How to prepare for competitive exams?
- Understand Your Interest- Choose the subject and the field of work as per your interest.
- Understand the Exam Pattern-
- Make a Good Strategy.
- Set Target –
- Keep Yourself Updated –
- Make Notes –
- Digital Learning –
- Be Committed & Keep Practicing.
How can I study hard for competitive exam?
How to Study and Crack Competitive Exams- One Stop for All Tips and Tricks
- Get into the right mood with the help of Russian physiologist Ivan Pavlov’s experiment.
- Sync your school timetable and home study schedule.
- Shorter study sessions work better than long, strenuous sessions.
- Do not slouch or study when you are sleepy.
When should we start preparing for competitive exam?
Often, aspirants face the dilemma of when they should start preparing for the exam. The ideal time to start preparing for competitive exams is High School education, i.e., from class 9th. At this stage, students are mature enough to realise their abilities and decide their career path.
How can I be good in competitive exam?
So, here are some of the useful tips on how to prepare for competitive exams:
- Plan Well. A well-laid plan means half of the job is done.
- Time Management. It is important to manage your time wisely and smartly in order to achieve success.
- Choose subjects wisely.
- Shorter Study.
- Mock Papers.
Which app is best for competitive exams?
5 Of The Best Mobile Apps To Prepare For Competitive Examinations
- Daily Current Affairs 2017 & GK Quiz.
- Adda 247.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Competitive Mantra-UPSC/IBPS.
Why do students fail in competitive exams?
Another major reason why students fail to crack competitive exams is the presence of too many distractions. Rather than concentrating on the goals, students are often inspired by success stories. They spend more time reading through an article about other’s success and doesn’t spend time on their preparations.
How can I study smart?
10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Test yourself.
- Aim to teach it.
Which is the best site for competitive exams?
Top 8 Websites for Competitive Exam Preparation
- Testbook. Testbook.com is an E-Learning platform and an Ed-Tech Online portal with an aim to “Simplify Test Prep”.
- Sarkari Exam.
- College Dunia.
How can I clear my competitive exam without coaching?
Here are 7 methods for how to Prepare for Competitive Exam without Coaching-
- Understand the Syllabus.
- Prepare an Effective Daily-Study Schedule.
- Fix Weekly Targets and Achieve Them.
- Be Positive & Confident.
- Refer to Standard Study Material.
- Take Proper Rest & Sleep.
- Revise, Revise & Revise.
Is Byjus good for competitive exams?
But yes if you are interested in online preparation byju’s is best platform as it is leading platform when we talk about online. It has very qualified faculty members and updated knowledge also.
What are the subjects in competitive exams?
There are four sections common to any competitive examination and if you are serious about your success, you need to excel in these subjects: English Language. Reasoning Ability. Mathematics and Data Interpretation.
Which book is best for government job?
Government Recruitment Exam Books
- SSC Reasoning Book for SSC CGL, CHSL, CPO and Other Gov English, Paperback, Adda247 Publications.
- Shortcuts & Tips in Quantitative Aptitude/ Reasoning/ E …
- NTA-UGC-NET: Sociology (Paper I & Paper II) Previous Ye …
- A Comprehensive Guide for RRB Junior Engineer Stage 1–
How can I focus on studying for exams?
Tips for maintaining concentration
- Find a revision spot. Finding a place to revise is so important for prolonging concentration.
- Get a good night’s sleep. Making sure you are well rested is extremely important during exams.
- Learn to turn a blind eye.
- Remove distractions.
- Make a plan.
- Allow downtime.
- Keep your blood flowing.
How can I motivate myself for competitive exam?
Top tips to motivate yourself to study
- Discover the cause of your procrastination.
- Come up with a study routine.
- Break down your tasks.
- Always reward yourself for every task you complete.
- Know why you want to get good grades.
- Always organize the information.
- Learn how to make a boring subject interesting.
How do you study secretly?
Secret #1: Use the 3R technique: Read. Recite. Review.
- Read a section of the chapter.
- Recite (speak aloud) everything you can remember about what you’ve just read.
- Review the section by reading it again to correct anything you got wrong, or to revisit important information that you overlooked when you recited.
Is Gradeup app free?
The Gradeup community is completely free to join where students can help each other, practise questions based on exam pattern and syllabus, and discuss doubts. The gradeup app is absolutely worth downloading if you are preparing for any government job exam related to UPSC, Banking, SSC, Teaching, and GATE.
Which website is best for SSC CGL?
The best site to follow while preparing for SSC CGL 2020 examination is SSCADDA that only provides you with the best online mocks but also daily quizzes for thorough revision.
Which app is best for general knowledge?
Best general knowledge apps for android
- GK Quiz.
- Khan Academy.
- Udemy Online Courses.
How do you overcome failure in competitive exams?
Work on the mistakes made in the previous exam apart from the subject knowledge. The possible errors could be poor time management, lack of prioritization, wrong selection of concepts/questions, the pressure of failing the exam, etc. So, identify the mistakes and change the approach towards the exams.
How do you deal with failure in entrance exam?
How to Overcome Failure in NEET, IIT-JEE and Other Entrance Exams
- Accept and Move On. Entrance exams are competitive exams.
- Know Your Options. Analyze your options and know what exactly the best way ahead is.
- Avoid Getting Depressed.
- Look at the Bigger Goal.
- Take Time to Relax.
How do you deal with failure in exams?
How to cope with exam failure
- Your first reaction.
- Put it all in perspective.
- Don’t compare yourself to others.
- Take positive next steps.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How can I memorize faster?
9 Steps to Learn How to Memorize Something Fast
- Record What You’re Memorizing.
- Write Everything Down.
- Section Your Notes.
- Use the Memory Palace Technique.
- Apply Repetition to Cumulative Memorization.
- Teach It to Someone.
- Listen to the Recordings Continuously.
Which is the best time to study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
Which site is best for GK?
GKToday is India’s top website for GK (General Knowledge), General Studies, Current Affairs and Aptitude for UPSC, SSC, Banking / IBPS, IAS, NTSE, CLAT, Railways, NDA, CDS, Judiciary, UPPSC, RPSC, GPSC, MPSC, MPPSC and other states civil services / government job recruitment examinations of India.
Which app is best for SSC preparation?
Here are five apps for SSC CGL preparation.
- #1. Gradeup is one of the most popular exam preparation platforms.
- #2. Adda 247 offers material in English and Hindi.
- #3. The Testbook Exam Preparation App is one of the best.
- #4. Career Lift offers SSC CGL & CHSL Exam Prep app.
- #5. SSC CGL 2019 English is another useful app.
Which platform is best for govt exam preparation?
Which platform is best for govt exam preparation?
- Testbook. Testbook is one of the most favoured exam preparation platforms by students preparing for various major government job exams.
- Pocket Aptitude.
- Adda 247.
Which government job is easy cracking?
This is the third easiest government exam to crack in India. It is also conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Commission) for the recruitment of stenographers of Grade C and Grade D. This exam consists of two stages i.e. computer-based test and skill test.
Which govt job is best for ladies?
List of Best Government Jobs For Women In India.
- Bank PO and Clerk Jobs For Women. Bank jobs are the most preferred ones among females.
- Railway Jobs For Women.
- SSC Jobs For Female Aspirants.
- UPSC Jobs.
- TET Jobs.
- Police Job for Female Aspirants.
- Jobs For 35 Years Old Female or Older Aspirants.
- Defence Jobs for Women in India.
Which is the easiest government exam?
List of Easiest Government Exams to Crack in India
- SSC Multi Tasking staff.
- SSC CHSL.
- IBPS Cerk Exam.
- SSC Stenographer.
- IBPS Specialist Officer Exams.
- Central Teachers Eligibility Test (CTET)
- LIC Apprentice Development Officer (ADO)
- State PSC Exams.