Which is the best website for GK? Ans: Career Power is the best website for General Knowledge which provides Static and Current GK for India and World.
How do I prepare for bank general awareness?
How To Prepare General Awareness For IBPS PO Exam
- i) Develop Reading Habits.
- ii) Make Notes.
- iii) Watch T.V.
- iv) Go Through Previous Year Questions.
- v) Revise Regularly.
- vi) Prepare with Banking Awareness Books.
- vii) Keep Everything At Your Fingertips.
- viii) Practice Diligently.
What all comes under static gk?
What is Static GK? Static GK connotes general knowledge about the static facts, the facts that are never going to change in the future. Facts in Static GK covers people, places, things, important days, currencies, dances etc. Like history, static GK also never changes with time.
How can I prepare for bank exam at home?
Given below are the links that may help to prepare for the bank exams 2021 at home:
- Free Mock Test Series with Solutions.
- Previous Year Question Papers PDF with Solutions.
- Bank PO Question Papers with Solutions.
- Daily Current Affairs.
Who is the father of GK?
Students should know the important ones so that they maximize their chances of scoring in GK.List of Famous Fathers of the World:
|Sr. No.||Father of||Person|
Who is the mother of GK?
Answer: ▪︎Bhikaiji Rustom Cama, or Madam Cama was born on 24 September 1861 in Bombay.
How many months current affairs asked in bank exams?
Current Affairs questions are related to events from 2-3 months back. Even Static GK is largely related to people/ places/ institutions in the news in the past 2-3 months. For the current year, the questions might be related to demonetization.
What type of GK is asked in bank exams?
The general awareness section in the bank exams includes:
- Banking Awareness.
- Current Affairs.
- Economic Growth.
- Static GK.
- Financial Institutions.
How do bank exams cover current affairs?
Bank Exam Preparation Tips for Current Affairs
- Read newspapers daily:
- Follow magazines:
- Watch news channels regularly:
- Use internet judiciously:
- Take notes:
- Important Topics of Current Affairs for Bank Exam Preparation.
Who is Who in India GK?
So get ready to know the latest Who’s Who for 2022-2023.Latest Who’s Who of India – For Competitive Exams.
|Name of the Posts||Name of the Holders/ Heads|
|President of India||Ram Nath Kovind|
|Lokpal of India ( First )||Retd Supreme Court Judge Pinaki Chandra Ghose|
|Vice President||Venkaiah Naidu|
|Speaker of Lok Sabha||Om Birla|
What do you study in banking awareness?
Banking Awareness Important Topics
- Banking History and all the first in Banking.
- RBI structure and Functions.
- Types of Bank Accounts in India.
- Non-Performing Assets (NPA)
- Securitization and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest (SARFAESI) Act.
What is the syllabus of GK?
Candidates are advised to take the test and learn the important General knowledge question.Complete General Knowledge Syllabus and Study Material.
Which is the easiest bank exam?
Amongst all the banking exams the easiest to crack is IBPS RRB – Regional Rural Bank examinations.
Which app is best for bank exam preparation?
Best Bank Exam Preparation Apps
- IBPS Bank Exam Preparation.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- IBPS, SSC, Railway RRB: Mock Tests & Exam Prep App.
- BankExamsToday – RBI Grade B & NABARD Grade A Prep.
- Banking – IBPS, SBI, Clerk, PO.
Can we clear bank exam in 3 months?
In this article, we bring to you the seven essential tips that will help you crack the IBPS PO exam with three months of preparation. Qualify for the IBPS PO exam with 3 months of preparation by solving the Free Online IBPS PO Mock Test Series.Related Links.
|IBPS Notification||IBPS Syllabus|
|IBPS Registration||IBPS Result|
What is GK Fullform?
GK Full Form: General Knowledge
General knowledge means a simple knowledge of a field that every human should know because this ordinary knowledge is used by any person in his common life every day.
Who is the father of India?
India celebrates the 152nd birth anniversary of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, fondly known as the ‘Father of the Nation’.
Who is father of all subjects?
Fathers of all Subjects (Various Fields) Complete List Download
|Father of Different Fields||Names|
|Father of Modern Physics||Galileo Galilei|
|Father of English Poetry||Geoffrey Chaucer|
|Father of Computer Science||George Boole and Alan Turing|
|Father of Aviation||George Cayley|
Who is called Mother of India?
|Sarojini Naidu (Nightingale of India)||India||Mother of the Nation|
|Dame Whina Cooper||New Zealand||Mother of the Nation|
|Miss. Fatima Jinnah||Pakistan||Mother of the Nation/Leader of Pakistani Women Rights|
|Winnie Madikizela-Mandela||South Africa||Mother of the Nation|
Who is owner of GK today?
Suresh Soni – Founder &
Owner – GKTODAY | LinkedIn.
Who was the first GK questions?
First In India and First In World Traditional GK
|Sl. No.||Question – First in India and First In World|
|1.||The first President of Indian Republic|
|2.||The first Prime Minister of India|
|3.||The first Vice-President of Indian Republic|
|4.||The first Home Minister of India|
Which site is best for banking current affairs?
GKToday is India’s top website for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs and Aptitude for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC and other states civil services / government job recruitment examinations of India.
Which is the toughest bank exam in India?
Here is an overview of the Top 10 Toughest Bank Exams in India….IBPS Exams 2021
- IBPS PO Exam 2021. IBPS conducts Common Written Exam for recruitment as Probationary Officer.
- IBPS RRB Exam 2021.
- IBPS Specialist Officers Exam 2021.
- IBPS Clerks Exam 2021.
How can I remember my daily affairs?
Another interesting technique to remember current affairs is to take quizzes on it. Candidates can assess their learning by taking quizzes and also improve their retention of things read. By taking the same quiz multiple times, the information will definitely be stored in the memory for a longer time.
How can I study GK for bank exams Quora?
Things to be done from the 1st day of preparation regularly:
- Read current affairs daily: Source: Read regular news from the app Adda247.
- Giving quiz in the app after reading the current affairs from the Adda247 immediately.
- Watch video, if possible, of any good youtube channel of maximum duration of (15 min.)
What is the meaning of static GK?
Static Gk means general knowledge about the static facts. Static facts are not subject to change and hence, remain the same.
Should I make notes for current affairs for bank exams?
You need to note down the important highlights of the news and try and write short essays on topics from current affairs in your own words, expressing your opinion. Banking and Financial Awareness: The General Awareness section of bank exams lays special emphasis on the Banking and Financial Awareness.
How can I cover 6 months current affairs in 10 days?
Here, are some very important tips to cover the Current Affairs Syllabus as soon as possible to get a maximum score:
- Last 6 Month’s News & information.
- Read Newspapers & Magazines daily.
- Watch news channels.
- Use social media for GA.
How do you take notes of current affairs?
Principle 1: Limit your sources
- The Hindu (One English Daily)
- IE Explained section on website (for comprehensive understanding of an issue)
- One daily compilation (Choose any among Insights/ IAS Baba/ Forum/ Vision/ CivilsDaily etc.)
- One monthly compilation.
- All India Radio— Spotlight/Discussion.