How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Test yourself.
- Aim to teach it.
What is the best study time?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
Which exam is toughest in India?
List of Top 10 Toughest Exams in India
- UPSC Civil Services Exam.
- IIT- JEE.
- Chartered Accountant (CA)
- NEET UG.
- AIIMS UG.
- Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
- National Defence Academy (NDA)
- Common-Law Admission Test (CLAT)
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
How do people study 6 hours a day?
Start slowly for first 2 hours, study keywords, diagrams &
numericals and once you become comfortable, you can sit for another 6 hours. Take water after every one to two hours and 40 minute break after 4 hours. Don’t use your phone in break, sit idle. You need to practise this for first few days.
How do I study for 10 hours a day?
Try To Wake Up Early in The Morning At 4:00 AM And Start Study Up To 7:00 Am With An Interval For Every Hour. Next Have Your BreakFast And Start Again At 8:00 AM Up To 10:00 AM and Drink Milk And Start Again At 10:30 AM Up To 12:30 . Again Start Study At 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
How many hours we should study for competitive exams?
Working hard is extremely important if you are really planning on doing well in a particular exam. It can really help you a lot. So make sure you are spending at least 6 to 7 hours on studying.
How can I clear my competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
Is Gradeup app free?
The Gradeup community is completely free to join where students can help each other, practise questions based on exam pattern and syllabus, and discuss doubts. The gradeup app is absolutely worth downloading if you are preparing for any government job exam related to UPSC, Banking, SSC, Teaching, and GATE.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
What is the secret of studying?
If we had only one sentence to tell you the secret, it would be this: The secret to doing well is testing yourself on what you’ve studied — asking yourself questions, retrieving the answers, going back and restudying what you didn’t know, and testing yourself again and again until you learn the material.
How can I memorize faster?
9 Steps to Learn How to Memorize Something Fast
- Record What You’re Memorizing.
- Write Everything Down.
- Section Your Notes.
- Use the Memory Palace Technique.
- Apply Repetition to Cumulative Memorization.
- Teach It to Someone.
- Listen to the Recordings Continuously.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
Should I study or sleep?
Scores of studies conclude that students really do better when they sleep. Sleeping poorly (or not at all) leads to worse test results and poorer ability to learn new things. In fact, an all nighter hurts your ability to think, reason, and understand to the same degree as if you were taking your test drunk.
Is it OK to study at night?
Studying at night before sleeping is OK, provided that the individual is not yet sleepy. Scientists confirm that the brain is able to process information better right before bedtime. No matter the preferred time to study, one must get ample sleep to give the brain enough time to rest and recover.
Which exam is easiest in India?
List of easiest competitive exams in India are given below:
- RRB NTPC.
- SSC Multi-Tasking Staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- State PSC.
Which is most difficult exam in world?
Top 10 Toughest Exams in the World
- IIT-JEE (Indian Institute of Technology Joint Entrance Examination)
- UPSC (Union Public Services Commission)
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination)
- CFA (Chartered Financial Analyst)
- CCIE (Cisco Certified Internetworking Expert)
- GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, India)
Which govt exam is best?
Top 10 Government Exams In India
- UPSC Civil Services Examination.
- IBPS PO Exam.
- SBI PO Exam.
- SSC CGL Exam.
- RBI Grade B Examination.
- RRB JE SSE Examination.
- IBPS SO Exam.
- IBPS Clerk.
How do you overcome failure in competitive exams?
Work on the mistakes made in the previous exam apart from the subject knowledge. The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
How do you deal with failure in entrance exam?
How to Overcome Failure in NEET, IIT-JEE and Other Entrance Exams
- Accept and Move On. Entrance exams are competitive exams.
- Know Your Options. Analyze your options and know what exactly the best way ahead is.
- Avoid Getting Depressed.
- Look at the Bigger Goal.
- Take Time to Relax.
How do you deal with failure in exams?
How to cope with exam failure
- Your first reaction.
- Put it all in perspective.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Take positive next steps.