List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack in India
- SSC Multi Tasking staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- IBPS Cerk Exam.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- State PSC Exams.
Which book is best for government job?
Government Recruitment Exam Books
- SSC Ganit Topic-wise LATEST 39 Solved Papers (2017-2010 Hindi, Paperback, Disha Experts.
- NTA UGC NET Sociology Exam (Paper I & II) – Teaching a Paperback, Mr. …
- The Cracker General Awareness (History, Geography, Poli …
- Adda247 SSC English Book for SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO and Oth
Which online course is best for government exam?
Which online course is best for government exam?
- Testbook. Testbook is one of the most favoured exam preparation platforms by students preparing for various major government job exams.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Adda 247.
Which government job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
Which is the hardest exam in the world?
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which govt job is best for ladies?
List of Best Government Jobs For Women In India.
- Bank PO and Clerk Jobs For Women. Bank jobs are the most preferred ones among females.
- Railway Jobs For Women.
- SSC Jobs For Female Aspirants.
- UPSC Jobs.
- TET Jobs.
- Police Job for Female Aspirants.
- Jobs For 35 Years Old Female or Older Aspirants.
- Defence Jobs for Women in India.
How can I crack government exam?
10 Genius Tips and Tricks To Crack Government Job Exams In 2020
- Research About the Exam.
- Stay Updated.
- Use Tricks for Memorization.
- Prepare for Aptitude and Reasoning.
- Solve Previous Year Question Papers.
- Make Proper Notes.
- Take Care of Your Health.
What books should I read for government exams?
- Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic.
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi (Arihant)
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey.
- Manorama Yearbook.
- NCERT books.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (R S Aggarwal)
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths.
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by H M Prasad.
What should I do to get a government job?
How to get a government job in India
- Search for the Government jobs.
- Apply for the government job.
- Prepare according to the syllabus and exam pattern.
- Attend the exam.
- Check the result.
Which online coaching is best for govt jobs?
1. Unacademy: This online ed-tech platform started in 2015, provides education through video classes, powerpoint presentations and other materials to help government job aspirants prepare for competitive exams.
Which degree is best for government jobs?
The Best Degrees to Get Into Government
- #1 Public Administration. Getting into government work is often made easier if you have a public administration background.
- #2 International Relations.
- #3 Business Administration.
- #4 Economics.
- #5 Political Science.
- #6 Public Health.
- #7 Public Policy.
Is Adda247 free of cost?
Adda247 offers free mock tests for government exams like banking exams, SSC exams, and teaching exams, among others. Free English, Reasoning, and other mock tests are available. The free online mock tests assist you in improving your exam preparation and understanding the exam criteria.
Which job is best for girls?
- Teaching Jobs. For a long time, education or teaching has been the first choice of jobs for married ladies in India.
- Cabin Crew & Hospitality Jobs.
- 3. Entertainment Industry Jobs.
- Image Management Jobs.
- Medicine & Nursing Jobs.
- Law Jobs.
- Fashion & Design Jobs.
- Sports Jobs.
Is govt job better than private?
Government jobs also offer a better work-life balance. This is because the government sector is much slower-paced than the private sector. In addition, government employees are often given more paid leaves and vacation days. As a result, government employees have more time to spend with their families and friends.
Are government jobs good?
In most cases, government jobs offer more benefits compared to the private sector. These benefits may include a better health care plan with lower costs or a good retirement package. Public sector employees can even choose to retire early and still get their full benefits.
Who invented exam?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China.
Which is the toughest syllabus in India?
Considered one of the toughest exams in India, the GATE syllabus comprises the concepts taught during the 4 years of the undergraduate degree. It is organised as an online exam and evaluates test-takers on two parameters, i.e. General Aptitude and knowledge of Technical and Engineering Mathematics.
Which country has toughest education?
Which country has toughest education?
- South Korea.
- Hong Kong.
Which govt exam is best?
Top 10 Government Exams In India
- UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- IBPS PO Exam.
- SBI PO Exam.
- SSC CGL Exam.
- RBI Grade B Examination.
- RRB JE SSE Examination.
- IBPS SO Exam.
- IBPS Clerk.
Can girls apply railway?
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) brings various posts in the railways which are the perfect fit for women. If you are a women aspiring for a railway job, RRB offers a plethora of job opportunities for you.
Is SSC good for female?
These jobs are attractive and offer not only high salary but also comfort and job security. In addition to this, SSC jobs are also very good for female candidates.
How can I top in exam?
Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
How can I prepare for government exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Can we crack government exam without coaching?
While coaching is a great option, you can crack any govt exam without coaching as well. Stats have shown that most of the students who crack the government exams do it on their own and do not join any coaching.
Which GK book is best for all competitive exams?
- General Study 14,000+ Objective (Buy Online)
- Lucent’s General Knowledge.
- R.S. Aggarwal’s S.
- Disha Experts’ Rapid General Knowledge 2020 for Competitive Exams.
- Arihant Experts’ General Knowledge (Buy Online)
- The Pearson Concise General Knowledge Manual (Buy Online)
How can I download Competitive books for free?
Competitive Exam Books Free PDF Download
- Paramount Book PDF in Hindi.
- Practice Sets Reasoning – Upkar Download.
- Paramount Maths PDF book Download.
- Maths for SSC Exams in English.
- Maths Practice sets Chapter wise in Hindi.
- Lucent GK book PDF in Hindi.
- English for General Competitions from Plinth to Paramount by Neetu Singh.
Which is the best book for all competitive exams?
- General knowledge manual – Pearson.
- General manual – Lucent’s.
- General Studies – Disha.
- General knowledge 2020 – Arihant.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations – R.S. Aggarwal.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic – Rajesh Verma.
- Quantitative Aptitude Test – N.K. Singh.
How difficult is government job?
Many people believe applying for a federal job is a difficult and complicated process, but it is actually very achievable. The search process for federal government jobs can last about 6-18 months, which can be lengthy for many people.
Which course has the highest salary?
Below mentioned are the best courses after 12th science which a student can choose from depending on their aptitude and interests.
- LLB (Bachelor of Law)
- Bachelor in Statistics.
- Bachelor in Computer Application.
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel Management.
- B.Sc in IT and Software.
- Bachelor of Architecture.
How can I get job in Google?
One can apply for jobs at Google directly through the Google website. It’s simple—enter the field of your preference, add your location, and finally add the skills and experience relevant to the job you’re looking for. Google will filter jobs according to your set preferences
all you have to do is apply.