Best Android Apps for Government Exams
- UPSC Pathshala. The UPSC Pathshala takes you through your UPSC preparation for the UPSC Civil Services Exams.
- Prep Guru – Online Mock Test.
- Gradeup Best Exam Prep: Previous Year Paper, Quiz, Updates.
- Aptitude & Logical Reasoning App.
- Pocket Logical Reasoning App.
Which government job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
Which book is best for government job?
Government Recruitment Exam Books
- NTA-UGC-NET: Commerce (Paper I & Paper II) Previous Yea Hindi, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board.
- NEET UG Entrance Exam – Solved 2500+ MCQ Questions (8 Paperback, Mr. …
- Vastunishth Samanya Hindi Pratiyogi Parikshaon Ke Liye Hindi, S. …
- Ace General Awareness For SSC and Other Govt.
How do you become a qualified list for CalCareers?
List eligibility is granted to a person who passes the state civil service examination. Each classification has its own examination and you can search for an Exam/Assessment on the CalCareers website.
Which preparation app is best?
Testbook is the most trusted exam preparation app for competitive exams. They offer an online coaching experience with the test series for all major Indian government exams of any state or central, trying to make a complete learning environment for students on one platform.
Which app is best for general knowledge?
Best general knowledge apps for android
- GK Quiz.
- Khan Academy.
- Udemy Online Courses.
Which job is best for girls?
21 Best Jobs In India For Girls & Women
- Teaching Jobs. For a long time, education or teaching has been the first choice of jobs for married ladies in India.
- Cabin Crew & Hospitality Jobs.
- 3. Entertainment Industry Jobs.
- Image Management Jobs.
- Medicine & Nursing Jobs.
- Law Jobs.
- Fashion & Design Jobs.
- Sports Jobs.
Which government exam is easy?
List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack in India. RRB Group D. RRB NTPC. SSC Multi Tasking Staff.
Which government job is easy?
#1 RRB Group D
This is the first among the Top 20 easiest exams in India and is conducted to recruit people for Group D vacancies in Indian Railways like Cabin Man, Welder, Gatekeeper. This exam is conducted in two stages namely, written test which is held on online mode and physical efficiency test.
How can I clear my government exam?
10 Genius Tips To Crack Government Job Exams In 2019
- Know The Syllabus & Exam Pattern.
- Get Study Material From Different Sources.
- Plan Time Management For Preparation.
- Conceptual Clearance Is The Key.
- Get Library Membership & Study.
- Make Notes Of Everything You Study.
- Keep Track Of Happenings In The World.
What books should I read for government exams?
- Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic.
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi (Arihant)
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey.
- Manorama Yearbook.
- NCERT books.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (R S Aggarwal)
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths.
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by H M Prasad.
How do I choose a government exam?
10 Genius Tips and Tricks To Crack Government Job Exams In 2020
- Research About the Exam.
- Stay Updated.
- Use Tricks for Memorization.
- Prepare for Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers.
- Make Proper Notes.
- Take Care of Your Health.
Can I work two government jobs at the same time?
Nothing in the Act or its conflict-of-interest rules prevents a public official from seeking or holding a particular employment position, whether public or private.
What does list rank mean on Calcareers?
This is your rank number. The number of applicants in the middle column includes you and all the other applicants who achieved the same score. If you have been granted Veteran’s Preference, you will be in the rank where the score column indicates “VET”. The list date is the date that the eligible list became effective.
How long does it take to hear back from Calcareers?
Candidates are informed during the examination that the results will be available approximately 6-8 weeks after the examination date. How can I view my examination results online? To obtain examination results online, you will need to log into your CalCareer account. I’ve been rejected from taking an examination.
Which is the best app for GK and current affairs?
Ans. There are multiple current affairs apps available for competitive exam preparation, but one of the best among these is the BYJU’S Current Affairs App. It provides daily updated national and international news which are important from the USPC exam preparation.
Which app is best for online test?
Which app is best for online test?
- My Study Life [free
Android, iOS, Windows, Chrome]
- Exam Countdown [free
- Quizlet [free, Android, iOS]
- Pocket [Android, iOS, Chrome]
- Google Translate [free
- ACCA Student Planner.
How can I clear my competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Which site is best for GK?
GKToday is India’s top website for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs and Aptitude for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC and other states civil services / government job recruitment examinations of India.
How can I increase my knowledge day by day?
Take a dive and know how to gain knowledge about everything.
- Be Curious. A curious mind is as fertile as a turtle.
- Reading. If curiosity is the path to learn forever, then reading is the concrete that paves it.
- Teach Others.
- Be Mindful and Open.
Which app is best for IAS preparation?
Which app is best for IAS preparation?
- Online Tyari. Online Tyari is one of the most popular and leading web-based and smartphone Apps To Help Prepare for UPSC.
- IASbaba UPSC & IAS Preparation app.
- VISION IAS.
- Unacademy Learning App.
- BYJU’S – The Learning App.
Which job is best for 12th pass?
Best 12th pass private jobs 2022
- Content Writing. It is really a good job for all those students who have impressive writing skills.
- Data Entry Operator.
- Primary School Teacher.
- Police Department.
- Indian Army.
- Merchant navy.
Which job is best for 12th pass girl?
12th pass female jobs in India
- Data Entry Operator. Jsk Consultancy Services – Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh.
- Female Telecaller and Back office executive.
- Senior Graphic Designer Female.
- Sales Executive (Only Female Candidate)
- AR Caller.
- Female data entry operator (part time)
- Female Restaurant Cashier.
- Human Resources Assistant.
How can I get job in Google?
One can apply for jobs at Google directly through the Google website. It’s simple—enter the field of your preference, add your location, and finally add the skills and experience relevant to the job you’re looking for. Google will filter jobs according to your set preferences
all you have to do is apply. 2.
Which govt job is best for ladies?
List of Best Government Jobs For Women In India.
- Bank PO and Clerk Jobs For Women. Bank jobs are the most preferred ones among females.
- Railway Jobs For Women.
- SSC Jobs For Female Aspirants.
- UPSC Jobs.
- TET Jobs.
- Police Job for Female Aspirants.
- Jobs For 35 Years Old Female or Older Aspirants.
- Defence Jobs for Women in India.
Which is the hardest exam in the world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which is the hardest exam in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Which government exam has less competition?
State PSC. In addition to all these all India exams, the State Government also recruits for various positions within the state. The most important aspect of State PSC is reduced competition because only the respective state domicile candidates are allowed to apply.
Which job has highest salary in India?
Top 10 Highest Paying Jobs in India – At a Glance
|Career||Average Salary||Base Salary|
|Commercial Pilot||Rs. 17,48,571||~ Rs. 15 lakh|
|Product Manager||Rs. 17,41,148||~ Rs. 9.1 lakh|
|Investment Manager||Rs. 14,24,311||~ Rs. 5 lakh|
|Management Consultant||Rs. 11,94,834||~ Rs. 6.7 lakh|
Which is the easiest job with high salary?
Top 18 Highest Paying Easy Jobs
- House Sitter. If you’re looking for easy high paying jobs, don’t discount house sitter.
- Personal Trainer.
- Flight Attendant.
- Dog Walker.
- Toll Booth Attendant.
- Massage Therapist.