10 proven tips to study smarter, not harder
- Study in short chunks. Short study sessions help the synapses in your brain process information much better than lots of information in long sessions.
- Get in the zone.
- Sleep well and exercise.
- Write flash cards.
- Connect the dots.
- Set goals.
- Aim to teach it.
- Read aloud and recall.
How do you get 100 in all your exams?
To retain the most information, it’s best to study for at least 20-30 minutes every day in the weeks leading up to the test. Set aside a 30-minute block of time every day to review your notes, go over your flash cards, read new chapters, and work on practice tests.
What is the best trick for study?
Taking a five-minute break to walk around or check your email will actually help your brain to process all of the information that you’ve been studying. (Pro tip: If you’re studying on the computer, take a break every 25 minutes to give your eyes a break.
How can I study very deeply?
How to stay focused while studying, a guide:
- Find a suitable environment.
- Create a study ritual.
- Block distracting websites + apps on your phone, tablet, and computer.
- Divide up + space out study sessions.
- Use the Pomodoro Technique.
- Find the best tools.
- Focus on skills, not grades.
- Schedule downtime.
How do Toppers study?
Take restricted but nutritious diet and keep the negative thoughts away from your mind. Avoid losing sleep and do not disturb your sleep pattern. Practice meditation and breathing exercise for increasing your concentration. Probably the most important among the habits of toppers!
How do you get 80 in all subjects?
11 Tips To Score More Than 90% Marks In 10th 12th Board Exam
- Defeat Yourself.
- Stick with your syllabus book – Mind It.
- Be careful with your weak points.
- Time will kill your marks.
- Practicing from the sample and previous year papers is the best way.
- Don’t underestimate ENGLISH – especially CBSE students.
How do I get a+?
How Do I Take My CompTIA A+ Exams?
- Buy Your Voucher or Voucher/Training Bundle. When you’re ready to take one or both exams, purchase your CompTIA A+ voucher from the CompTIA Store.
- Schedule Your Exam. Next, you’ll need to take your first set of CompTIA A+ exams from an approved location.
How can I top in exam?
Top Exam Preparation Tips
- Start your revision early.
- Organise your study time.
- Look after yourself during study and exam time.
- Vary your revision techniques.
- Vary your locations.
- Take regular breaks.
- Know your exam.
- Make sure you know the practical details about your exam.
How can I become first in class?
To achieve the first rank in your class, you will have to stay disciplined and study hard throughout the year. Take part in class activities and do all of your homework on time, including reading assignments. Organize your study time, test yourself, and eliminate distractions that will reduce your productivity.
How can I study faster without forgetting?
How To Study Well For Exams Without Forgetting (10 Study Tips)
What to eat before studying?
The Top 9 Brain Foods for Studying and Exams
- Berries. Berries are rich in a variety of compounds that may help promote academic performance and protect the health of your brain.
- Citrus fruits.
- Dark chocolate and cocoa products.
How can I study fast?
Here are ten ways, backed by science, to speed up the learning process.
- Say out loud what you want to remember.
- Take notes by hand, not on a computer.
- Chunk your study sessions.
- Test yourself. A lot.
- Change the way you practice.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get more sleep.
- Learn several subjects in succession.
Which is the best time to study?
That said, science has indicated that learning is most effective between 10 am to 2 pm and from 4 pm to 10 pm, when the brain is in an acquisition mode. On the other hand, the least effective learning time is between 4 am and 7 am.
How do I motivate myself to study?
10 ways to motivate yourself to study
- Acknowledge your resistance and difficult feelings with motivation.
- Do not run away.
- Do not blame yourself for procrastinating now and then.
- Try to understand your studying style better.
- Don’t question your abilities.
- Visualise yourself starting.
- Focus on the task at hand.
What’s the best position to study?
To find the best posture for studying, sit down and position your limbs. Avoid leaning on the desk and keep your back erect pressing slightly towards the chair. Keep both your feet straight on the ground. If you’re working on your computer, keep it straight at an arm’s length to avoid straining your eyes.
Are toppers born?
Toppers not born, they are ordinary humans who choose to go for the extra. It’s the years of dedication, hard work and clear motive that makes a topper.
What is the secret of toppers?
The most unknown secret about toppers is that they devote as high as 70% of their time in practice. The more they practice, the higher they score in the examinations. If you want to improve your recall during exam time, the best way is to recall the information multiple times in multiple contexts before the exam.
Why do toppers fail in life?
1) Lack of Practical Education :
Class toppers read such syllabus honestly. Therefore there is no practical knowledge in them. They don’t get the right job. In addition, 90% of what they learn, does not come for any purpose in real life.
Is 90% good in 10th boards?
Ans: A 90 % and above score is considered a good percentage in class 10th.
How can I be a serious student?
Most students believe that good grades come only with pulling all nighters, but the real secret is to study smarter, rather than harder.
- Manage your time in 5 minutes each day.
- Always have a plan.
- Be organized.
- Take care of your physical health.
- Don’t cram — instead, use a periodic review system.
- Form a homework group.
How can I get 100 in all exams without studying?
12 Study Hacks to pass exams without studying
- Find the right workplace.
- Make the most use of your time.
- Assemble your requirements properly to avoid distractions.
- Compile all your notes.
- Avoid cramming for long hours. Take breaks!
- Prioritize and work accordingly.
- Talk to someone around you.
- Plan as per your requirement.
How can I be brilliant in all subjects?
10 Habits of Successful Students
- Get Organized. Making a plan for what you’re going to do and when you’re going to do it will make sure you’re always ahead of the curve – literally.
- Don’t multitask.
- Divide it up.
- Set a schedule.
- Take notes.
- Manage your study space.
What do top students do?
Top performing students take far more practice tests than their peers, and that doing so helps the student move beyond just memorizing material. Another key skill was not just working hard. Top student do work hard, but the research showed that many students who worked just as hard or harder didn’t perform as well.
How do I get in all subjects?
7 Secrets to Getting Straight A’s in College
- Pursue Your Passion.
- Organize Your Class Schedule to Best Suit You.
- Visit Your Professors’ Office Hours.
- Buy a Planner.
- Build an Effective Study Schedule.
- Understand How You Are Graded.
- Set Yourself Up for Success the Day Before an Exam.
How do you get 90 in all subjects?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.
How do you get an A+ in every class?
The 21 Secrets of A+ Students
- Know your learning style.
- Color code your notes.
- Start assignments immediately.
- Follow the instructions.
- Break tasks down into manageable chunks.
- Use technology to help you focus.
- Find an environment with few distractions.
- Study smart not hard.
What motivates to study?
Researchers believe that your motivation to study can either come from inside you or outside of you. You can be motivated by an internal drive to learn as much possible. Or, you might be motivated to study by an external reward like a good grade, or a great job, or someone promising you a car.
Do toppers study at night?
“We have heard people talk about how toppers study day and night. As far as Ritish is concerned, we’ve never seen him wake up early nor have we seen him study late in the night. But we are glad he’s managed to excel,” she says, relief enhancing the glow of pride on her face.
Who is the best student in India?
Best Student of The Year
|Name of The Student||Institution||Year|
|Vighnesh M.J.||Sankara College of Optometry||2019|
|Athulya Bose||Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences||2019|
|Sarkar Aditi Sabyasachi||Hari Jyot College of Optometry||2019|
|Subhechha Pahari||Vidyasagar College of Optometry and Vision Science||2019|
How do you beat toppers?
How To Become Topper in Class | ChetChat Motivational Video