How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
How can I prepare for exam at home?
Exam Preparation: Ten Study Tips
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.
What type of questions are asked in competitive exams?
9 Types of Reasoning Questions Asked in Competitive Exams
- Type 1: Coding decoding.
- Type 2: Seating Arrangement.
- Type 3: Alphanumeric Series.
- Type 4: Puzzle test.
- Type 5: Logical Reasoning Questions.
- Type 6: Blood Relation Questions.
- Type 7: Ranking/Direction Test.
- Type 8: Data Sufficiency Questions.
What is the best study time?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How can I top in exam?
10 Quick Tips for Successful Exam Preparation
- Give yourself enough time to study.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Plan the day of your exams.
- Drink plenty of water.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How can I focus on studying?
7 tips for staying organised and focused while studying
- Make a plan.
- Create a relaxed study environment.
- Take regular breaks.
- Don’t get distracted by social media.
- Drink plenty of water and eat well.
- Reward yourself.
- Don’t do all-nighters, you will regret it!
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Your study plan must cover all important subjects. Try and focus more time on subjects that you are weak in while continuing to improve on the subjects that you are good at. Include adequate time for each subject if you wish to score 100% in the CBSE Class 12 board exam.
Who is the father of GK?
Students should know the important ones so that they maximize their chances of scoring in GK.List of Famous Fathers of the World:
|Sr. No.||Father of||Person|
Which reasoning book is best for competitive exams?
Best Reasoning books
- A Modern Approach to Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning by R.S. Agarwal.
- Shortcuts in Reasoning (Verbal, Non-Verbal, Analytical & Critical) for Competitive Exams by Disha Experts.
- Analytical Reasoning by MK Pandey.
- How to Crack Test of Reasoning by Arihant Experts.
What is reasoning for competitive exams?
In competitive and bank exam, reasoning sections is segregated in two Parts comprising Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning. The questions from both the sections enable the examining committee to judge the aptitude knowledge of the candidates. Reasoning Aptitude plays very crucial role in every competitive exam.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
Should I study or sleep?
Scores of studies conclude that students really do better when they sleep. Sleeping poorly (or not at all) leads to worse test results and poorer ability to learn new things. In fact, an all nighter hurts your ability to think, reason, and understand to the same degree as if you were taking your test drunk.
How can I remember what I study?
Simple memory tips and tricks
- Try to understand the information first. Information that is organized and makes sense to you is easier to memorize.
- Link it.
- Sleep on it.
- Use distributed practice.
- Write it out.
- Create meaningful groups.
- Use mnemonics.
What is the best studying method?
The ten study methods researchers have found that work are:
- Making and Keeping a Study Schedule.
- Studying in an Appropriate Setting — Same Time, Same Place, Every Day.
- Equipping Your Study Area With All the Materials You Need.
- Not Relying on Inspiration for Motivation.
- Keeping a Well-Kept Notebook Improves Grades.
How do I start studying?
10 ways to motivate yourself to study
- Acknowledge your resistance and difficult feelings with motivation.
- Do not run away.
- Do not blame yourself for procrastinating now and then.
- Try to understand your studying style better.
- Don’t question your abilities.
- Visualise yourself starting.
- Focus on the task at hand.
What are the brain foods for exams?
The Top 9 Brain Foods for Studying and Exams
- Berries. Berries are rich in a variety of compounds that may help promote academic performance and protect the health of your brain.
- Citrus fruits.
- Dark chocolate and cocoa products.
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
Why do toppers fail in life?
1) Lack of Practical Education :
Class toppers read such syllabus honestly. Therefore there is no practical knowledge in them. They don’t get the right job. In addition, 90% of what they learn, does not come for any purpose in real life.
Are toppers born?
Toppers not born, they are ordinary humans who choose to go for the extra. It’s the years of dedication, hard work and clear motive that makes a topper.
How Do I Stop overthinking when studying?
How to stay focused while studying, a guide:
- Find a suitable environment.
- Create a study ritual.
- Block distracting websites + apps on your phone, tablet, and computer.
- Divide up + space out study sessions.
- Use the Pomodoro Technique.
- Find the best tools.
- Focus on skills, not grades.
- Schedule downtime.
How can I improve my memory and concentration?
How can I improve my memory and concentration?
- Train your brain. Playing certain types of games can help you get better at concentrating.
- Get your game on. Brain games may not be the only type of game that can help improve concentration.
- Improve sleep.
- Make time for exercise.
- Spend time in nature.
- Give meditation a try.
- Take a break.
- Listen to music.
How can I avoid sleeping while studying?
How to avoid sleep while studying during exam? Check best 10 tips to stay awake and study more
- Keep your study room well lighted.
- Sit in a chair, not on the bed.
- Avoid heavy meals.
- Drink lots of water.
- Follow ‘Early to bed, early to rise’ funda.
- Take a nap in the afternoon.
- Keep your body parts alert and awake.
How can I rank first in class?
To achieve the first rank in your class, you will have to stay disciplined and study hard throughout the year. Take part in class activities and do all of your homework on time, including reading assignments. Organize your study time, test yourself, and eliminate distractions that will reduce your productivity.
How do you become an A+ student?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
How do you get 90 in all subjects?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.