In short, general education presupposes general knowledge.
- read more books.
- use knowledge apps.
- play knowledge intensive social games.
- start unusual learning actions.
- watch documentaries and knowledge programs.
- take courses.
- know categories of general knowledge and improve knowledge specifically.
How can I improve my competitive exam?
Top 10 Tips for Success in Competitive Entrance Exams
- #1 Read & Understand About Exam. The first step is to understand the exam for which you are applying.
- #2 Organize Study Area.
- #3 Explore Syllabus.
- #4 Plan Timetable.
- #5 Eliminate Distractions.
- #6 Following Healthy Lifestyle.
- #7 Be Motivated.
- #8 Practice.
How can I study hard for competitive exam?
How to Study and Crack Competitive Exams- One Stop for All Tips and Tricks
- Get into the right mood with the help of Russian physiologist Ivan Pavlov’s experiment.
- Sync your school timetable and home study schedule.
- Shorter study sessions work better than long, strenuous sessions.
- Do not slouch or study when you are sleepy.
Who was the father of GK?
Students should know the important ones so that they maximize their chances of scoring in GK.List of Famous Fathers of the World:
|Sr. No.||Father of||Person|
Which site is best for GK?
GKToday is India’s top website for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs and Aptitude for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC and other states civil services / government job recruitment examinations of India.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
How can I crack my exam without studying?
12 Study Hacks To Pass Exams Without Studying
- Find a work place you prefer: Find a suitable work place that is comfortable and be ready to spend your last minute jitters there.
- Assemble your requirements and ditch your distractions: Be prepared with your paper, notes, text books, water bottle.
Which planet is responsible for competitive exams?
Planet Moon is the significator of the mind in the horoscope. Undoubtedly the concentration of mind is necessary to succeed in any competitive examination. In fact in astrology, if the Moon is strong in D1 and D9 birth chart, then surely the person will study carefully and get success in the exam.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
How should I prepare for competitive exams at home?
How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
How can I study harder for long hours?
Staying Focused for Long Hours
- Avoid distractions.
- Set a timer to complete a task.
- Drink plenty of fluids.
- Meditate for at least 15 minutes.
- Focus on one task and then move to another.
- Write a success mantra on your study table or keep a calendar/wall hanging having quotes which motivate you.
Who is GK mother?
The mother of general knowledge is Bhikaiji Rustom Cama (GK). Mother of GK : Bhikaiji Cama was born into a large, prosperous Parsi Zoroastrian family in Bombay ( Mumbai).
What is GK Fullform?
GK Full Form: General Knowledge
General Knowledge is the basic knowledge that any person gets to learn from their everyday work in general.
Who is the father of India?
India celebrates the 152nd birth anniversary of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, fondly known as the ‘Father of the Nation’. Gandhi with his non-violence policy and Swadeshi movement led India towards its freedom from Britishers.
Who was the first man of India?
List of First in India (Male)
|First Prime Minister of free India||Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru|
|First British Viceroy of India||Lord Canning|
|First Governor General of free India||Lord Mountbatten|
|First and the last Indian Governer General of free India||C. Rajgopalachari|
|First man who introduce printing press in India||James Hicky|
How do I know my daily affairs?
You can check out at the link below for daily current affairs. You can visit www.currentaffairs.adda247.com to get updated current affairs for boosting your preparations for banking exams.
Who Is Who India GK?
Such questions come in the category of Who’s Who.Latest Who’s Who of India – For Competitive Exams.
|Name of the Posts||Name of the Holders/ Heads|
|President of India||Ram Nath Kovind|
|Lokpal of India ( First )||Retd Supreme Court Judge Pinaki Chandra Ghose|
|Vice President||Venkaiah Naidu|
|Speaker of Lok Sabha||Om Birla|
How do you overcome failure in competitive exams?
Work on the mistakes made in the previous exam apart from the subject knowledge. The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
How do you get over a failing competitive exam?
Read below the 6 essential tips to deal with the bad result or score in an exam and prepare well in future:
- Analyse the reasons behind failure:
- Change your approach:
- Be positive for your next attempt:
- Follow a different strategy for the next exam:
- Give your best:
How do you deal with failure in exams?
How to cope with exam failure
- Your first reaction.
- Put it all in perspective.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Take positive next steps.
Who invented exam?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China.
How can I top in exam?
Ten Top Tips for Exams
- Answer the right number of questions. Read any instructions carefully.
- Answer the question asked.
- Take your time.
- You can’t memorise everything.
- Practise previous exam questions.
- Don’t panic if you think you’ve gone blank.
- Learn to use your breath.
- Take care of yourself.
How can I use excel in competitive exam?
7 Easy Ways To Excel In Competitive Exams
- Schedule Your Exam Routine.
- Do Your Research Well.
- Focus On Smart Work More Than Hard Work.
- Set Your Time.
- Make It Fun.
- Highlight The Keywords.
- Stay Healthy To Be Successful.
Which planet gives success?
Planets which is responsible for the success
Jupiter – Jupiter is the significator of wealth, destiny, and progress.
Which house represents success?
In our birth chart 4th house is responsible for education, 5th house stands for knowledge, 9th house controls higher study and 11th house predict our success. In order to get success in higher studies Jupiter, Mercury, Venus and Ketu have to be in good position.
Which Graha is responsible for education?
In Vedic Astrology, Jupiter is considered as karaka of education and knowledge. When Jupiter is posited in Trikona or Kendra with the lord of 5th house, it bestows good results in respect of education. Mercury symbolises intelligence.