revise your courses several times.
- Never skip topics or chapters considering them unimportant.
How did it go Meaning?
It’s a contraction for how did it go, so you are asking about whether something went well or not in the past.
How is it going?
The idiom how’s it going is another way to say how are you, how are things progressing, or what’s up. The it can refer to life in general, a project, or your day. It should be noted that this idiom is said in many countries with the answer expected to be fine or good.
How was your day going?
How’s your day been? How’s your day been going so far? How …
How are you answer in English?
The correct response is “Fine, and you?” That’s it. Fine and you. Or some variation, like “Good, how about yourself?” Or “Doing fine, and you?”
What does how D means?
/ˈhaʊd/ Britannica Dictionary definition of HOW’D. — used as a contraction of how would or how did.
How is or are your studies?
The correct question is “How are your studies going?“. Note that ‘studies’ is a plural noun, so it needs a plural verb: ‘are’, not ‘is’. You don’t need the word ‘on’ – when you’re asking about the progress or success of something, you only need the question word ‘How’ and the verb ‘go’.
How do you answer what did you study?
How to answer “Why did you choose this course?”
- Consider your interests. Think about your interests.
- Discuss your career goals. Discuss your career aspirations, and talk about how the course aligns with your career goals.
- Highlight your strengths.
- Focus on positive reasons.
- Be enthusiastic.
How do you ask someone about their day?
Alternatives to “How Was Your Day?”
- “What was the most interesting thing you did today?”
- “Did you get to solve any problems/make anything cool/help anybody today?”
- “Is your work still challenging/rewarding to you?”
- “If you could change one thing about your day, what would it be?”
- “I thought of you today when…”
How do you do well in an exam paragraph?
To do well in the examination first of all one is to study regularly from the very beginning of the session. One should be very serious and sincere to one’s studies. One cannot do well if he neglects his studies. One should not memorize the answer without understanding.