Exam Preparation: Ten Study Tips
- Give yourself enough time to study. via GIPHY.
- Organize your study space. via GIPHY.
- Use flow charts and diagrams. via GIPHY.
- Practice on old exams. via GIPHY.
- Explain your answers to others. via GIPHY.
- Organize study groups with friends. via GIPHY.
- Take regular breaks. via GIPHY.
- Snack on brain food.
Which book is best for government job?
Government Recruitment Exam Books
- NTA-UGC-NET: Commerce (Paper I & Paper II) Previous Yea Hindi, Paperback, RPH Editorial Board.
- NEET UG Entrance Exam – Solved 2500+ MCQ Questions (8 Paperback, Mr. …
- Vastunishth Samanya Hindi Pratiyogi Parikshaon Ke Liye Hindi, S. …
- Ace General Awareness For SSC and Other Govt.
How can I crack an exam?
Listed below are a few tips and tricks which comes handy in preparing for competitive exams:
- Go through the syllabus thoroughly.
- Invest more time in weaker sections.
- Follow the timetable strictly.
- Take regular breaks.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet.
How can I prepare for govt exam in India?
Strong topics first
Cover the important sections of the exam like Maths, English &
General Knowledge which are important for all Government Job Preparation Exams. Spend two hours daily for reasoning ability and general knowledge, four hours for quantitative aptitude. Maintain a daily study time of eight hours.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How do you get 100 in all exams?
Tips and tricks to tackle those difficult areas prior to your board exams.
- Plan your schedule:
- Note-making is an effective method:
- Solve previous years’ question papers:
- Understand the concepts while studying:
- Group study can help:
Which is the easiest government exam?
List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack in India
- SSC Multi Tasking staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- IBPS Cerk Exam.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- State PSC Exams.
What books should I read for government exams?
- Arihant’s Fast Track Objective Arithmetic.
- Objective General English by S P Bakshi (Arihant)
- Analytical Reasoning by M K Pandey.
- Manorama Yearbook.
- NCERT books.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations (R S Aggarwal)
- Magical Book On Quicker Maths.
- Objective English for Competitive Examinations by H M Prasad.
How many government exams are there in India?
Furthermore, there are about 164 different government exams, and various organizations conduct these exams. Some organizations are UPSC, SSC, RBI, IBPS, SBI, LIC, and NIACL.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
How can I crack my exam without studying?
How to Pass an Exam Without Studying
- Reading and Understanding the Exam.
- Answering Difficult Questions on the Exam.
- Tackling Multiple Choice Questions.
- Choosing the Best Answer on True/False Sections.
- Improving Your Mental State for the Exam.
How can I study a lot in one day?
These are our top tips for studying the day before an exam:
- Wake up early.
- Choose the right place to work.
- Go to the library prepared.
- Create a plan before you start.
- Refrain from panicking.
- Use lecture slides and past papers.
- Study without technology and social media.
- Re-read your lecture notes and highlight.
Which app is best for govt exam preparation?
Best Android Apps for Government Exams
- UPSC Pathshala. The UPSC Pathshala takes you through your UPSC preparation for the UPSC Civil Services Exams.
- Prep Guru – Online Mock Test.
- Gradeup Best Exam Prep: Previous Year Paper, Quiz, Updates.
- Aptitude & Logical Reasoning App.
- Pocket Logical Reasoning App.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
Which government job has highest salary?
Top 10 Highest Paying Government Jobs in India
- IAS and IPS.
- NDA and Defense Services.
- ISRO, DRDO Scientists/Engineers.
- RBI Grade B.
- Indian Forest Services.
- PSU Jobs.
- Assistant Professors/Lecturers in Government Colleges.
- Staff Selection Commission.
Are toppers born?
Toppers not born, they are ordinary humans who choose to go for the extra. It’s the years of dedication, hard work and clear motive that makes a topper.
How can I become topper in Class 9?
CBSE Class 9 Preparation: How to Be A Topper in Class 9 CBSE
- Finish the CBSE Class 9 syllabus as early as possible.
- Do not waste time as you study.
- Solve questions every time you finish a chapter.
- Do not blindly mug up the theories.
- Solve sample papers after the entire syllabus is finished.
- Stay calm and confident.
Which time is best for study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How can I rank first in class?
To achieve the first rank in your class, you will have to stay disciplined and study hard throughout the year. Take part in class activities and do all of your homework on time, including reading assignments. Organize your study time, test yourself, and eliminate distractions that will reduce your productivity.
How do you become an A+ student?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
How can I get top marks in class?
- Try not to worry about bad marks on previous exams.
- Make notes while studying.
- Make a list of all the things you need to do to study for each subject, and how long you think it will take you.
- Have a good night’s sleep and wake up early in the morning to go over the topic.
Which is the hardest exam in the world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which is the hardest exam in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Which is easiest govt job?
1. RRB Group D: This is the first among the top five easiest government jobs which recruit candidates for Railway’s Group D vacancies like Cabinman, Fitter, Helper, Gangman, etc. This exam consists of only two stages i.e. written test and physical efficiency test.
How can I download Competitive books for free?
Competitive Exam Books Free PDF Download
- Paramount Book PDF in Hindi.
- Practice Sets Reasoning – Upkar Download.
- Paramount Maths PDF book Download.
- Maths for SSC Exams in English.
- Maths Practice sets Chapter wise in Hindi.
- Lucent GK book PDF in Hindi.
- English for General Competitions from Plinth to Paramount by Neetu Singh.
Which is the best book for all competitive exams?
Best Books for Competitive Exams
- General knowledge manual – Pearson.
- General manual – Lucent’s.
- General Studies – Disha.
- General knowledge 2020 – Arihant.
- Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations – R.S. Aggarwal.
- Fast Track Objective Arithmetic – Rajesh Verma.
- Quantitative Aptitude Test – N.K. Singh.
Which GK book is best for all competitive exams?
The List of Best GK Books For Competitive Exams
- General Study 14,000+ Objective (Buy Online)
- Lucent’s General Knowledge.
- R.S. Aggarwal’s S.
- Disha Experts’ Rapid General Knowledge 2020 for Competitive Exams.
- Arihant Experts’ General Knowledge (Buy Online)
- The Pearson Concise General Knowledge Manual (Buy Online)
Which group exam is best?
TNPSC Group I is the top most examination conducted by the commission to recruit candidates for the higher posts in the state Government of Tamil Nadu.
Which govt job is best for ladies?
List of Best Government Jobs For Women In India.
- Bank PO and Clerk Jobs For Women. Bank jobs are the most preferred ones among females.
- Railway Jobs For Women.
- SSC Jobs For Female Aspirants.
- UPSC Jobs.
- TET Jobs.
- Police Job for Female Aspirants.
- Jobs For 35 Years Old Female or Older Aspirants.
- Defence Jobs for Women in India.
Which govt exam has no age limit?
There is no age limit for ATMA. Besides, candidates who have applied for ATMA exam earlier can re-apply. ATMA is conducted four to five times a year. Candidates can attempt the ATMA exam any number of times.