How do you get 100 in all exams?
Tips and tricks to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams.
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
What is the best study time?
Most of the students prefer to study in the early morning, generally from 4 or 5 AM in the morning as the brain is more likely to concentrate. It could be the best option for students who have more stamina early in the day.
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I pass my exam without studying?
12 Study Hacks to pass exams without studying
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours. Take breaks!
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
- Plan as per your requirement.
How can I be smarter in school?
Here are six steps to smarter studying:
- Pay attention in class.
- Take good notes.
- Plan ahead for tests and projects.
- Break it down. (If you have a bunch of stuff to learn, break it into smaller chunks.)
- Ask for help if you get stuck.
- Get a good night’s sleep!
How can I get 98 percent board in Class 10?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
How can I study really hard?
5 Neuroscience-Based Study Tips for hard courses
- Scan the headings, subheadings, and illustrations of the chapter first.
- Focus their attention to create conceptual “chunks” of information.
- Pause, recall, and reflect.
- Use simple analogies or comparisons to make concepts memorable.
- Space out their studies and homework.
Is it OK to study in bed?
Furthermore, studying in bed does not allow the proper blood flow to the brain, which “sends fresh blood and oxygen to the brain, [promoting] optimal brain function,” according to Robben’s article. Sitting in bed to do schoolwork can be very harmful to one’s health, especially posture.
Should I study at night?
The Night Studier
With fewer distractions and peace and quiet, studying at night can help improve a student’s concentration and focus. If your student is an evening or night studier, it’s important to make sure he or she is still getting enough sleep each night.
Is it bad to study at night?
According to a study by Texas A&
M Medical College, it was observed that studying late into the night can result in a sharp decrease in performance for specific learning and memory tasks. Our peak cognitive efficiency happens earlier in the day and by studying late night we’re fighting against our natural body clock.
How can I sharpen my memory?
- Include physical activity in your daily routine. Physical activity increases blood flow to your whole body, including your brain.
- Stay mentally active.
- Socialize regularly.
- Get organized.
- Sleep well.
- Eat a healthy diet.
- Manage chronic conditions.
How can I study faster without forgetting?
Learn Without Forgetting
- Memory Skills – Learn Without Forgetting.
- You will be surprised to see how easy it can be to remember difficult concepts once you establish good study habits.
- READ OUT LOUD.
- LEARNING VISUALLY.
- PRACTICE TESTS.
- READING SEVERAL TIMES WILL HELP YOU REMEMBER.
- DEVELOP GOOD READING AND MEMORY SKILLS.
What is the best studying method?
The ten study methods researchers have found that work are:
- Making and Keeping a Study Schedule.
- Studying in an Appropriate Setting — Same Time, Same Place, Every Day.
- Equipping Your Study Area With All the Materials You Need.
- Not Relying on Inspiration for Motivation.
- Keeping a Well-Kept Notebook Improves Grades.
Why do I get sleepy when I study?
The main cause of feeling sleepy while studying is not getting enough sleep at night. Sleeping 7 to 8 hours every night is mandatory to keep in good health. Do not oversleep or under-sleep and stick to a sleeping schedule so that your brain is prepared to start feeling sleepy at the same time each night.
How many hours should I study?
Many experts say the best students spend between 50-60 hours of studying per week.
How can I learn 10x faster?
These 10 Scientific Ways to Learn Anything Faster Could Change Everything You Know About Dramatically Improving Your Memory
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
Who invented exam?
Henry Fischel, an American businessman and philanthropist, was the first person who invented exams, and Imperial Examination was the first exam conducted in China.
How can I score full marks in all subjects?
Remember: you’ve got this.
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.
What should I do tomorrow exam?
Four study strategies that are better than cramming
- Get organised. A major reason for cramming is poor organisation of time.
- Take, make, interact with and reflect on notes. Taking notes is important.
- Keep interacting with the content.