Given below are a few simple tips which will help candidates prepare for the quantitative aptitude section of competitive exams:
- Focus on understanding the core concept.
- Practise more and more questions based on each topic.
- Apply shortcuts and tricks while solving the quantitative aptitude questions.
How do I start preparing for aptitude test?
Aptitude Test Advice
- Test Tip 1: Practice.
- Test Tip 2: Know your test.
- Test Tip 3: Don’t get your friends to help.
- Test Tip 4: Make the most of online tests.
- Test Tip 5: Realistic simulation.
- Test Tip 6: Be alert and stay focused.
- Test Tip 7: Ask for feedback.
- Test Tip 8: Know when to move on.
How can I be strong in aptitude?
Top 15 Tips To Pass Your Aptitude Test
- Test Tip 1. Practice realistic online tests.
- Test Tip 2. Know the format of the test beforehand.
- Test Tip 3. Focus on your weakest areas.
- Test Tip 4. Understand the differences between tests.
- Test Tip 5. Find specific practice tests.
- Test Tip 6.
- Test Tip 7.
- Test Tip 8.
How can I pass aptitude test easily?
How to Pass an Aptitude Test
- Practice the test daily. Practice makes perfect.
- Make sure you know the test format.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Be sure that you practice tests specific to your niche, market or industry.
- Manage your time well.
What is the syllabus for aptitude?
Topics for CAT 2022 Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude
|Coordinate Geometry||Mensuration||LCM & HCF|
|Number System||Averages||Complex Numbers|
|Ratio, Proportion & Variation||Speed, Time and Distance||Geometry|
|Compound Interest||Profit, Loss and Discount||Algebra|
|Trigonometry||Permutation and Combination||Progressions and Series|
What are the topics in aptitude?
General Aptitude: List of Topics
|Mixture & Allegation||Area||Average|
|Progression||Geometry & Mensuration||Sets & Union|
|Surds & Indices||Fractions||Coding-Decoding|
|Partnerships||Profit & Loss||Stream Boat Problems|
|Compound Interest||Inequality||Arithmetic Aptitude|
How can I learn aptitude in one day?
Aptitude Test Preparation One Day: Concept Base
- Just find some sample questions for Aptitude test preparation.
- Try to solve the question by your own without looking the answer.
- Let it be right or wrong go to the solution method.
- If it is wrong look and grasp the right way.
How can I prepare for aptitude in 10 days?
10 Tips to Prepare and Pass any Aptitude Test
- Old question papers:
- Time maintenance:
- Focus on first five questions.
- Read carefully before answering:
- Double check on complicated answers:
- Make sure to complete:
- Know the blanks:
- Avoid working sequential:
Why are aptitude tests so hard?
Why are aptitude tests difficult? For most candidates, the difficulty of aptitude tests lies in completing the tests under timed conditions. In numerical or logical reasoning tests, candidates tend to have about a minute or so to read the question, analyse the graphs and patterns, and choose the correct response.
Can you fail an aptitude test?
An employment aptitude test is not a pass or fail exam. Although there are right and wrong answers, a candidate cannot fail. Rushing through the questions or spending too long on a specific question can result in a low score. So, the candidate needs to answer the questions to the best of their ability.
Can I cheat in online aptitude test?
You’ll find that it is very common to have to sit the aptitude test again at assessment centre or final interview stage, so it is completely pointless to cheat on it in the first place. For most companies for non-technical roles the pass mark is usually pretty low tbh anyway.
Is aptitude test oral or written?
Aptitude tests are usually administered online – most often after a candidate has made their initial job application – and are used to filter unsuitable applicants out of the selection process, without the need for time-consuming one-to-one job interviews.
How long does it take to prepare for aptitude?
Just keep on practicing and in a month or two – you will solve all the aptitude questions like a pro. Don’t expect to master the aptitude skills in just a week or two. At least 2-3 months is the minimum required time.
What is an example of aptitude test?
Here are a few examples of common aptitude tests: A test assessing an individual’s aptitude to become a fighter pilot. A career test evaluating a person’s capability to work as an air traffic controller. An aptitude test is given to high school students to determine which type of careers they might be good at.
What is basic aptitude?
The basic aptitude test is a measure of the innate intelligence of an individual. This test is designed for Entry Level Executives and Office Staff and checks the cognitive ability of these candidates. It shows the ability of a candidate to learn, adapt, understand and solve problems.
What are the easy topics in quantitative aptitude?
- Data Interpretation.
- Number Series.
- Arithmetic Aptitude.
- Profit and Loss.
- Simple Interest and Compound Interest.
- Age Problems.
What type of questions are asked in quantitative aptitude?
Quantitative Aptitude Questions and Answers contains concepts and test papers on many topics such as average, numbers, compound interests, partnership, problem on ages, calendar, boats and streams, clock, height and distance, percentage, pipes and cisterns, profit and loss, speed, time and distance, simple interest, …
How many types of aptitude are there?
There are mainly three parts to an aptitude test. They are:Numerical reasoning,Logical ability,Verbal ability.
What is the best aptitude app?
Top 10 Best Android Apps for Aptitude Test Preparation In 2017
- Aptitude Test and Preparation.
- Aptitude Trainer.
- Quantitative Aptitude Formula.
- GATE Aptitude.
- Smart Think Aptitude Test.
- Learn Aptitude.
- Pocket Aptitude.
Where can I study aptitude?
Aptitude Youtube Channels
- Feel Free to Learn. India.
- Amar Sir | Educational Channel. India.
- Current Affairs Funda | Aptitude & Logical Reasoning. New Delhi, India.
- Career Ride. India.
- E-Class Room for Competitive Exams.
- Rise Classes | Concept Based Learning.
- Solve with Spaarkz.
- Kamal Hitesh Bajaj Aptitude | Logical Tricks.
How much do you need to score on an aptitude test?
A minimum acceptable score is considered to be from 70% to 80%.
Do aptitude tests matter?
Aptitude tests, as well as personality tests, can be useful in determining skills and abilities to highlight on a resume or cover letter when applying for a job.
How do I increase my quantitative aptitude speed?
Practice the concepts as much as you can. Solve as many questions as you can in minimum time. Clock yourself every time you are practicing questions and study the pattern of your speed every time, which is very important. Try to be better in your solving speed than you were before.
Why are aptitude tests timed?
The concept behind these tests is that each test question has only one correct answer, and everyone can correctly solve all the test questions. The only difference between people is in how quickly they can correctly complete the test (i.e. answer all the test questions). That’s why these tests are always timed.