Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
How can I study for competitive exams daily?
Full Day Routine for Exam Preparation | How many hours to Study?
What is the best time to study for competitive exams?
6-7 pm, once could engage in some exercise or bit more of leisure. One more round of study could be from 7-8:30 pm. Dinner could follow along with some more of family time till 9:30 pm. The final study hours could be from 9:30 till 11 pm.
How can I stay happy while preparing for competitive exams?
Good habits can be simple rituals such as reading a positive quote every day, conversing with friends for some time, doing meditation and prayers for a few minutes in a day. All these practices really give a positive perspective to the students.
How can I study smart?
Studying 101: Study Smarter Not Harder
- Reading is not studying. Simply reading and re-reading texts or notes is not actively engaging in the material.
- Understand the Study Cycle.
- Spacing out is good.
- It’s good to be intense.
- Silence isn’t golden.
- Problems are your friend.
- Reconsider multitasking.
- Switch up your setting.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
How can I top in competitive exam?
Top 10 Tips for Success in Competitive Entrance Exams
- #1 Read & Understand About Exam. The first step is to understand the exam for which you are applying.
- #2 Organize Study Area.
- #3 Explore Syllabus.
- #4 Plan Timetable.
- #5 Eliminate Distractions.
- #6 Following Healthy Lifestyle.
- #7 Be Motivated.
- #8 Practice.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
How do I study for 8 hours?
Having said that here are seven steps you can take to study long hours without getting overly tired or drowsy:
- Prioritize your schedule: take up difficult topics early in the day.
- Steal a nap.
- Eat to maintain energy levels.
- Conserve your mental energy.
- Take regular breaks.
- If possible, study/ work in daylight.
Is it OK to study at night?
Hence, the evening or night time is a more effective time for them to read and study. Studying at this time also helps to improve your concentration and creativity as there are fewer distractions, and with everyone in bed, there is definitely peace and quiet.
How toppers make their timetable?
Every students wants to be a topper of his/her batch.Best Toppers Study Time Table.
|5.00 AM||Wake Up|
|5.00 AM – 7.30 AM||Freshen Up, do some exercise, then take bath, get ready for school, and take your breakfast|
|After Coming Back From School|
|2.00 PM – 4.00 PM||Freshen up, take your lunch and rest for an hour|
Is studying at 3am good?
Studying at 3 AM is a good idea for those who have more brain power and higher energy levels in the wee hours of the night. The same is true for those who can focus more at night as they have accomplished their everyday tasks already and have fewer distractions and interruptions to worry about.
How can I get confidence in exams?
How can I get confidence in exams?
- 1 THINK POSITIVE. A positive mindset can do wonders for your confidence in the exam hall.
- 2 RELAX. Many students will be familiar with that shaky, nauseous feeling you can sometimes get as you enter the exam hall.
- 3 BE PREPARED.
- 4 KEEP IN TIME.
- 5 KEEP IT HEALTHY.
- 6 TREAT YOURSELF.
- 7 KEEP IT TO YOURSELF.
- 8 KEEP BUSY.
Why am I so worried about my exams?
According to the ADAA, causes of test anxiety may include a fear of failure, lack of adequate prep time, or bad experiences taking tests in the past. You’re not alone! Here’s what you can do to stay calm in the days leading up to and during your test.
How can I reduce exam stress?
7 tips to help you cope with exam stress
- Remember to breathe.
- Eat, sleep and exercise well.
- Set realistic goals.
- Don’t go it alone.
- Pace yourself through panic.
- Believe in yourself.
- If you feel like you are struggling, talk to someone.
- Useful links.
How can I memorize faster?
9 Steps to Learn How to Memorize Something Fast
- Record What You’re Memorizing.
- Write Everything Down.
- Section Your Notes.
- Use the Memory Palace Technique.
- Apply Repetition to Cumulative Memorization.
- Teach It to Someone.
- Listen to the Recordings Continuously.
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.
Should I study tired?
The answer is yes, and no. Obviously, a late-night cramming session will is better than not studying at all, but a UCLA study proved that students performed worse on their exams if depriving themselves of sleep when they analyzed the association between time studied the night beforehand and subsequent performance.
Which preparation app is best?
Testbook is the most trusted exam preparation app for competitive exams. They offer an online coaching experience with the test series for all major Indian government exams of any state or central, trying to make a complete learning environment for students on one platform.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
Which app is the best for general knowledge?
15 best general knowledge apps
- Wikipedia. Official Website.
- QuizUp. Official Website.
- TED. Official Website.
- Curiosity. Official Website.
- WolframAlpha. Official Website.
- Quora. Official Website.
- General knowledge Trivia Quiz. Official Website.
- Wikids: Talking Encyclopedia for Curious Kids. Official Website.
How can I crack my exam without studying?
Acing an exam without having to study sounds like a dream….
- Take your classes seriously. You would of course have to start early.
- Work on assignments. Assignments are definitely a better form of preparing for tests than studying.
- Learn from every mistake.
- Start with what you know.
How do I study?
How To Study Effectively
- Get organized. Carry a homework planner at all times.
- Pay attention in class.
- Steer clear of distractions.
- Make sure notes are complete.
- Ask questions if you don’t understand.
- Make a study schedule/plan.
- Review notes from class every evening.
- Talk to teachers.
Which government exam is easy?
List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack in India. RRB Group D. RRB NTPC. SSC Multi Tasking Staff.
Is failing an exam the end of the world?
One thing you must remember is that failing your exams is not the end of the world. Exam failure is one of the many hurdles you will have to surpass in your life, and there are always possibilities to learn and rise above failure. After all, I’m sure most of you have heard the saying ‘failure makes you stronger’.
How do you accept failure in exams?
How to cope with exam failure
- Your first reaction.
- Put it all in perspective.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Take positive next steps.
How do you overcome failure in competitive exams?
Work on the mistakes made in the previous exam apart from the subject knowledge. The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
What’s the best position to study?
To find the best posture for studying, sit down and position your limbs. Avoid leaning on the desk and keep your back erect pressing slightly towards the chair. Keep both your feet straight on the ground. If you’re working on your computer, keep it straight at an arm’s length to avoid straining your eyes.
How can I study at night?
Best 10 ways to study late at night
- Bite right. Okay, this is important.
- Break right. Continuous studying through the night isn’t going to do you much good.
- Stay well away from the bed.
- Avoid heavy dinners.
- Switch off the electronics.
- Set regular alarms.
- Write as you read.
- Keep moving.
How do I study when tired?
How To Focus When Studying, Even When You’re Tired
- #1. Study In A Brightly Lit Room.
- #2. Don’t Get Too Comfortable.
- #3. Remove All Distractions Before Studying.
- #4. Study With Other Like-Minded People.
- #5. Drink Enough Water.
- #6. Have A Balanced Diet And Avoid Heavy Meals.
Which planet is responsible for competitive exams?
Planet Moon is the significator of the mind in the horoscope. Undoubtedly the concentration of mind is necessary to succeed in any competitive examination. In fact in astrology, if the Moon is strong in D1 and D9 birth chart, then surely the person will study carefully and get success in the exam.
How can I crack my exam without studying?
How to Pass an Exam Without Studying
- Reading and Understanding the Exam.
- Answering Difficult Questions on the Exam.
- Tackling Multiple Choice Questions.
- Choosing the Best Answer on True/False Sections.
- Improving Your Mental State for the Exam.
Which is the best site for competitive exams?
Top 8 Websites for Competitive Exam Preparation
- Testbook. Testbook.com is an E-Learning platform and an Ed-Tech Online portal with an aim to “Simplify Test Prep”.
- Sarkari Exam.
- College Dunia.